ImageImageImageImageImage

JJ Redick and Carlos Arroyo Available

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

bigtime105
Banned User
And1: 1

Post#21 » by bigtime105 » Sun Jan 6, 2008 4:23 am

Arroyo would make TJ look like Calderon
gangstaff
Sixth Man
And1: 2

horrible 

Post#22 » by gangstaff » Sun Jan 6, 2008 4:48 am

The last thing this team needs is more job-squad, ham and egger mediocre bench players. WTH. Neither of these soft little munchkins play defense or have NBA size or athleticism.

WTH????
AB_21
Analyst
And1: 23

Post#23 » by AB_21 » Sun Jan 6, 2008 4:53 am

j-ragg wrote:By all means, take Dwight off our hands.

I'm assuming your a magic fan. Don't take this guy seriously. He does not reflect Raptor fans at all.
RapsBulls4evr
Lead Assistant

Post#24 » by RapsBulls4evr » Sun Jan 6, 2008 4:59 am

DIEHARD_005 wrote:Is it just me, or is every player on the trading block "a great fit for this team" in the eyes of many posters here?

Indeed, one guy even suggested Smush Parker, lol. :rofl:
RapsBulls4evr
Lead Assistant

Post#25 » by RapsBulls4evr » Sun Jan 6, 2008 5:01 am

curryfries wrote:Would anyone be willing to trade james699 for a knick fan?

Where do I sign? I have a pen in hand.
James699
Banned User
And1: 5

Post#26 » by James699 » Sun Jan 6, 2008 6:11 am

Raps4evr wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Where do I sign? I have a pen in hand.

umm no where. What the heck are you talking about. YOu guys dont know nothing. I actually know which players can contribute to this team. Quite frankly are bench isnt deep at all. You guys are just lame saying my trade propasals are stupid. Watch these guys are going to have good careers. Redick > Kapono, Kinsey > Calderon , Gay>Bargnani. They just need a good team and get sufficent minutes thats all. I wish I was the GM of an NBA franchise (prefarablly Toronto), I would make these trades instantly and be the top 5 in the whole league, instead of talking about it.
XTC
Head Coach
And1: 6,310

Post#27 » by XTC » Sun Jan 6, 2008 6:24 am

James699 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

umm no where. What the heck are you talking about. YOu guys dont know nothing. I actually know which players can contribute to this team. Quite frankly are bench isnt deep at all. You guys are just lame saying my trade propasals are stupid. Watch these guys are going to have good careers. Redick > Kapono, Kinsey > Calderon , Gay>Bargnani. They just need a good team and get sufficent minutes thats all. I wish I was the GM of an NBA franchise (prefarablly Toronto), I would make these trades instantly and be the top 5 in the whole league, instead of talking about it.

This isn't NBA Live buddy.
DIEHARD_005
Starter
And1: 902

Post#28 » by DIEHARD_005 » Sun Jan 6, 2008 6:29 am

Isiah...is that you?

EDIT** Dude, how can you even argue that Reddick will be better than Kapono. Kapono is averaging around 50% from three and has proven himself as a consistent shooter. Reddick hasn't done jack in the NBA yet. Why do you think ORL is trying to dump him? If he was actually contributing significantly to that team there's no way he would be on the block.
James699
Banned User
And1: 5

Post#29 » by James699 » Sun Jan 6, 2008 6:31 am

XTC wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

This isn't NBA Live buddy.

I know it isnt buddy. I m talking about real life, if I ever became a GM. :pray:
Mack11
RealGM
And1: 56,989

Post#30 » by Mack11 » Sun Jan 6, 2008 7:03 am

people need to deal with the fact that whenever theres a player on the trading block or becoming a fa, or waived, you're going to see a thread on here.

and no we dont need either of them.
ponder276
Head Coach
And1: 67

Post#31 » by ponder276 » Sun Jan 6, 2008 7:20 am

Redick is well on his way to becoming a bust.
Kinsey is a SG/SF, Calderon a PG. Gay is a SF, Bargs a C/PF - where do these comparisons come from? And if Kinsey is so great, how come there are no GMs interested in him?
barrist
RealGM
And1: 716

Post#32 » by barrist » Sun Jan 6, 2008 2:24 pm

Seriously just log out and never return to RealGM again. Listen to yourself, you sound like a child.
omeloon
Starter
And1: 1

Post#33 » by omeloon » Sun Jan 6, 2008 4:37 pm

I wouldn't mind trading Dixon and Graham (or Maceo) for Arroyo or Dooling. We get out of a contract we don't need for one expiring, get rid of two unhappy Raptors, and get a better short term fix at the PG position. Arroyo would be more likely to complain than Dooling though.
AB_21
Analyst
And1: 23

Post#34 » by AB_21 » Sun Jan 6, 2008 4:58 pm

When everyone says "that's wrong" and "you make no sense" there has to be some truth to that. You are actually the only member at RealGM I absolutely without a doubt find reading your posts a joke. If you became an NBA GM, I don't even know what to say, you truly are the biggest joke of this board and an embarrasment to other fans who visit this board to read about our team and they read that "getting Dwight Howard would be awesome". I can imagine you calling Orlando.

"Hey guys. I want Arroyo and Redick"
"We're listening, what's your offer"
"Well, of course you'll have to include Howard"
"..." hangs up.
PopAGat
Starter
And1: 472

Post#35 » by PopAGat » Sun Jan 6, 2008 5:10 pm

No to both of them. Theres no use for them here.
Credits to TurboZone

Return to Toronto Raptors