The Truth about Mighty Mouse being disgruntled

Moderators: Inigo Montoya, FJS

Da110n0rcutt
Junior
And1: 0

The Truth about Mighty Mouse being disgruntled 

Post#1 » by Da110n0rcutt » Fri Jan 4, 2008 9:26 am

D-Will would play 30 minutes a night and Mighty Mouse would play 18 minutes, thats still significant minutes for him, I mean he is not dumb he know he is not the player he use ot be and the reason why he is complaining cause he isn't just behind Conley and is behind Lowry too, cause their coach wouldn't say they are tanking the season but he said they are going "younger", so being demoted from starter to third point, I think I would be pissed if I was him too. Don't believe me go check ESPN's depth chart of Memphis.
“We’re a playoff team, just not a championship team..I think we still need a couple more pieces and until we get those pieces.." - Deron Williams
The Sheik
General Manager

Re: The Truth about Mighty Mouse being disgruntled 

Post#2 » by The Sheik » Fri Jan 4, 2008 9:36 am

Da110n0rcutt wrote:D-Will would play 30 minutes a night and Mighty Mouse would play 18 minutes, thats still significant minutes for him, I mean he is not dumb he know he is not the player he use ot be and the reason why he is complaining cause he isn't just behind Conley and is behind Lowry too, cause their coach wouldn't say they are tanking the season but he said they are going "younger", so being demoted from starter to third point, I think I would be pissed if I was him too. Don't believe me go check ESPN's depth chart of Memphis.

Was it really necessary to post this exact same thing in 2 separate threads and then start a thread about it as well? I will simply replying use interpretive emoticon:

:crazy: :wavefinger: :onfire: :box: :thinking: :laugh: :pityfool: :spam: :usa: :wave:
Da110n0rcutt
Junior

Post#3 » by Da110n0rcutt » Fri Jan 4, 2008 11:00 am

Thank you Sheik for your insightfulness I really didn't know I posted it in two places, hmmm...must of slipped my mind...I intentionally did it because I know some of you think your so great with your posts that you don't even check the trade thread now, if so let me see your resolutions for the Jazz..or are you the same as management has been in many years past just being patient saying it will work itself out and ok with always finishing runner-up cause if so I suggest swim in your mediocrity and never help suggest things that would make your team better and closer to winning a championship, which I think the light bulb turned on for them (management) and they realized that they may have to take chances on some players even if it means giving up a piece that seems so valuable to us. Trust me if you think we will win a championship with the pieces we have now, your lying to yourself. As much as none most of you want to hear this or admit, Okur and Kirilenko, one or both need to be moved, they are the most valuable trading pieces we have now, I am hard pressed to say maybe its Boozer cause of his defense but I doubt it cause if he was then Kirilenko would move to his natural position at the 4 which worked out good for that 42-40 year Kirilenko was and is capable of posting a 20 and 10 a night also and some will say he is too small for it but the way the NBA is today its ok to have a not so bulky power forward. WE all know we want to move Hart, Harpring, and Collins but it would be really hard to move Harpring cause size of contract and his durability, only if he was included for a piece someone really wanted. which most of us know. Really we don't know to much about Price, Brewer, or Miles so we just think well we can't move them cause what if they are Gilbert Arenas in storage, well sometimes it take chances, so at times you win sometimes you lose but if you've done your homework it can be a win-win for teams involved in trades.

SO PLEASE I DON'T WANT TO BE JUST THE ONE OF THREE GUYS THAT MENTIONS TRADES AND THEN I GET ALL THE BLAME FOR THEM, LET ME KNOW YOUR IDEAS, I AM REALLY INTERESTED CAUSE THEN WE CAN COME TO A RESOLUTION TOGETHER, INSTEAD OF ME GETTING ALL THE SH*T FOR THEM AND BEING TREATED LIKE I'M A DUMBA**, BECAUSE I AM SURE I LIKE AND KNOW JUST AS MUCH ABOUT THE JAZZ AS YOU DO BUT I FEEL LIKE I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS THE JAZZ NEED TO MAKE JUST ONE OR TWO MORE TRADES TO SOLIDIFY OUR ROSTER TO BRING US CLOSER TO A CHAMPIONSHIP. I KNOW THERE IS MORE THEN JUST ME. So post your trade ideas so I can see them in the trade thread, cause we can't post them in the main dealy thing, right?
“We’re a playoff team, just not a championship team..I think we still need a couple more pieces and until we get those pieces.." - Deron Williams
de2nd
Inactive user
Inactive user

Post#4 » by de2nd » Fri Jan 4, 2008 11:26 am

Da110n0rcutt wrote:Thank you Sheik for your insightfulness I really didn't know I posted it in two places, hmmm...must of slipped my mind...I intentionally did it because I know some of you think your so great with your posts that you don't even check the trade thread now, if so let me see your resolutions for the Jazz..or are you the same as management has been in many years past just being patient saying it will work itself out and ok with always finishing runner-up cause if so I suggest swim in your mediocrity and never help suggest things that would make your team better and closer to winning a championship, which I think the light bulb turned on for them (management) and they realized that they may have to take chances on some players even if it means giving up a piece that seems so valuable to us. Trust me if you think we will win a championship with the pieces we have now, your lying to yourself. As much as none most of you want to hear this or admit, Okur and Kirilenko, one or both need to be moved, they are the most valuable trading pieces we have now, I am hard pressed to say maybe its Boozer cause of his defense but I doubt it cause if he was then Kirilenko would move to his natural position at the 4 which worked out good for that 42-40 year Kirilenko was and is capable of posting a 20 and 10 a night also and some will say he is too small for it but the way the NBA is today its ok to have a not so bulky power forward. WE all know we want to move Hart, Harpring, and Collins but it would be really hard to move Harpring cause size of contract and his durability, only if he was included for a piece someone really wanted. which most of us know. Really we don't know to much about Price, Brewer, or Miles so we just think well we can't move them cause what if they are Gilbert Arenas in storage, well sometimes it take chances, so at times you win sometimes you lose but if you've done your homework it can be a win-win for teams involved in trades.

SO PLEASE I DON'T WANT TO BE JUST THE ONE OF THREE GUYS THAT MENTIONS TRADES AND THEN I GET ALL THE BLAME FOR THEM, LET ME KNOW YOUR IDEAS, I AM REALLY INTERESTED CAUSE THEN WE CAN COME TO A RESOLUTION TOGETHER, INSTEAD OF ME GETTING ALL THE SH*T FOR THEM AND BEING TREATED LIKE I'M A DUMBA**, BECAUSE I AM SURE I LIKE AND KNOW JUST AS MUCH ABOUT THE JAZZ AS YOU DO BUT I FEEL LIKE I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS THE JAZZ NEED TO MAKE JUST ONE OR TWO MORE TRADES TO SOLIDIFY OUR ROSTER TO BRING US CLOSER TO A CHAMPIONSHIP. I KNOW THERE IS MORE THEN JUST ME. So post your trade ideas so I can see them in the trade thread, cause we can't post them in the main dealy thing, right?

......wow.

:rofl:
2poor
RealGM
Location: I'm from the city in the midwest best city in the whole wide wide world

Post#5 » by 2poor » Fri Jan 4, 2008 2:24 pm

you broke his brain Sheik.
idajazz
Analyst
And1: 139

Post#6 » by idajazz » Fri Jan 4, 2008 2:41 pm

I'm trying to think back to all the goobers who have been banned or just quit posting, This particular goober seems familiar.

Some of you old timers have any ideas?
I know this goober has been here before. :nod: :nod:
Sloanfeld
Banned User

Post#7 » by Sloanfeld » Fri Jan 4, 2008 2:52 pm

How about we trade Da110n0rcutt and dalekjazz to the Raptors board for a first round pick?
Da110n0rcutt
Junior

wow 

Post#8 » by Da110n0rcutt » Fri Jan 4, 2008 5:03 pm

how about we trade everyone of you who comes on and is a waste of space by not opening your mouths and suggesting ideas to help better the team and all you do is come on here whine about how everyone else's ideas suck. sorry, I am not getting traded or quit posting here so you will have me for a very, very long time.
Sloanfeld
Banned User

Post#9 » by Sloanfeld » Fri Jan 4, 2008 5:08 pm

Nothing you say on this board will have any affect on the Utah Jazz. Trust me. Trade proposals are meaningless here, but I'm not stopping anyone.
idajazz
Analyst
And1: 139

Post#10 » by idajazz » Fri Jan 4, 2008 6:21 pm

how about we trade everyone of you who comes on and is a waste of space by not opening your mouths and suggesting ideas to help better the team and all you do is come on here whine about how everyone else's ideas suck. sorry, I am not getting traded or quit posting here so you will have me for a very, very long time

How about you post something intelligent?
I have been here a long time, posters who repeatedly post nonsense have always been treated just like you are.

I'm not a high volume poster, I read most of the threads, your repeated dumb trade's are a waste of time and annoying. Post something worth my time to read.

I know you have posted here before, what was your old name?
hoops4life
General Manager
And1: 31

Post#11 » by hoops4life » Fri Jan 4, 2008 6:46 pm

thanks, sloanfeld, captain obvious.

We all know that. It is just fun to debate and dream.
kebutah
Analyst
And1: 99

Post#12 » by kebutah » Fri Jan 4, 2008 7:19 pm

I think we need to make a trade in order to find the third member of our big three. The reality of the situation is that we will not make this type of trade by dealing in the fringes of our roster. Trading 10-12 players from two teams will not make this kind of impact.
carrottop12
RealGM
And1: 30

Post#13 » by carrottop12 » Fri Jan 4, 2008 9:37 pm

:spam:
babyjax13
RealGM
And1: 14,457

Post#14 » by babyjax13 » Fri Jan 4, 2008 10:53 pm

:starwars
Every time I get to post Star Wars stuff it makes me happy.

Just so you know Dsomethingsomething11, some of your trades just aren't worth debating. I'd suggest that you wait 5 minutes before you post a trade. First look at it from the other teams perspective, is it too good to be true? Do they give up too much value? Then look at it from our perspective...Also consider how long players salaries are, and their age... Also look at the stats, they don't tell all the story, but 80% of the time you can get some idea of value.

JazzMatt13 wrote:just because I think aliens probably have to do with JFK, doesn't mean my theory that Jazz will never get Wiggins, isn't true.

JColl
HouseofBoozer
Junior

Re: wow 

Post#15 » by HouseofBoozer » Sat Jan 5, 2008 12:14 am

Da110n0rcutt wrote:how about we trade everyone of you who comes on and is a waste of space by not opening your mouths and suggesting ideas to help better the team and all you do is come on here whine about how everyone else's ideas suck. sorry, I am not getting traded or quit posting here so you will have me for a very, very long time.

Does somebody need to take a timeout? Its fun to dream and wish and hope but the problem is, none of the **** you put out there is EVER going to happen. You're as free to voice your opinion as everyone else is, and if noone likes your idea they can say it. Be a man about it! Where is King when we need him. His lack of posts have been obvious!
loserX
Senior Mod - NBA TnT Forum
Senior Mod - NBA TnT Forum
And1: 26,047

Post#16 » by loserX » Sat Jan 5, 2008 3:18 am

This thread really serves no purpose whatsoever.

Return to Utah Jazz