ImageImageImageImageImage

Rasheed calls out Turkododo

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

ruckus
RealGM
And1: 11,283

Re: Rasheed calls out Turkododo 

Post#61 » by ruckus » Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:07 pm

bryant08 wrote:...Too many tools to handle...

That's what she said.

J Dilla wrote:Our team is filled with a bunch of nice guys who look like they're out to play golf.

That is completely disrespectful. To golfers. Hit a ball into a foursome and watch what happens. Golfers are dirtier than Bruce Bowen.

Looks like Yosemite changed up his vagina quote. It was a bit disrespectful as well. To vaginas. Vaginas would have shown more toughness than the Raps last night. Heck, you could of thrown a WNBA team out on that floor and they would have put up a better fight in the 3rd.
Air Canada
RealGM
And1: 7,556

Post#62 » by Air Canada » Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:14 pm

I guess when you join the Celtics you become a douche
ruckus
RealGM
And1: 11,283

Post#63 » by ruckus » Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:19 pm

Air Canada wrote:I guess when you join the Celtics you become a douche

If being considered a contender means having to clean some vaginas, I'm all for it!

OK, I'll stop with the vaginas now.
ilovegoats
Junior
And1: 0

Post#64 » by ilovegoats » Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:34 pm

bryant08 wrote:lol, I was going to say the Celts, but I guess both :)

To be fair, Sheed has pretty much always been a tool. But my goodness, KG/Pierce/Rondo/Sheed on one team? Too many tools to handle. I just want to see that team get destroyed in the playoffs, even if they make it to the Finals, I don't care. I really do hope that for the short term the Raptors work on fixing some of our problems but I'm so disallusioned with anger I want to play the Celtics asap.

Your blind love for that POS Rooney is making me hate you. I hate you!
Rhythm043
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,865

Post#65 » by Rhythm043 » Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:13 pm

PREDICTION: raps will be the first team to lose to the Nets this year. Whenever that game is. I can see it happening.
On Gerald Henderson vs Derozan:
"Yes. Hendo is quite a bit better than DeMar.
So yes, I do believe he's currently the better player and do project that will continue to be in the future. I would also take Turner over DD."
--Throwback24,Jan 2014
Raptor/LakerFan
Starter
And1: 17

Post#66 » by Raptor/LakerFan » Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:18 pm

Air Canada wrote:I guess when you join the Celtics you become a douche

haha sheed has always been a douche, but i'm sure joining the Celtics made it worse.
Kobe 4 MVP
Mustard_Tiger
Banned User
And1: 6

Post#67 » by Mustard_Tiger » Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:11 pm

supersub15 wrote:The Celtics' players are so easy to hate on. A bunch of punks that'd probably be in jail by now, if they weren't good at playing the game of basketball.

This was actually pretty racist, dude. There is absolutely no basis for you saying that about any player on the Celtics.
rahzel2k4
Junior

Post#68 » by rahzel2k4 » Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:17 pm

MJ23DREAMER wrote:Oh what do you expect from Sheed!

The man of a million Techs! He is now able to freely express his ganster roll because he is on the gangster team full of punks! Celts were my fav. team with Bird, McHale, Parrish, Johnson but now eeh! No respect for the game, opponents at all! I know some you out there will say we should have that mentality and you are right to some extent. But respecting the game is the key and just gettin tough!

So they are a team full of gangsters because they play like a team with a purpose? because they get pumped up when one of their players makes an amazing play? And thats what makes them have no respect for the game? Would you care to elaborate?
Dr Positivity
RealGM
And1: 15,536

Post#69 » by Dr Positivity » Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:18 pm

Yeah the only "he might be in jail" type guy on the Celtics for me is Sheed. Allen is one of the league's signature nice guys, Pierce is just a trash talker type, Rondo is self-arrogant, KG is an immature dink. But that wouldn't get them in jail
rahzel2k4
Junior

Post#70 » by rahzel2k4 » Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:18 pm

Rhythm043 wrote:PREDICTION: raps will be the first team to lose to the Nets this year. Whenever that game is. I can see it happening.

+1
Yosemite Dan
RealGM
And1: 7,893

Post#71 » by Yosemite Dan » Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:19 pm

ruckus wrote:
bryant08 wrote:...Too many tools to handle...

That's what she said.

J Dilla wrote:Our team is filled with a bunch of nice guys who look like they're out to play golf.

That is completely disrespectful. To golfers. Hit a ball into a foursome and watch what happens. Golfers are dirtier than Bruce Bowen.

Looks like Yosemite changed up his vagina quote. It was a bit disrespectful as well. To vaginas. Vaginas would have shown more toughness than the Raps last night. Heck, you could of thrown a WNBA team out on that floor and they would have put up a better fight in the 3rd.

No actually I added to it to include the word feminizing. Didn't think the word vagina was strong enough to describe last nite's debacle. You're right though it is an insult to vaginas worldwide and for that I duly apologize.
Basketball_Jones
RealGM
And1: 16,762

Post#72 » by Basketball_Jones » Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:21 pm

Harry Palmer wrote:It's not about popcorn or joking. It's about talent. If we had the most talent and joked and ate popcorn and won, everyone would talk about the value of 'staying loose' and 'building camaraderie'.

Exactly. I suspect all the joking is done by the young guys like Amir, Weems, and Demar. Amir plays well regardless, Demar is a rookie struggling, and Weems barely plays but has looked admirable at times. So it's mostly a non factor. Talent in certain areas such as defence is the concern.
2019 Eastern Conference All Stars

Derozan
Lowry
Ibaka
Valanciunas
Van Vleet
Delon Wright
Lebron
Embiid

There are only 2 teams in the league that rank in the top 6 in offensive and defensive efficiency: the Golden State Warriors and the Toronto Raptors.
sule
RealGM
And1: 34,205

Post#73 » by sule » Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:40 pm

This is exactly why I wanted us to go after Ron Artest.

Sure he's crazy. But that craziness would scare off opponents like the Celtics, and the scoring opportunities we create would be enough to keep him happy on the court.
34_fifty
Assistant Coach
And1: 46

Post#74 » by 34_fifty » Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:10 pm

hmmmmmm HOSE TRADED!!!!
Sn0wman
Banned User
And1: 5,803

Post#75 » by Sn0wman » Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:34 pm

Anyone got the video of this? Rasheed getting technical on turk flopping
ItsDanger
RealGM
And1: 22,054

Post#76 » by ItsDanger » Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:03 pm

Lame trash talk by someone with an IQ of a 5 yr old. This guy can single handedly turn me off the NBA.
Organization can be defined as an organized body of people with a particular purpose. Not random.
Boogie!
RealGM
And1: 52,783
Location: Ba da da da daaaaaa. If you build it, they will come!

Post#77 » by Boogie! » Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:18 am

why is this board so fond of people who act like douches and talk ****? telling it like it is? please... tell me how hedo flops? because he's dribbling the ball and someone bumps into him and god forbid, he acted like he got bumped? i've seen paul pierce do that many times. it's called playing basketball. sometimes the refs call it sometimes they don't. but if you wanna win, you gotta play the game. and who is rasheed to call someone not a real nba big? based on what? all rasheed does is shoot 3 pointers, i guess he's not a real big man either. i think i finally realized that to some people, toughness and grit is about being a dumbass who shoots their mouth off whenever they feel like it and acts like a thug on the court.
mdenny wrote:In anycase....Masai is probably gonna make Fred the first active player/head coach in franchise history now that Nurse is out of the way. That's been the plan all along.

Return to Toronto Raptors