Walker Kessler

Moderators: FJS, Inigo Montoya

darbstar
Junior
And1: 51

Walker Kessler 

Post#1 » by darbstar » Sat Mar 30, 2024 10:34 am

I just wanted to ask the jazz board about Walker Kessler?

Why has he not taken the next level this year?
Are you still high on him?

I really want to see the big men come back and hoping players like Kessler and Zach Edney can help change things in favour of the traditional big man
Inigo Montoya
Forum Mod - Jazz
Forum Mod - Jazz
And1: 7,466

Re: Walker Kessler 

Post#2 » by Inigo Montoya » Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:20 pm

darbstar wrote:I just wanted to ask the jazz board about Walker Kessler?

Why has he not taken the next level this year?
Are you still high on him?

I really want to see the big men come back and hoping players like Kessler and Zach Edney can help change things in favour of the traditional big man

He started the season with an injury and wasn't good. The Jazz also had to make that Collins trade not look stupid and they couldn't play together. The summer with Team USA didn't help much, it seems like he didn't have time to improve his game. Overall, he's the same player he was last season. Part of it is his fault for not improving and part of it is that the roster composition is less ideal than it was. I'm still high on him but need to see some improvement. He's good on defense but if he can't develop on offense even a little bit then I'll gradually cool off on him.
Draft Nate Wolters - FAILED
Keep Nate Wolters - FAILED
KqWIN wrote:Why are we talking about Middleton, Harris, and Porter?

The real decision the Jazz FO is making is between Continuity, Cap Flexibility, and Cash Considerations.
HadAnEffectHere
Bench Warmer
And1: 737

Re: Walker Kessler 

Post#3 » by HadAnEffectHere » Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:58 pm

His offense has fallen apart because he's afraid of getting fouled. He needs to get to 70% from the line to not Ben Simmons.

Return to Utah Jazz