Game 16: Utah Jazz (4-11) vs New Orleans Pelicans (9-7) We play the Pelicans tonight lol no Lauri orJC

Moderators: FJS, Inigo Montoya

mark53
Junior
And1: 59

Game 16: Utah Jazz (4-11) vs New Orleans Pelicans (9-7) We play the Pelicans tonight lol no Lauri orJC 

Post#1 » by mark53 » Sat Nov 25, 2023 10:22 pm

Should be close.....no Zion either
Inigo Montoya
Forum Mod - Jazz
Forum Mod - Jazz
And1: 7,469

Re: Game 16: Utah Jazz (4-11) vs New Orleans Pelicans (9-7) We play the Pelicans tonight lol no Lauri orJC 

Post#2 » by Inigo Montoya » Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:46 pm

1. The defense was better but we were lucky that the Pelicans were missing Zion, McCollum and Murphy.
2. I don't think I've ever seen a team that's having more issues than the Jazz with passing and dribbling on a consistent basis. We are turning the ball over so damn much for no good reason.
3. Yurtseven is good. I hope Hardy finds minutes for him on a consistent basis
4. It was nice to get Kessler back. His size and rebounding were felt and needed
5. George gets a pass because he's a rookie who never really played PG but he needs to take care of the ball better. He does make some nice passes though.
6. Sexton was bad in the first half but was much better in the second. I really like his energy.
Draft Nate Wolters - FAILED
Keep Nate Wolters - FAILED
KqWIN wrote:Why are we talking about Middleton, Harris, and Porter?

The real decision the Jazz FO is making is between Continuity, Cap Flexibility, and Cash Considerations.

Return to Utah Jazz