ImageImageImageImageImage

Calderon/Turkoglu/Triano/Colangelo Venting Thread

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

Rapsobsessed7
RealGM
And1: 4,553

Calderon/Turkoglu/Triano/Colangelo Venting Thread 

Post#1 » by Rapsobsessed7 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:20 am

these 4 idiots lost us this game by themselves. Calderon missed how many WIDE open threes but no the idiot Triano plays Jose more than jack in the 4th quarter. My god, hes an idiot.

Anyways they owe me a new tv remote along with that 56 million paper weight. How Jay has a job i dont know.
Canadafan wrote:Bojan Burks Stewart for Siakam.
2 expiring vets that help now. A young big to add to the Scottie timeline
I'd prefer to keep Stew and give Monte Morris
I'd really prefer to keep Morris and Stew and give the great Killian Hayes and 2nd round picks
Hit Em Up
Assistant Coach
And1: 8,778

Re: Jose Calderon/Jay Triano Venting Thread 

Post#2 » by Hit Em Up » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:22 am

Dont know why Triano left Jose in.. if hes not making his shots he is pretty much useless playing along side Jack
raps4eva
Sophomore
And1: 6

Post#3 » by raps4eva » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:24 am

**** JAY TRIANO
Hoop-la
Senior
And1: 13

Post#4 » by Hoop-la » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:25 am

The team played great except for Turkoglu and Calderon. They couldn't make their wide open shots that were created by Jack or Bosh. If they had made just one of many open threes, this game would've been ours. EFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
dballislife
RealGM
And1: 4,913

Post#5 » by dballislife » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:26 am

those r shots that jose MAKES, he actually played well...turk and refs is reason we lost
What is basketball.....basketball is life!
Rapsobsessed7
RealGM

Post#6 » by Rapsobsessed7 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:26 am

Hit Em Up wrote:Dont know why Triano left Jose in.. if hes not making his shots he is pretty much useless playing along side Jack

i think something goes on behind the scenes. Thats the only reasoning behind it. Dont want to make any homosexual jokes though...
I'd really prefer to keep Morris and Stew and give the great Killian Hayes and 2nd round picks
TheBathinApe
Rookie
And1: 170

Post#7 » by TheBathinApe » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:26 am

Stop your **** bitching after every **** loss. I mean bitching after losing to philly at home is understandable but after a gamewinner against the lakers on road??? R U **** KIDDING ME? its like you guys are attention starved or something. Weems cant shoot a three and was getting burned by kobe, antoine played like ****. Thats why calderon was in the game and he missed two **** threes at the end you moron. We didnt **** lose because of that, we lost because we couldnt stop bynum and let them get to the line. The game isnt **** played for the last three minutes alone.
MikeM
General Manager
And1: 9,878

Post#8 » by MikeM » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:27 am

Calderon's got no balls. Jack does though.
timdunkit
RealGM
And1: 585

Post#9 » by timdunkit » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:28 am

Im sorry 48 min of PG play? what ....
Rapsobsessed7
RealGM

Post#10 » by Rapsobsessed7 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:28 am

TheBathinApe wrote:Stop your **** bitching after every **** loss. I mean bitching after losing to philly at home is understandable but after a gamewinner against the lakers on road??? R U **** KIDDING ME? its like you guys are attention starved or something. Weems cant shoot a three and was getting burned by kobe, antoine played like ****. Thats why calderon was in the game and he missed two **** threes at the end you moron. We didnt **** lose because of that, we lost because we couldnt stop bynum and let them get to the line. The game isnt **** played for the last three minutes alone.

how about you do something about it. The loss could have been avoided if

A) Jack played, Jose sat most of the 4th Q and then didnt take him out after he went 0-3 with wide open 3s
B) Triano didnt wait till 5 min to put bosh back in
C) Jose Calderon didnt get abused on D by Brown (tied the game with a 3)

If his shot isnt falling, dont play him he doesnt do anything else.
McFurious1
Head Coach
And1: 865

Post#11 » by McFurious1 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:29 am

Here we go.... Jose make a freakin open 3 you had two tonight and 1 which could have won us the game. Go to the GYM and shoot till ur arms can't shoot no more, cause if you can't hit open shots then Banks should take your mintues cause we all know you can't play defense, and either Turk or Jack can handle the ball. So if you can't shoot you can't play... now GTFO.
Paperclip
Lead Assistant
And1: 0

Post#12 » by Paperclip » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:30 am

jay is so clueless and so stuck with his rotations, always trying to please.
raps4eva
Sophomore
And1: 6

Post#13 » by raps4eva » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:30 am

TheBathinApe wrote:Stop your **** bitching after every **** loss. I mean bitching after losing to philly at home is understandable but after a gamewinner against the lakers on road??? R U **** KIDDING ME? its like you guys are attention starved or something. Weems cant shoot a three and was getting burned by kobe, antoine played like ****. Thats why calderon was in the game and he missed two **** threes at the end you moron. We didnt **** lose because of that, we lost because we couldnt stop bynum and let them get to the line. The game isnt **** played for the last three minutes alone.

you belong with jay triano
Brinbe
RealGM
And1: 35,487

Post#14 » by Brinbe » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:31 am

Mind-numbing, really... Guys like Jose and Turk, with their salaries, are supposed to be some big dogs on this team, but they're barely out-producing guys like Weems/Banks/Amir in comparison. Just frustrating and ultimately wasteful.

And the worst part is that they're basically untradeable, we're locked down with their BS. How can you ever hope to improve, even if Bosh re-ups, with those anchors weighing you down?

Also, as bad as Triano is, the supposed savior of Iavaroni (who you know BC has positioned as the replacement) isn't much better.
Rapsobsessed7
RealGM

Post#15 » by Rapsobsessed7 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:31 am

raps4eva wrote:

you belong with jay triano

+100000000000
s e n s i
RealGM
And1: 3,560

Post#16 » by s e n s i » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:32 am

Rapsobsessed7 wrote:

A) Jack played, Jose sat most of the 4th Q and then didnt take him out after he went 0-3 with wide open 3s

Wow, it's pretty awesome that you can visualize an alternate ending to a basketball game.
galacticos2 wrote:MLB needs to introduce an Amnesty clause. Bautista would be my first victim.

Bautista outplays his contract by more than $70 million over the next four seasons (2013-2016).
KCAccidental
Sophomore
And1: 0

Post#17 » by KCAccidental » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:33 am

I really don't know what Triano was thinking when he played Cack for extended minutes in the fourth, forcing Jack to guard Kobe. Just stupid.
s e n s i
RealGM
And1: 3,560

Post#18 » by s e n s i » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:33 am

KCAccidental wrote:I really don't know what Triano was thinking when he played Cack for extended minutes in the fourth, forcing Jack to guard Kobe. Just stupid.

We were playing a 1-2-2 zone, genius.
galacticos2 wrote:MLB needs to introduce an Amnesty clause. Bautista would be my first victim.

Bautista outplays his contract by more than $70 million over the next four seasons (2013-2016).
timdunkit
RealGM
And1: 585

Post#19 » by timdunkit » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:34 am

chocolateSensi wrote:
Rapsobsessed7 wrote:

Wow, it's pretty awesome that you can visualize an alternate ending to a basketball game.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
kwamebargnani
General Manager
And1: 2,479

Post#20 » by kwamebargnani » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:34 am

dballislife wrote:those r shots that jose MAKES

Two years ago. I can only remember Jose missing wide open threes down the stretch this season.

Jose Turk and Triano lost this game.

Return to Toronto Raptors