ImageImageImageImageImage

Mod(s) Please Contact Me (supersub15?)

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

Sprite Zoner
Junior
And1: 0

Re: Mod(s) Please Contact Me (supersub15?) 

Post#21 » by Sprite Zoner » Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:34 pm

whoknows wrote::violin:

if you cannot say it, why post here about it?!? Go outside, walk or run, find better things to do....

There might be another way to get something across. That's why I wanted to consult with a mod. I would like for everyone to know some info, it's fun and keeps you on edge until the draft. I know I love it.
Mr.Raptorsingh
RealGM
And1: 27,767

Post#22 » by Mr.Raptorsingh » Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:34 pm

Just hint at something, we'll do the rest.
Sprite Zoner
Junior

Post#23 » by Sprite Zoner » Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:35 pm

Mr.Raptorsingh wrote:Just hint at something, we'll do the rest.

I tried, didn't work.

Seemed like I was repeating myself in various threads.
Rapsobsessed7
RealGM
And1: 4,553

Post#24 » by Rapsobsessed7 » Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:37 pm

you again, at least this time when you post this rumor make sure to get the date of the draft right.

Since its draft related i want to inform you its on the 25th not the 26th so that you wont get that wrong again, dont want to destroy your creditability any more

Go on though post this rumor/inside information.
Canadafan wrote:Bojan Burks Stewart for Siakam.
2 expiring vets that help now. A young big to add to the Scottie timeline
I'd prefer to keep Stew and give Monte Morris
I'd really prefer to keep Morris and Stew and give the great Killian Hayes and 2nd round picks
EliteBaller
Banned User

Post#25 » by EliteBaller » Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:39 pm

You could have just given out your email address or something to a mod in a thread and asked them to contact you regarding something important. Instead of saying u have this insider info bs and saying I wish I could tell.....anyways, lock this bs up
Sprite Zoner
Junior

Post#26 » by Sprite Zoner » Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:41 pm

EliteBaller wrote:You could have just given out your email address or something to a mod in a thread and asked them to contact you regarding something important. Instead of saying u have this insider info bs and saying I wish I could tell.....anyways, lock this bs up

I don't want to give my email out in public for various reasons.
EliteBaller
Banned User

Post#27 » by EliteBaller » Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:42 pm

create a new one with hotmail. It literally takes 30 seconds to do. You obviously never thought this through eh?
Paperclip
Lead Assistant

Post#28 » by Paperclip » Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:43 pm

Spritezoner ---> "#5 - This has to do with the New York Knicks. The sad part is, this is the part I can't reveal. It is not a trade (with Toronto), signing, anything of that sorts. If I reveal this, it can harm the draft process. I will not answer any questions about this, but I will reveal the specifics right after our selection. Just hope it's the positive side of things 8-) "

Does positive side of things mean they don`t draft DeRozan since he seems to be our main target? If you can`t answer this, it is okay.

...oh god Knicks don`t screw us over.
EventHorizon
Assistant Coach
And1: 306

Post#29 » by EventHorizon » Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:48 pm

I doubt that you can harm the situation. This is a discussion board, not a newspaper and what ever some anonymous poster says will not get picked up by anyone in a position to even slightly affect the situation. Because of the nature of this communication, rumours are not taken seriously and I doubt the Raps have people scanning discussion mills to detect information leakages.

Anyway, any "inside" info is welcome imo.
Rapsobsessed7
RealGM

Post#30 » by Rapsobsessed7 » Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:49 pm

aznAce wrote:"#5 - This has to do with the New York Knicks. The sad part is, this is the part I can't reveal. It is not a trade (with Toronto), signing, anything of that sorts. If I reveal this, it can harm the draft process. I will not answer any questions about this, but I will reveal the specifics right after our selection. Just hope it's the positive side of things 8-) "

Does positive side of things mean they don`t draft DeRozan since he seems to be our main target? If you can`t answer this, it is okay.

what the hell are you talking about?
I'd really prefer to keep Morris and Stew and give the great Killian Hayes and 2nd round picks
RealSuperfan
Senior
And1: 12

Post#31 » by RealSuperfan » Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:49 pm

Rhettmatic wrote:Hey, I personally appreciate getting insider info, even if it's just grist for the rumour mill.

+1
Jay_Hawk
Pro Prospect
And1: 144

Post#32 » by Jay_Hawk » Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:52 pm

Rapsobsessed7 wrote:
aznAce wrote:"#5 - This has to do with the New York Knicks. The sad part is, this is the part I can't reveal. It is not a trade (with Toronto), signing, anything of that sorts. If I reveal this, it can harm the draft process. I will not answer any questions about this, but I will reveal the specifics right after our selection. Just hope it's the positive side of things 8-) "

I was thinking the same. And like posters previous said- this is an online forum, no credible paper is going to actually print a rumour started here.

Props to Brunoskull for the sig.
Schad
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 17,097

Post#33 » by Schad » Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:53 pm

Check your PMs, Sprite.
**** your asterisk.
Paperclip
Lead Assistant

Post#34 » by Paperclip » Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:55 pm

Rapsobsessed7 wrote:

I took a quote from his thread earlier today, and asking him about it. It is directed towards Sprite.
99 Problems
Banned User
And1: 7

Post#35 » by 99 Problems » Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:56 pm

I don't know why you guys are trying to chase this guy away.. You have no idea whether or not he really has inside info, and if he does, its going to benefit everybody.. Let him contact the mods and sort this out..

If you don't like it, go post in another thread..
Rapsobsessed7
RealGM

Post#36 » by Rapsobsessed7 » Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:58 pm

where did he post that aznace
Sprite Zoner
Junior

Post#37 » by Sprite Zoner » Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:59 pm

I have to do this from my end as well to certify that I am talking to a Moderator that is trusted and fair on the board.

Any opinions on Moderator "Schadenfreude" are welcome.

I have asked him some questions as well, but I need to make sure.

Is he a Raptors fan (favourite team)? Regular Poster? Longetivity of Moderatorship? Anything...

Thank you to those who understand.
lemondrop
Banned User

Post#38 » by lemondrop » Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:00 pm

99 Problems wrote:I don't know why you guys are trying to chase this guy away.. You have no idea whether or not he really has inside info, and if he does, its going to benefit everybody.. Let him contact the mods and sort this out..

If you don't like it, go post in another thread..

Well because he has been doing this for a week. All he posts is stuff we already know and then says he has real inside news but doesn't want to say what it is. People are not trying to chase him away they just want him to stop calling what he is saying inside news when its not and they want him to stop telling us he has the goods but can't share. If you can't share and don't have any news then just stfu.

Personally i'd have no problems if he posted I have inside news "we are trading bosh to new york". As ridiculous as I might think it is, atleast its something new and worth reading.
Paperclip
Lead Assistant

Post#39 » by Paperclip » Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:00 pm

Rapsobsessed7 wrote:where did he post that aznace

http://www.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=915836
lemondrop
Banned User

Post#40 » by lemondrop » Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:01 pm

Sprite Zoner wrote:I have to do this from my end as well to certify that I am talking to a Moderator that is trusted and fair on the board.

Any opinions on Moderator "Schadenfreude" are welcome.

I have asked him some questions as well, but I need to make sure.

Is he a Raptors fan (favourite team)? Regular Poster? Longetivity of Moderatorship? Anything...

Thank you to those who understand.

LOl now you want to put the mods through an interview process? :lol:

I hope for your sake what you have to say is worth while

Return to Toronto Raptors