Preseason : vs. Memphis 10/14

Moderators: retrobro90, Dadouv47

Bravenewworld
Lead Assistant
And1: 934

Re: Preseason : vs. Memphis 10/14 

Post#21 » by Bravenewworld » Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:06 pm

Kizz Fastfists wrote:
Bravenewworld wrote:Roberson played very well in the play offs last year, had a steady progression and shot improvement and that improvement seemed to go on well after the NBA took a break. If you seen any of the pre-season games you will see his shot selection has changed, improved and is far more consistent. This, with him being a great defender, is the reason he should get the starting position.
Lamb, is a poor mans JR Smith. This is the type of player that simply wont make shots, but he will actually contribute to a loss due to his extremely poor and consistent offense. And ill say it again, there is a very good reason why he was getting DNPs while uninjured, while Westbrook was out and our only depth was a 39 year old Fisher.
He's got to go.

Are you senile or confused? Roberson played a whole 9 minutes in the playoffs and was 0-3 from the field. Lamb played in EVERY game while Westbrook was out. Lamb got 4 DNPs last year after Butler was added and Westbrook started all four of those games. The "poor man's J.R. Smith" shot better than the real J.R. Smith last year and has started attacking more showing an ability to get to the FT line that Smith has never shown. Poor man's James Harden would be more believable, although Lamb was Harden's equal on a per minute basis when you compare their 2nd seasons against each other.

What I've seen so far during preseason is that Lamb is attacking and taking the next step in his development to being a great SG. Roberson still can't shoot and should be in the D-league, or maybe high school, trying to learn how to play basketball. Morrow is who he is. Adams is continuing to develop as I expected. Russ is the same old Russ. PJ3 is going to have to show that he can continue to improve his 3pt shot and be a better version of Jeff Green and is showing flashes that he might be able to do that.

I am both senile and confused........ also delusional. Thank you for asking.
But that has nothing to do with how accurate my basketball evaluations and predictions are.

Return to Oklahoma City Thunder