ImageImageImageImageImage

Jose Calderon: "Its My Fault" & JJ + CB PG Comments pg 2

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

Too Late Crew
Head Coach
And1: 750

Re: Jose Calderon: "Its My Fault" & JJ + CB PG Comments pg 2 

Post#41 » by Too Late Crew » Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:12 pm

LittleOzzy wrote:It's funny that for the longest time you guys wanted Calderon to man up and admit it was his fault... and now that he has you still complain...

Why is it that if one or 2 people say something (maybe repeatedly) it becomes "you guys".

I can't rember the majorit or even MANY people saying if Jose just admits he sucks on defense the world will be a better place.

If Dwight Howard shoots a jump hook over Earl Boykins to win a game do we want earl Boykins to say "hey its my fault I wan't able to block Howard's shot"?

I think Jose tries. He's simply incapable of playing good defense. Its really BCs and to a lesser extent Jays fault for putting him in a situation where he has no hope of suceeding.
Kid Cudi
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#42 » by Kid Cudi » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:24 pm

John F Kennedy wrote:
kingr wrote:Lately, bosh has looked like he's just giong through the motions. Getting his fg and fga up to keep up with his average... like he's trying to show teams they should wanna sign him.

What do you mean lately? He's been doing this since the start of the Season..

OK...someone has clearly not been watching the Raptors. Only the past 10 games (the ones back from the injury) have been sub-par and he's looked fatigued/disinterested.

He's been a beast for us all year, until he was injured. He was averaging 30/11/3.5/1.5 in the 5 games prior to his injury.
TimoCruz
Starter
And1: 221

Post#43 » by TimoCruz » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:35 pm

JJ is really well spoken
Courtesy of TurboZone
zilby
RealGM
And1: 38,871

Post#44 » by zilby » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:56 pm

:clap:

Good to see he owned up, but he has to do something about it.
Hawaiian pizza is good.
ZeriousLy
Lead Assistant
And1: 775

Re: Jose Calderon: "Its My Fault" 

Post#45 » by ZeriousLy » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:59 pm

basketball royalty wrote:
Salted Meat wrote:
Rapsobsessed7 wrote:how does bosh sound to you. He didnt seem so pissed, but it might be because he checked out? I dont know.

thanks for the recap.

I think he's just tired of banging his head against a brick wall. We all know he's capable of lighting a fire under his teammates because he's done it... but you can only care so much before other people's apathy starts to wear on you.

Sounds like he's checked out and thinks his shiz don't stink. Hopefully the LAL deal for Bynum is still on the table.

it was never on the table to begin with.
reck0n3r
Banned User
And1: 9

Post#46 » by reck0n3r » Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:42 pm

i cant instill this fire into guys you have to have it on your own

This isn't something I'd want to be hearing from the leader of my team, but hey, that's just me. :dontknow:
Too Late Crew
Head Coach
And1: 750

Post#47 » by Too Late Crew » Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:12 pm

reck0n3r wrote:
i cant instill this fire into guys you have to have it on your own

This isn't something I'd want to be hearing from the leader of my team, but hey, that's just me. :dontknow:

Yeah its toally Bosh's fault for not saying the right things. That's why Hedo's a lazy pizza eating slob. He's never been like that before..oh wait.

Yeah Bosh doesn't inspire Bargs properly he was such a ball of fire in Italy..oh wait.

If Bosh just showed more intensity Jose would become so much more laterally quick so he could stop opposing PGS..oh wait.

You know what LA does if players don't play hard despite Kobe's "inspiration" they ship their azz out. Did anyone blame Kobe's lack of leadership for Snowbaord man's lackadzical attitude? NO

I'm sure Tim Duncan's emotial on court demenor is totally what makes Manu so fired up?

Bosh's job is to come out and play hard and to do what he's asked to the best of his ability. If Turk wants to be lazy fatazz its not Bosh's job to change him
reck0n3r
Banned User
And1: 9

Post#48 » by reck0n3r » Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:50 pm

You don't get it.
Canucklehead
Veteran
And1: 23

Post#49 » by Canucklehead » Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:53 pm

I feel bad for all the players on this team that try to play to there best and are surrounded by people that just don't care and yeah Turk I'm calling you out and your any excuse to not play hard or at all and BC for bringing in just this type of player.
Jmatt12
Bench Warmer
And1: 0

Post#50 » by Jmatt12 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:24 pm

Canucklehead wrote:I feel bad for all the players on this team that try to play to there best and are surrounded by people that just don't care and yeah Turk I'm calling you out and your any excuse to not play hard or at all and BC for bringing in just this type of player.

BC has been talking about toughness and bringing in character players and yet he spends the most money (Turk, Caldy and Bargs) and time developing players (Bargs) who are lazy and lack the tenacity to fight back.
Woj wrote:David Stern has long pushed the individual over team, marketed showy over substance, and LeBron James represents the manifestation of it all."
NBJ13
Head Coach
And1: 7,197

Post#51 » by NBJ13 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:21 pm

If jose is bad defender, that's what he is. Adjustments, that's the coach's responsibility. He either changes up the defensive scheme or subs jose out.

also, because MJ used to go off for 30+ a night against the pistons. Is dumars a bad defender? detroit was the best team in the league at D. some guys are just too good. getting in the lane is what Dwill does and he's an all star for it.

Return to Toronto Raptors