Pre Season Game rotations

Moderators: retrobro90, Dadouv47

Marcus50
Junior
And1: 85

Pre Season Game rotations 

Post#1 » by Marcus50 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:17 am

This is the chance to get a good look at last years signings to see how they fit into the rotations.

It will give the coaching staff the chance to see how Kanter fits in with KD and Serge in the line up.

I an keen to see whether Singler is a bit more settled and more productive than he was at the end of last season

It will be great to see how Cam Paine looks given he missed summer league and whether Heustis can foot it at this level.

Also keen to see how the lightweight version of Mitch looks as a backup 4/5 and it gives us a real chance to see what Donovan looks like.

It will be interesting to see how Donovan plays it.
spearsy23
RealGM
And1: 7,459

Re: Pre Season Game rotations 

Post#2 » by spearsy23 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:28 am

When does it start?
“If you're getting stops and you're making threes and the other team's not scoring, that's when you're going to see a huge point difference there,” coach Billy Donovan said.
KD35Brah
Assistant Coach
And1: 3,024

Post#3 » by KD35Brah » Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:27 pm

I really want to see Payne play.

Also excited to see what the offseason has done for Mitch.
Marcus50
Junior
And1: 85

Post#4 » by Marcus50 » Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:16 pm

Mitch could have a huge year if he has his defense sorted a bit better. His fitness last year really held him back. He got gassed quickly last year. he seems to have lost a bunch of weight and been working really hard on his fitness levels over the summer which is great.

Want to see Payne. Looks a bit light still and could get bullied at this level, but from what I have seen has some nice skills

Singler could be better this year than many are giving him credit for.

In the pre season we will see a lot of Kanter, limited periods of KD, a lot of Mitch and the coaching staff trying different guys at SG to see how they can fit with Kanter defensively.

Return to Oklahoma City Thunder