ImageImageImageImageImage

Smith: Embarrassed no one stood up for Bosh (update pg 9)

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

cinnamon
Starter
And1: 1

Re: Smith: Embarrassed no one stood up for Bosh (update pg 9) 

Post#201 » by cinnamon » Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:59 am

Well, I'm not embarrassed.
The players who were out on the floor at the time can decide for themselves whether or not they feel embarrassed, and I'm not saying they should.
But why journalists and fans should feel embarrassed is beyond me. If you want to feel embarrassed, surely you can find something more personal to feel embarrassed about.
Paul Pierce has always been a total jerk. He just keeps on proving that. He's the one who has reason to feel embarrassed, but he doesn't have the wit for it.
MacDaddy
RealGM
And1: 428

Post#202 » by MacDaddy » Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:03 am

18 Parkerville wrote:If Pierce does that to Artest, that'd be fun to watch. It was fun enough watching Artest react to Kobe's neck elbow last year.

I for one, am getting sick of seeing Bosh aka RuPaul hurled over in the fetal position.

Can you point to a couple of examples of when that's happened?
Schad
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 17,097

Post#203 » by Schad » Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:10 am

18 Parkerville wrote:If Pierce does that to Artest, that'd be fun to watch. It was fun enough watching Artest react to Kobe's neck elbow last year.

I for one, am getting sick of seeing Bosh aka RuPaul hurled over in the fetal position.

Because real men don't suffer pain after getting hit in the testicles.
**** your asterisk.
MacDaddy
RealGM
And1: 428

Post#204 » by MacDaddy » Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:13 am

Schadenfreude wrote:

Because real men don't suffer pain after getting hit in the testicles.

In 18 Parkerville's defense, apparently if they're really tiny, it doesn't hurt as much so how could he know....
G.A. Clone
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,062

Post#205 » by G.A. Clone » Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:22 am

not sure if this was posted in the previous pages, but god if only we had TJ or JO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlgMhQT0aKQ&feature=fvw

look at Bosh in the vid, he did nothing, just basically told JO to back off a bit, Smitch at least tried to calm him down. wow, can't believe I'm praising Smitch
YogiStewart
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,402

Post#206 » by YogiStewart » Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:22 am

theonlyeastcoastrapsfan wrote:It just dawned on my that Paul Peirce is still owning our entire organization and fanbase with that dunk.

that's probably a bit of hyperbole.

Danny Granger seems to have recovered from his posterization last year.

i really think that the fans and media are making a whole lot of to-do about nothing. there were a bunch of other things that happened in that game that were more alarming than PP's dunk. Perkins' elbows, KG sitting with 5 fouls, the stagnant O in the 3rd Q, having zero clue how to defend in the paint and stop back-door cuts. those are scary.
theonlyeastcoastrapsfan
RealGM
And1: 8,676

Post#207 » by theonlyeastcoastrapsfan » Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:40 am

YogiStewart wrote:
theonlyeastcoastrapsfan wrote:It just dawned on my that Paul Peirce is still owning our entire organization and fanbase with that dunk.

i really think that the fans and media are making a whole lot of to-do about nothing. there were a bunch of other things that happened in that game that were more alarming than PP's dunk. Perkins' elbows, KG sitting with 5 fouls, the stagnant O in the 3rd Q, having zero clue how to defend in the paint and stop back-door cuts. those are scary.

Its' just the fact that we're still feeling it, is what I was referring too. All the writers are writing about it, fans are talking about, I'm sure players are thinking about it,
CHIMOCHI
Starter
And1: 2

Post#208 » by CHIMOCHI » Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:47 am

One of the big reasons why BOSH might leave
u mad?
YogiStewart
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,402

Post#209 » by YogiStewart » Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:50 am

theonlyeastcoastrapsfan wrote:
YogiStewart wrote:

Its' just the fact that we're still feeling it, is what I was referring too. All the writers are writing about it, fans are talking about, I'm sure players are thinking about it,

yeah, but you have to understand that this is what Toronto writers do. they always make mts out of molehills. gives them something to write about and complain about. they won't write about the meat. its always about the sizzle.

and nothing sizzles more than a knee to the peniscles.

and the fans talking? when does RealGM ever stop talking? :)
Spartan13
Banned User
And1: 1

Post#210 » by Spartan13 » Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:19 am

Kids Are Alright wrote:C's fan, not trying to troll or anything like that, but the Raptors need a stopper down in the post. Bosh obviously isn't that person, he's a great player, but a big, nasty, ugly center is needed and would help eliminate a lot of those shots in the post last night. It's the missing link. Like I'm not saying something you all ready know.

Raps are one of my favorite offensive teams to watch, defense makes me cringe.

Bosh didn't need a Wallace or a Perk type to get a T, the C's had already taken the game over.

Youre right about the C, but the only thing is that this isnt the first time. Sometimes, even if hte current game is out of grasp, its good to send a message. Were getting no respect from opposing teams and its starting to rub off the refs as well. Triano can't just be breaking clipboards, you gotta do something on the court as well.

You wouldnt know what were talking about though because Garnett can get on all 4's and bark like a dog yet not get T'd up...

Kidding!

(sort of)
DreamTeam09
RealGM
And1: 8,572

Post#211 » by DreamTeam09 » Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:51 am

Tha Cynic wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ADh8Fs3YdU

by far the the best post on this thread. Perfect song for the perfect situation cudos to you with the song and cudos to the all time best band Queen!!!

In Raptor Ball I Trust
gei
Sixth Man
And1: 394

Post#212 » by gei » Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:06 am

We play Boston 3 more times this season. Pierce has earned himself one hell of a flagrant foul.

And yes unlike Smith, I am condoning fighting. That punk deserves what's coming to him.

Return to Toronto Raptors