ImageImageImageImageImage

Jack For Coach!!!

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

miruss2001
Lead Assistant
And1: 335

Re: Jack For Coach!!! 

Post#21 » by miruss2001 » Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:39 pm

youngLion wrote:I don't think this is a good idea.
-Buck Martinez

Classic. I like Jack on the sidelines... he's the only guy who will call out BC and MLSE for this debacle.... we need a guy like that willing to ask questions.
beno
Sixth Man
And1: 0

Post#22 » by beno » Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:01 pm

34_fifty wrote:BC Should try to convince Jack to coach the raps. Listening to him on the broadcast he seems to know a lot about coaching and especially with his previous experience as a coach, It possibly couldnt hurt

Discuss

you brown bastard.
Batmanz
Banned User

Post#23 » by Batmanz » Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:11 pm

I love how he crumpled the stat sheet and threw it away..lols

I'd hold interviews tho..but ya, invite Jack
zilby
RealGM
And1: 38,871

Post#24 » by zilby » Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:20 pm

Sprite Zoner wrote:Guys,

Jack will NEVER coach for the Raptors.

Can you just imagine the headlines?

"Raptors Turn to Broadcaster for Coach in Last Ditch Effort".

Cmon now, lol.

what are you, tampa bay? lmao
Hawaiian pizza is good.
J-Roc
RealGM
And1: 7,550

Post#25 » by J-Roc » Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:25 pm

Volcano wrote:"Hey guys, I'm Jack , your new head coach.

Here are my keys to the game:

1) Good start

Last game, the Knicks jumped out on us and attained a 20 point lead in the first quarter. We had to try and play catch-up the entire game. It's hard to win a game that way.

2) Defend the 3 point line

The Knicks made 17 three's last game. Now that is just inexcusable. You gotta close out and make sure their 3 point shooters have no room to breath.

3) Bosh

Bosh needs to have a good game here for us to win. Last game he only had 13 shots. He's got to attack the basket and make the Knicks guard him.

That's all, my job is done here..now let's go and win this ball game! Oh, by the way Bosh, I'm kicking you off this team for your me-first attitude."

FIXED.

Seriously, everyone wants to make fun of Leo, but Jack does the same crap. After the loss last night, Jack was on with Devlin, and Jack even says, "I could talk about defensive principals, etc, but instead of getting technical, you just need to bring it". Some crap like that. He has no idea.

Have any of the insiders here ever sat down with Jack, Leo, Sherm, Matt, Paul Jones or Eric?? I know we're supposed to be hearing the real them when they're on the radio, on a podcast, on The Grill Room, etc. But I swear, these guys must have a clue like the rest of us. Jose's defense SUCKS, but none of them ever say it. They don't say Jose can't be a starter in this league because of his D.

They don't say Bargnani will never be a cornerstone. They don't say Bosh is nowhere near a superstar and not a max player. Are they just playing up things for MLSE, or are they really this clueless??
Raptor/LakerFan
Starter
And1: 17

Post#26 » by Raptor/LakerFan » Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:31 pm

why not? he already has a contract with the organization. Keep him on the same contract just change the title.
Kobe 4 MVP
Raptorian
Bench Warmer

Post#27 » by Raptorian » Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:17 pm

I have an idea, why not bring an NBA caliber coach in to coach this NBA team? JVG, Avery Johnson are my top choices at this point. No more unproven/rookie coaches, this team needs some stability and I think cheaping out on the coach is the worst you could do.

JVG and Johnson have both proven to be good coaches and coaches who could bring their teams deep into the playoffs. (Both made the NBA finals)

Return to Toronto Raptors