ImageImageImageImageImage

Lakers @ Intentional Tankers (Tuesday, April 2 at 7:00 pm ET)

Moderators: 7 Footer, Duffman100, HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper

bape_lovers
RealGM
And1: 17,921

Re: Lakers @ Intentional Tankers (Tuesday, April 2 at 7:00 pm ET) 

Post#201 » by bape_lovers » Wed Apr 3, 2024 1:32 am

I mean, half the people that are nba players are injured.

Tor_Raps wrote:
ArthurVandelay wrote:The whining…hilarious.

I hope people’s self-awareness is better than their Raptor-awareness.

Good to see RJ and IQ back. Raptors have a foundation but lots more building to do.

Lol @ whining when we are an embarrassment at the moment. Hopefully you have better standards in your life than you do with the Raptors lol.

Credit to JaysRule, Detective
TGM
Assistant Coach
And1: 722

Post#202 » by TGM » Wed Apr 3, 2024 1:35 am

Brilliant to bring back IQ and RJ knowing the Lakers will outplay us. However, easy way to tank when we put in the second unit.
Tor_Raps
RealGM
And1: 37,916

Post#203 » by Tor_Raps » Wed Apr 3, 2024 1:36 am

ArthurVandelay wrote:
Tor_Raps wrote:

Good to see RJ and IQ back. Raptors have a foundation but lots more building to do.

Lol @ whining when we are an embarrassment at the moment. Hopefully you have better standards in your life than you do with the Raptors lol.

The reference to yourself as a raptor might explain the cognitive disconnect. “We” are not Raptors.

A team getting blown out end of year 3 months into a rebuild with all the injuries/absences is not an embarrassment, it is a reality to be expected time to time.

Detroit and Charlotte (Washington likely to be added in another season or two)…those are embarrassments. If the Raptors are like this in 2 seasons, I’ll be whining too.

I support my teams that represent where i live and use "we" to indicate it. Not really a big thing but sure, nitpick that lol.

People complaining are already looking into the future and don't see enough talent on this team to be relevant next year unless there are drastic moves. All other teams will have the same offseason to improve themselves, it won't just be the Raptors who get to do it while others all stay the same.

"We" pay our management near top dollar so let's see what they can do. Hopefully it starts with us even keeping our pick from this dismal season lol.
Tor_Raps
RealGM

Post#204 » by Tor_Raps » Wed Apr 3, 2024 1:39 am

bape_lovers wrote:I mean, half the people that are nba players are injured.

Tor_Raps wrote:

Boucher was getting benched when healthy and it remains to be seen if Ochai is even a nba rotational player. We are missing Barnes and Poeltl pretty much.

Even with a fully healthy roster, we were the 7th worst team in the nba all year. Going to need a massive offseason to even get into the play-in picture next year. Let's see what boss man Masai can do.
XTC
Head Coach
And1: 6,310

Post#205 » by XTC » Wed Apr 3, 2024 1:44 am

Been here for too long.

The same RJ haters are the same guys who hated Demar.

I'm personally team RJ, this kid is a **** stud. He has taken his game to a whole new level since he had come to Toronto.
NinjaBro
RealGM
And1: 42,003

Post#206 » by NinjaBro » Wed Apr 3, 2024 1:52 am

XTC wrote:Been here for too long.

I'm personally team RJ, this kid is a **** stud. He has taken his game to a whole new level since he had come to Toronto.
Yep, love RJ. My favorite raptor since Lowry. Could be my favorite.

We need to trade Siakam for AJ Griffen before it's too late! - PhilBlackson
Tor_Raps
RealGM

Post#207 » by Tor_Raps » Wed Apr 3, 2024 2:02 am

NinjaBro wrote:
XTC wrote:Been here for too long.

Yep, love RJ. My favorite raptor since Lowry. Could be my favorite.

We need to trade Siakam for AJ Griffen before it's too late! - PhilBlackson

Same here. RJ has easily been my favourite Raptor since he joined the team. The man plays with balls all the time. Only people who hate him are the ones who don't watch properly and still think he's been the exact same player he was with the Knicks.
bobbyp3588
Senior
And1: 501

Post#208 » by bobbyp3588 » Wed Apr 3, 2024 2:02 am

Tor_Raps wrote:Raptors are playing 7 guys who probably won't even be in the nba next year. Like wtf is this man lol.

Exaggerate much? Lol

RJ
Dick
KO
Brown
IQ
Temple
Nwora
Mo G
Simmons
JFL
McDaniels

…are the Raps that played tonight. Temple due to age and which other 6 won’t be in the NBA next year? Haha.
Tor_Raps
RealGM

Post#209 » by Tor_Raps » Wed Apr 3, 2024 2:18 am

bobbyp3588 wrote:
Tor_Raps wrote:Raptors are playing 7 guys who probably won't even be in the nba next year. Like wtf is this man lol.

Exaggerate much? Lol

RJ
Dick
KO
Brown
IQ
Temple
Nwora
Mo G
Simmons
JFL
McDaniels

…are the Raps that played tonight. Temple due to age and which other 6 won’t be in the NBA next year? Haha.

You just provided a list of all those scrubs and couldn't figure out the answer yourself? Loll

- Mo G, JFL, Simmons do not belong in the nba at this moment.
- Nwora is an expiring contract and I could easily see him not in the nba next year.
- McDaniels is absolutely trash and shouldn't be in the nba but will be because he has a guaranteed contract for next year.

So in the end, I was off by 1 player lol.
bobbyp3588
Senior
And1: 501

Post#210 » by bobbyp3588 » Wed Apr 3, 2024 2:25 am

Tor_Raps wrote:
bobbyp3588 wrote:

Exaggerate much? Lol

RJ
Dick
KO
Brown
IQ
Temple
Nwora
Mo G
Simmons
JFL
McDaniels

You just provided a list of all those scrubs and couldn't figure out the answer yourself? Loll

- Mo G, JFL, Simmons do not belong in the nba at this moment.
- Nwora is an expiring contract and I could easily see him not in the nba next year.
- McDaniels is absolutely trash and shouldn't be in the nba but will be because he has a guaranteed contract for next year.

So in the end, I was off by 1 player lol.

Being off by one is the point of why I found your statement so egregious. You were literally suggesting that one of Brown, IQ, RJ, KO and Dick were not going to be in the league next year and for the life of me I just couldn’t see it. Lol.

Side note: maybe you’re right but I’d be shocked if all of those other guys are out of the league next year. I’ll give you 2 for sure, though.

Return to Toronto Raptors