ImageImageImageImageImage

What do you find more frustrating?

Moderators: 7 Footer, Duffman100, HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper

Which is more frustrating?

Antoine Wright in MJ-Mode
36%
Kapono pump-fake-travel
30%
Lack of Darrick Murray
9%
People complaining about people complaining about the raptors
25%

Total votes: 44

da.vid
Banned User
And1: 2

What do you find more frustrating? 

Post#1 » by da.vid » Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:51 am

As a Raptors fan, what do you find more frustrating?

At least when Kapono wasn't traveling (which admittedly, didn't happen often), he made his shats.
Antoine Wright on offense is a disaster waiting to happen.
Hobo Gonzolez
Banned User

Re: What do you find more frustrating? 

Post#2 » by Hobo Gonzolez » Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:52 am

Darrick Murray bro
_venom_
Assistant Coach
And1: 100

Post#3 » by _venom_ » Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:52 am

This is a close one. I always cringed when Kapono got the ball and didn't immediately shoot it, but I cringe every single time Wright touches the ball no matter the situation, so it's gotta be him. Antoine Wright is a terrible basketball player.

I didn't think there was a wing with worse ball handling than Kapono but Wright takes the cake.
Dr Positivity
RealGM
And1: 15,564

Post#4 » by Dr Positivity » Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:52 am

That this team is skilled enough to be good and just don't give a ****. They're completley opposite from the Leafs. At least the Leafs have the foundation of effort and can slowly add talent through the draft, free agency, internal growth, etc. No move can change the mentality of this team

It starts with you Bargnani. **** you
Raps in 4
RealGM
And1: 54,695

Post#5 » by Raps in 4 » Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:54 am

Dr Mufasa wrote:That this team is skilled enough to be good and just don't give a ****. They're completley opposite from the Leafs. At least the Leafs have the foundation of effort and can slowly add talent through the draft, free agency, internal growth, etc. No move can change the mentality of this team
Jakay
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 5,930

Post#6 » by Jakay » Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:54 am

da.vid wrote:As a Raptors fan, what do you find more frustrating?

At least when Kapono wasn't traveling (which admittedly, didn't happen often), he made his shats.
Antoine Wright on offense is a disaster waiting to happen.

The Raptor fans.
Indeed
RealGM
And1: 3,063

Post#7 » by Indeed » Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:55 am

Bad:
Bosh - defense
Bargnani - positioning
Wright - shot selection
Hedo - turn over and missed some plays
Jose - defense

Good:
Bosh - bigger and able to get over Rasheed
Hedo - can score
Rasho - knows how to play
Amir - hard working
bigblackben
Junior
And1: 0

Post#8 » by bigblackben » Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:01 am

Fans complaining every game.
Alfred
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 20,853

Post#9 » by Alfred » Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:12 am

Dr Mufasa wrote:That this team is skilled enough to be good and just don't give a ****. They're completley opposite from the Leafs. At least the Leafs have the foundation of effort and can slowly add talent through the draft, free agency, internal growth, etc. No move can change the mentality of this team

How are the leafs supposed to add talent through the draft when they traded away their first and second round pick this year, and their first round pick next year?
D-Wins-RingsIMO
Banned User
And1: 3
Location: TORONTO ... where worst DRtg in the league happens!

Post#10 » by D-Wins-RingsIMO » Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:16 am

ppl crying that ESPN disrespects us when they say we're an 8th place team.
_venom_
Assistant Coach

Post#11 » by _venom_ » Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:20 am

Alfred wrote:

How are the leafs supposed to add talent through the draft when they traded away their first and second round pick this year, and their first round pick next year?

They traded those picks for a 22 year old 40 goal scorer, hardly sacrificing your future. Kessel will be better than the player's you choose with those picks.
Alfred
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#12 » by Alfred » Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:24 am

_venom_ wrote:
Alfred wrote:

They traded those picks for a 22 year old 40 goal scorer, hardly sacrificing your future. Kessel will be better than the player's you choose with those picks.

We'll see. If they get the first overall pick, there are some very, very good players there. If they manage to suck again next year, there'll also be some very good players there.
sanity
RealGM
And1: 1,812

Post#13 » by sanity » Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:28 am

Bosh was good enough to be built around (nobody else on this team comes close in its history - other than Carter). Our GM felt it was a better idea to just surround him with nothing but perimeter scorers and hope for the best.

You can't really blame any of these players, or really, even Triano... they are what they are. They just happen to be in an incompatible situation with one another.
anon2222
Sixth Man
And1: 980

Post#14 » by anon2222 » Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:28 am

D-Wins-RingsIMO wrote:ppl crying that ESPN disrespects us when they say we're an 8th place team.

In John Hollinger I trust. He's been dead on with this team for years.
_venom_
Assistant Coach

Post#15 » by _venom_ » Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:30 am

Alfred wrote:We'll see. If they get the first overall pick, there are some very, very good players there. If they manage to suck again next year, there'll also be some very good players there.

I'll take my chances with the proven young sniper rather than hoping to pick a good player in the draft (Aki Berg was picked 3rd overall, Niklas Lidstrom was picked in the 7th round). Not only that but I don't think the Leafs will be bottom 5 this year and especially next year.

After tonight's game, Kessel has 8 goals in 12 games this year and I don't even think we've seen his best yet. He's still a little rusty after coming back from surgery.
DG88
Forum Mod - Raptors
Forum Mod - Raptors
And1: 27,612

Post#16 » by DG88 » Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:31 am

Our soft defence
radeonboy
Analyst
And1: 3,704

Post#17 » by radeonboy » Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:32 am

_venom_ wrote:
Alfred wrote:We'll see. If they get the first overall pick, there are some very, very good players there. If they manage to suck again next year, there'll also be some very good players there.

I'll take my chances with the proven young sniper rather than hoping to pick a good player in the draft (Aki Berg was picked 3rd overall, Niklas Lidstrom was picked in the 7th round). Not only that but I don't think the Leafs will be bottom 5 this year and especially next year.

After tonight's game, Kessel has 8 goals in 12 games this year and I don't even think we've seen his best yet. He's still a little rusty after coming back from surgery.

Detroit scouting staff is awesome at finding these great players who are deep down in the draft. They've done this numerous times and I can't believe how they manage to do it.
Alfred
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#18 » by Alfred » Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:33 am

_venom_ wrote:

Of course there are examples of good players and bad players picked at different parts of the draft, but obviously most of the good talent is found at the top. And that could be potentially two very, very good players given up for one.
Nostradunkus
Banned User

Post#19 » by Nostradunkus » Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:38 am

Those are annoying, but not as annoying as pointless polls.
Sn0wman
Banned User
And1: 5,803

Post#20 » by Sn0wman » Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:08 am

(Made by "The Letter V")

This.

Return to Toronto Raptors