Preseason Game 1

Moderators: retrobro90, Dadouv47

vtime
Rookie
And1: 247

Preseason Game 1 

Post#1 » by vtime » Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:19 am

Chet looks great in first half, gave up 80 points.
bbms
Analyst
And1: 539

Re: Preseason Game 1 

Post#2 » by bbms » Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:27 am

these guys are going to put the nail in the coffin to that "c is the least valuable position" narrative for good

people forget the basics: the taller you are the easier it is to put the ball in the basket
Clav
Starter
And1: 1,663

Re: Preseason Game 1 

Post#3 » by Clav » Tue Oct 17, 2023 7:32 pm

The preseason has been a mix of youth movement and getting some vet players specific run. Lots of sets to run offense from different players and a focus in Montreal to get Dort shots. I think this game vs Milwaukee is the big 'test' for the starting group to run its RS sets and get some normal RS run especially in the first half. The young guys are a little more at ease now that there's I think only one roster spot yet to be waived... That will be one of Jack White, Aaron Wiggins.... I'm expecting White to get that cut and retain the full roster of 15+3TW going into the RS.

That doesn't mean we're going to sit still with 15, I highly anticipate a trade this season to give OKC a better reserve PF or C that can assist Chet down low for the next two years, just looking for teams selling low or in turmoil as the season progresses.
Cheers
\m/
:guitar:

Return to Oklahoma City Thunder