ImageImageImageImageImage

Bargs vs. Curry: Who wants it less?

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

Vorticity
Head Coach
And1: 4,918

Post#161 » by Vorticity » Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:44 am

I can't tell whose HP anymore :( they all have the same avatar :)
Zona Zoo wrote:
spudwebb wrote:OKC has one black guy in the crowd

Russell Westbrook?

sig by http://www.turbozone.ca
Geddy
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 78,609

Post#162 » by Geddy » Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:47 am

Schadenfreude wrote:I have the sudden urge to grab my groin with a sequined glove.

the pet chimp will soon follow. Or you can borrow HP's :P
Schad
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 17,097

Post#163 » by Schad » Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:00 am

rkid wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

the pet chimp will soon follow. Or you can borrow HP's :P

A pet chimp in a diaper is such a personal thing, though...it's an extension of one's self, and thus to borrow another man's chimp is to betray yourself and pervert the good name of the lender. Nay, I shall chart my own course; a breaded chicken finger on a leash shall be my companion through these turbulent times, though I must admit that a predilection for shirtless photos of Vernon Davis may soon overtake my better sense, re: the sig bet and consequences thereof.

I believe it was great Johnnie Walker, through his wholly owned subsidiaries, who once said "clothes make the man". Swathed only in a .gif of a dancing paederast, I must admit to feeling naked well beyond the physical realm.

(Dammit, now I'm even talking like Palmer)
**** your asterisk.
Harry Palmer
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,510

Post#164 » by Harry Palmer » Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:04 am

Schadenfreude wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

A pet chimp in a diaper is such a personal thing, though...it's an extension of one's self, and thus to borrow another man's chimp is to betray yourself and pervert the good name of the lender. Nay, I shall chart my own course; a breaded chicken finger on a leash shall be my companion through these turbulent times, though I must admit that a predilection for shirtless photos of Vernon Davis may soon overtake my better sense, re: the sig bet and consequences thereof.

I believe it was great Johnnie Walker, through his wholly owned subsidiaries, who once said "clothes make the man". Swathed only in a .gif of a dancing paederast, I must admit to feeling naked well beyond the physical realm.

Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.

-Mark Twain.

Is it too late to say that you will have to use a shirtless Vernon Davis av for the last 2 days of your penance?
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

-Arthur Schopenhauer
Geddy
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 78,609

Post#165 » by Geddy » Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:04 am

Schadenfreude wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

:rofl:

Vernon Davis and a chicken finger... you can't go wrong with that combo! No wonder HP seems like such a happy go lucky guy :lol:
Schad
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 17,097

Post#166 » by Schad » Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:13 am

Harry Palmer wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.

-Mark Twain.

Is it too late to say that you will have to use a shirtless Vernon Davis av for the last 2 days of your penance?

There has never been a time when it wasn't too late for shirtless Vernon Davis. I was actually going to use the Mark Twain quote, but thought that Johnnie Walker had more cachet. Mostly because I'm an illiterate alcoholic.
**** your asterisk.
bringbackhoffa
RealGM
And1: 5,041

Re: Bargs vs. Curry: Who wants it less? 

Post#167 » by bringbackhoffa » Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:27 pm

i just wanted to bring this thread back up to remind us how quickly the realgm raptors fan can give up on a player. Look at this thread they were some ppl in here who actually would of preferred curry over bargnani :lol: :lol:
Charlotte Hornets 2024-25

Morant/Alvarado
Edwards/Huerter/Robinson
Durant/Bogdanovic/Royce
Draymond/Highsmith
Gafford/Collins

On the block: Huerter 36/2 years, Rubio- $6/3 years, Mills- $3/3 years, Duncan Robinson- $16/1 year, Okeke- $1/3 years
Avenger
Banned User
And1: 624

Post#168 » by Avenger » Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:29 pm

how can anyone read threads like this and say HP is not a douchebag? Its seeing some of the posters who were spewing out the hatred have either changed their tones or are nowhere to be found.
LittleOzzy
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,197

Post#169 » by LittleOzzy » Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:33 pm

Please don't bump up old threads.

Return to Toronto Raptors