ImageImageImageImageImage

Delon Wright: Depth Chart

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

soloxylo
General Manager
And1: 12,204

Re: Delon Wright: Depth Chart 

Post#141 » by soloxylo » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:22 pm

YogurtProducer wrote:
TradeLowry wrote:Another point I made a minute ago. What's the point of having our too best prospects being 3rd string?

Dwright behind Lowry and Cojo

Powell behind DD and Ross

When you're weak at SF and PF why so much depth at PG and SG? Especially why do you have so much depth at those positions when your best two players play PG and SG? makes no sense

Because now when we trade Lowry we have a guy who can step in!

In all seriousness though, Masai drafted the BPA, not for need. Also Poeltl is probably our best prospect and Siakam looks like a nice piece. Both have shown more than Deleon at this point in time

Both most likely have played more than Delon at this point.
soloxylo
General Manager

Post#142 » by soloxylo » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:25 pm

Dennis 37 wrote:
gerrit4 wrote:He should learn not to feed the trolls.

But yeah, he's got two good point guards ahead of him. Part of the issue is that Casey gets around Joseph's weaknesses as a distributor (where Delon could become better than Cojo), by always playing him with either Lowry or Demar.

I'm still not sure if Delon was the right pick, but I do think he's a legit NBA player.

Ross used to feed the trolls and now all is well.

Ross now walks on the straight and narrow path of the Silk Road.
lolwut
General Manager
And1: 12,918

Post#143 » by lolwut » Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:09 pm

soloxylo wrote:
Dennis 37 wrote:
gerrit4 wrote:He should learn not to feed the trolls.

But yeah, he's got two good point guards ahead of him. Part of the issue is that Casey gets around Joseph's weaknesses as a distributor (where Delon could become better than Cojo), by always playing him with either Lowry or Demar.

I'm still not sure if Delon was the right pick, but I do think he's a legit NBA player.

Ross is now one with the silk road.
2023-2024 FatherTracker™ - baby raptors looking to be adopted by a warm, loving family man
theonlyeastcoastrapsfan
RealGM
And1: 8,676

Post#144 » by theonlyeastcoastrapsfan » Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:14 pm

soloxylo wrote:
YogurtProducer wrote:
TradeLowry wrote:Another point I made a minute ago. What's the point of having our too best prospects being 3rd string?

Dwright behind Lowry and Cojo

Powell behind DD and Ross

When you're weak at SF and PF why so much depth at PG and SG? Especially why do you have so much depth at those positions when your best two players play PG and SG? makes no sense

Because now when we trade Lowry we have a guy who can step in!

In all seriousness though, Masai drafted the BPA, not for need. Also Poeltl is probably our best prospect and Siakam looks like a nice piece. Both have shown more than Deleon at this point in time

Both most likely have played more than Delon at this point.

I don't know how you know Delon was BPA. Also Masai has said Delon was drafted to back up Lowry, and as a senior was more likely ready. But said he didn't know he was going to be able to get Cojo. I think the fact that Bruno was so far away and was going to need so much developing time gave front office incentive to look for NBA ready guys. So they drafted two seniors.
soloxylo
General Manager

Post#145 » by soloxylo » Thu Dec 1, 2016 8:27 am

lolwut wrote:
soloxylo wrote:
Dennis 37 wrote:

Ross is now one with the silk road.

Silk Ross.

Return to Toronto Raptors