ImageImageImageImageImage

Thank you fank vogel

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

Scooby Snax
Assistant Coach
And1: 14,899

Re: Thank you fank vogel 

Post#21 » by Scooby Snax » Tue May 24, 2016 5:26 am

SharoneWright wrote:#FankNation

Shoutout Fank Vogel
twiggy2
Rookie
And1: 417

Post#22 » by twiggy2 » Tue May 24, 2016 6:14 am

We should be thanking jr smith for his defense on demar while we are at it.
chuckdevlin
Lead Assistant
And1: 10,187

Post#23 » by chuckdevlin » Tue May 24, 2016 6:19 am

fank the tank vogel
Retire Joey Graham's Number in the ACC #letsgooo #whatnumber?
refshateRaps
Lead Assistant
And1: 7,947

Post#24 » by refshateRaps » Tue May 24, 2016 4:29 pm

Jer15Jer wrote:
refshateRaps wrote:Thanks to Rodney Suckey as well. What an epic debacle. Cheers to you Indy

Are you still on team fire Casey? You can't be. There's no way.

No chance. I mean he's lucky as hell with what happened in the Indy series and the way Lowry has come around but you cant argue results. Not only results DC has actually gotten better at some on the things that use to drive me nuts like rotation and sticking to small ball to a fault this season as well.

He earned respect
deeps6x
General Manager
And1: 5,881

Post#25 » by deeps6x » Tue May 24, 2016 4:35 pm

MFS wrote:I think Larry Legend fired him for that mistake, or heck even fired him for losing this series which he thought they should have won. Clearly, Larry Bird underestimated our team when we are on point. Frank Vogel did a really good job pushing us to 7 games especially with the personnel he had.

I thought he did a fantastic job pushing us to 7 games. We were so close to losing that series, and the next one, and the current one... But we had our stars do just the bare minimum amount of quality work to get us past the Pacers, the Heat, and hopefully the Cavs as well.

I still think Frank is a much better coach than Casey. I think he would have been our coach next season if we had lost to Miami. But now... bleh.... I can't even write it.
BoyzNTheHood wrote:I apologize, I have incredibly small genitalia
olu
Sixth Man
And1: 229

Post#26 » by olu » Tue May 24, 2016 4:57 pm

ZoomZoomRaps wrote:
RaptorsLife wrote:90-77 we look like pure trash. Paul George is killing us. This man took both his best players out. Franchise changing. 25-9 run. Imagine us losing game 5. And we looked awful in game 6. So imagine us losing in the first round again. Hatrick losimg. Now we're 2 Fing wins away from the NBA finals. It's amazing thanks frank vogel :D

I'm with you on this. Every time someone asks what's our turning point this playoffs or where we are right now, I always go back to Game5 and think we were 0.1sec away from possibly ending our season. Thank you Vogel.

I meantioned the same and one bellend here said sitting PG was the right thing that stars cant play a whole Quarter in the league. The truth is sitting those guys to sit the start of raptors revival
Never read the quoran or islamic scriptures, the only psalms i read is on the arms of my brothers
scopy
General Manager
And1: 16,421

Post#27 » by scopy » Tue May 24, 2016 5:02 pm

SharoneWright wrote:#FankTheTank

#ThanktheFank
Thanks to Turbo_Zone for the sig.
scopy
General Manager
And1: 16,421

Post#28 » by scopy » Tue May 24, 2016 5:04 pm

deeps6x wrote:
MFS wrote:I think Larry Legend fired him for that mistake, or heck even fired him for losing this series which he thought they should have won. Clearly, Larry Bird underestimated our team when we are on point. Frank Vogel did a really good job pushing us to 7 games especially with the personnel he had.

I thought he did a fantastic job pushing us to 7 games. We were so close to losing that series, and the next one, and the current one... But we had our stars do just the bare minimum amount of quality work to get us past the Pacers, the Heat, and hopefully the Cavs as well.

I still think Frank is a much better coach than Casey. I think he would have been our coach next season if we had lost to Miami. But now... bleh.... I can't even write it.

I bet Vogel and Spoelstra are enjoying the Raptors success against Cleveland. I think it validates their ability and adds to their credibility compared to Atlanta & Detroit.
Thanks to Turbo_Zone for the sig.
gojoorange
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 3,081

Post#29 » by gojoorange » Tue May 24, 2016 5:38 pm

Slan wrote:That Pacers series was key for this Raptor playoff run. Now that Lowry and Derozan has a taste of what elite D can do to them in the playoffs, they are now scoring at will. Thank you Pacers.

This. Pacers D was severely underrated.
yk24
Sixth Man
And1: 346

Post#30 » by yk24 » Tue May 24, 2016 6:04 pm

Fank you Frank
LiSTWithLani
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,151

Post#31 » by LiSTWithLani » Tue May 24, 2016 6:24 pm

scopy wrote:
deeps6x wrote:

I bet Vogel and Spoelstra are enjoying the Raptors success against Cleveland. I think it validates their ability and adds to their credibility compared to Atlanta & Detroit.

Totally true!
Johnny Bball
RealGM
And1: 48,792

Post#32 » by Johnny Bball » Tue May 24, 2016 6:44 pm

kwajo
Lead Assistant
And1: 12,227

Post#33 » by kwajo » Tue May 24, 2016 7:01 pm

gojoorange wrote:
Slan wrote:That Pacers series was key for this Raptor playoff run. Now that Lowry and Derozan has a taste of what elite D can do to them in the playoffs, they are now scoring at will. Thank you Pacers.

This. Pacers D was severely underrated.

Definitely, still can't believe they let Vogel go, he was getting some fantastic results from a very middling roster (with PG being the exception)
”I’m just a man, standing in front of a Raptor, asking them to love me.”
Patman
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 23,410

Post#34 » by Patman » Tue May 24, 2016 7:03 pm

This happens in all sports. Remember, the Royals almost got eliminated in the first round last year, and went on to win the WS.
djsunyc
RealGM
And1: 67,184

Post#35 » by djsunyc » Tue May 24, 2016 7:04 pm

better off thanking hoiberg b/c if chicago made the #7 seed, we are out in the first round.
raptorstime
RealGM
And1: 43,291

Post#36 » by raptorstime » Tue May 24, 2016 7:07 pm

vogel statue confirmed when after the parade
Flight33
Lead Assistant
And1: 7,887

Post#37 » by Flight33 » Tue May 24, 2016 7:49 pm

Beating the Pacers got Vogel fired, could you imagine the s***storm Raptors would cause in Cleveland if they defeat them?
pkiskool
Assistant Coach
And1: 3,073

Post#38 » by pkiskool » Tue May 24, 2016 7:52 pm

RaptorsLife wrote:90-77 we look like pure trash. Paul George is killing us. This man took both his best players out. Franchise changing. 25-9 run. Imagine us losing game 5. And we looked awful in game 6. So imagine us losing in the first round again. Hatrick losimg. Now we're 2 Fing wins away from the NBA finals. It's amazing thanks frank vogel :D

I was at the game and yes it was an amazing comeback to win that game but no need to rub it off on the guy... he was let go at his job for it (although he found a new home).

Return to Toronto Raptors