ImageImageImageImageImage

Wolves targeting Lowry in Free Agency

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

AkelaLoneWolf
RealGM
And1: 12,222

Re: Wolves targeting Lowry in Free Agency 

Post#121 » by AkelaLoneWolf » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:12 am

Moose23 wrote:
changes wrote:Lowry is staying here for the money. There are 0 other options for him lol.

that is not really accurate.

But it does boil down to what masai offers, and based on Masais previous offerings of free agents (Nene, McGee, Carroll, Joseph, JV, Demar) I would expect an overpay, which lowry would be a fool not to take(unless her really doesnt want to play here anymore)

But I hold out faith that Masai smarted the hell up and deals away this "core"

i'm fully expecting a 4 x $30M with partial fifth year guarantee....and 4 x $18.5M for Ibaka to be agreed upon on July 2.
"We're the middle children of history. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives." - Tyler Durden in Fight Club.
Moose23
Analyst
And1: 1,936

Post#122 » by Moose23 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:21 am

AkelaLoneWolf wrote:
Moose23 wrote:
changes wrote:Lowry is staying here for the money. There are 0 other options for him lol.

But it does boil down to what masai offers, and based on Masais previous offerings of free agents (Nene, McGee, Carroll, Joseph, JV, Demar) I would expect an overpay, which lowry would be a fool not to take(unless her really doesnt want to play here anymore)

i'm fully expecting a 4 x $30M with partial fifth year guarantee....and 4 x $18.5M for Ibaka to be agreed upon on July 2.

thats probably pretty damnclose
Veggamattic
Veteran
And1: 1,419

Post#123 » by Veggamattic » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:33 am

I wouldn't mind getting Rubio. Everybody on this forum talks like everything is a 1 year process. If we had Rubio there are a lot of other moves that could be made in the next 2 or 3 years that could compliment him well. Resigning Lowry to a 5 year deal is terrifying.
Psubs
RealGM
And1: 10,633

Post#124 » by Psubs » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:18 am

AkelaLoneWolf wrote:
Moose23 wrote:

4 x $20M for Ibaka as for him to not even consider other teams. That's the feeling.

Lowry will take 4 year $27M to get paid on same level as Demar.

Joseph and JV are not overpays.
AkelaLoneWolf
RealGM
And1: 12,222

Post#125 » by AkelaLoneWolf » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:27 am

Psubs wrote:
AkelaLoneWolf wrote:
Moose23 wrote:

4 x $20M for Ibaka as for him to not even consider other teams. That's the feeling.

Lowry will take 4 year $27M to get paid on same level as Demar.

Joseph and JV are not overpays.

honestly i wouldn't feel bad if ibaka walked; right now it seems miami is the only one and maybe t-wolves that could offer him a big contract. ross and 1st a sunk cost. lets see if we can aim for kevin love in a 3 team trade.
"We're the middle children of history. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives." - Tyler Durden in Fight Club.
tdot56
Analyst
And1: 3,080

Post#126 » by tdot56 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:53 am

Happy if we resign ibaka, dump carroll in offseason

Return to Toronto Raptors