ImageImageImageImageImage

Whats our starting line up now?

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

Assassin_1
Banned User
And1: 3
Location: Running up in your spot faster than CJ from San Andreas

Whats our starting line up now? 

Post#1 » by Assassin_1 » Thu Feb 5, 2009 3:50 pm

Is it going to be;
Bargnani
JO
Kapono
Graham
Parker
If it is we are going to take a beating from the Hornets.
Fairview4Life
RealGM
And1: 31,627

Re: Whats our starting line up now? 

Post#2 » by Fairview4Life » Thu Feb 5, 2009 3:55 pm

J-Slim wrote:Is it going to be;
Bargnani
JO
Kapono
Graham
Parker
If it is we are going to take a beating from the Hornets.

Who knows.

And Chris Paul has a strained groin.
9. Similarly, IF THOU HAST SPENT the entire offseason predicting that thy team will stink, thou shalt not gloat, nor even be happy, shouldst thou turn out to be correct. Realistic analysis is fine, but be a fan first, a smug smarty-pants second.
dagger
RealGM
And1: 13,500

Post#3 » by dagger » Thu Feb 5, 2009 4:00 pm

It seems as if Calderon was held out because it was the second game of a back to back. He is likely to play Friday.
2019 will never be forgotten because FLAGS FLY FOREVER
CrookedJ
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,764

Post#4 » by CrookedJ » Thu Feb 5, 2009 4:02 pm

Free Roko . . .cause at this point why the **** not . . .
raptorsfan1995
Junior
And1: 1

Post#5 » by raptorsfan1995 » Thu Feb 5, 2009 4:02 pm

When is Calderon expected to play again?

If Calderon is not available, I would rather have Ukic starting instead of Crapono.
tecumseh18
RealGM
And1: 10,099

Post#6 » by tecumseh18 » Thu Feb 5, 2009 4:09 pm

As I said in the immediately-locked (why?) Kapono thread, I think Kapono should start as SG (Graham at SF) because no player can possibly be as bad as he`s been playing for the last few weeks. The lane violation against the Bucks really stands out for me.

The Raps have to get him back into some kind of rhythm. BC has too much invested in Kapono - either as a player or potential trading chip - to give up at this point. And if he sucks, well, I have nothing against tanking this season. The only downside is that Kapono does continue to suck and we can`t even get Scalabrine for him.
A_wildstabatanything
Lead Assistant
And1: 51

Post#7 » by A_wildstabatanything » Thu Feb 5, 2009 4:12 pm

dagger wrote:It seems as if Calderon was held out because it was the second game of a back to back. He is likely to play Friday.

They've got another back to back again though. You may as well hold him out until Saturday.
racingdynamics
Junior
And1: 7

Post#8 » by racingdynamics » Thu Feb 5, 2009 4:28 pm

tecumseh18 wrote:As I said in the immediately-locked (why?) Kapono thread, I think Kapono should start as SG (Graham at SF) because no player can possibly be as bad as he`s been playing for the last few weeks. The lane violation against the Bucks really stands out for me.

The Raps have to get him back into some kind of rhythm. BC has too much invested in Kapono - either as a player or potential trading chip - to give up at this point. And if he sucks, well, I have nothing against tanking this season. The only downside is that Kapono does continue to suck and we can`t even get Scalabrine for him.

Kapono needs to take a page out of Mo Pete's playbook. All he needs to do is run down the floor, stand in the far bottom corner and wait for the ball to show up in his hands. No dribbling, no moving, nothing.
Strategist1
Head Coach
And1: 413

Post#9 » by Strategist1 » Thu Feb 5, 2009 4:31 pm

I think we'll get a closer look at what a JO/Joey G/ combo can bring in the starting unit

JO
Bargnani
Joey G.
Parker
Ukic

I'd rather start Ukic... his penetration ability may complement the other 4

I'd like to give this starting unit a shot.
Prediction
Spurs in 7. Parker MVP. Lebron 6-17fg, 18pt, 8reb, 5 asst in game 7 LOSS.
The Heat will choke!
Sh4rP
Freshman
And1: 0

Post#10 » by Sh4rP » Thu Feb 5, 2009 4:35 pm

racingdynamics wrote:
tecumseh18 wrote:As I said in the immediately-locked (why?) Kapono thread, I think Kapono should start as SG (Graham at SF) because no player can possibly be as bad as he`s been playing for the last few weeks. The lane violation against the Bucks really stands out for me.

Kapono needs to take a page out of Mo Pete's playbook. All he needs to do is run down the floor, stand in the far bottom corner and wait for the ball to show up in his hands. No dribbling, no moving, nothing.

Agreed, only problem is krapono's been missing the opens too.
YKYW
Junior

Post#11 » by YKYW » Thu Feb 5, 2009 4:42 pm

PG:Parker
SG:Graham
SF:Moon
PF:Bargs
C:O'Neal

or

PG: Calderon
SG: Parker
SF: Graham
PF: Bargs
C: O'Neal

Joey's play at the 2 last night will leave him set as the starting 2 when Parker is at PG and SF when Calderon is healthy. Moon will be the SF I'm guessing based on the minutes from last night after Bosh went down: http://www.nba.com/games/20090204/LALTOR/boxscore.html Probably see more Kapono to warm him up for the 3 pt comp. haha
J-Roc
RealGM
And1: 7,550

Post#12 » by J-Roc » Thu Feb 5, 2009 4:44 pm

How do we eliminate Jamario Moon from this team? When was the last time even the homer commentators were sick and tired of a player? I started a thread on getting rid of Moon weeks ago, an got ripped because Moon hardly makes anything, and some stats show he's our best player.

When will people wake up and realize he has to go??
Gold Chain
RealGM
And1: 161

Post#13 » by Gold Chain » Thu Feb 5, 2009 4:51 pm

Jo, AB, Joey, Moon, Parker
YKYW
Junior

Post#14 » by YKYW » Thu Feb 5, 2009 4:59 pm

J-Roc wrote:How do we eliminate Jamario Moon from this team? When was the last time even the homer commentators were sick and tired of a player? I started a thread on getting rid of Moon weeks ago, an got ripped because Moon hardly makes anything, and some stats show he's our best player.

When will people wake up and realize he has to go??

I don't disagree with you, I think Moon really is a bonehead on the court. That three he took last night you could hear the crowd yell NNNOOOOOO.

Unfortunately they'll just let him expire unless they can use him as a filler for a trade.
beno
Sixth Man

Post#15 » by beno » Thu Feb 5, 2009 5:10 pm

I'd try to package Moon or just trade him for a 2nd round pick (if by any miracle somebody does give it).
Free CDR
Junior
And1: 201

Post#16 » by Free CDR » Thu Feb 5, 2009 5:12 pm

Id way rather have Ukic or Moon starting over Kapono, both of them can play some defence, Kapono gets liten up by the Sasha vujacics of the league
gregdj
Starter
And1: 251

Post#17 » by gregdj » Thu Feb 5, 2009 5:46 pm

JO and graham GO HARD!!!! finally am i seeing this? graham is dunking over people and shooting 3pts?! Jo is playing like he should...should we just trade bosh?! and keep JO? and there is no way we can let krapOH NO! start he should earn minutes by making those 3pts we signed him for...
Batmanz
Banned User

Post#18 » by Batmanz » Thu Feb 5, 2009 7:24 pm

last night's was good..

If Bosh is injured I start Roko with them or Jose..They're gonna go Jose tho

Return to Toronto Raptors