FFDL - Should Sab be able to make his last draft pick as Aldama since he was waiting for the previous trade to resolve?

Moderators: floppymoose, Curtis Lemansky, sly

FFDL - Should Sab be allowed to draft Aldama since he was waiting for previous trade to resolve?

Yes
71%
No
29%

Total votes: 7

sabonis
Analyst
And1: 340

FFDL - Should Sab be able to make his last draft pick as Aldama since he was waiting for the previous trade to resolve? 

Post#1 » by sabonis » Wed Oct 25, 2023 11:35 pm

Since we've been waiting for it to resolve I do believe I have the right to make the pick before the player is grabbed from FA pool.
theman
RealGM
And1: 1,406

Re: FFDL - Should Sab be able to make his last draft pick as Aldama since he was waiting for the previous trade to resol 

Post#2 » by theman » Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:25 pm

I would like to ask anyone who votes "Yes" to include a statement as to how Skai should be compensated for losing Santi.
"Christmas is for cops and kids" - Whitey Bulger
sabonis
Analyst

Re: FFDL - Should Sab be able to make his last draft pick as Aldama since he was waiting for the previous trade to resol 

Post#3 » by sabonis » Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:31 pm

theman wrote:I would like to ask anyone who votes "Yes" to include a statement as to how Insfo should be compensated for losing Santi.

I asked Skai by email and he understood and dropped Santi, can you please add him to me. Thanks.
insfo
General Manager
And1: 11,314

Post#4 » by insfo » Thu Oct 26, 2023 7:42 pm

sabonis wrote:
theman wrote:I would like to ask anyone who votes "Yes" to include a statement as to how Insfo should be compensated for losing Santi.

I asked Skai by email and he understood and dropped Santi, can you please add him to me. Thanks.

This is great. Skai :clap:
theman
RealGM

Post#5 » by theman » Thu Oct 26, 2023 8:30 pm

sabonis wrote:

Who are you dropping?
sabonis
Analyst

Post#6 » by sabonis » Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:32 am

Prince pls. Didn't even play him to not get extra stats
theman
RealGM

Post#7 » by theman » Fri Oct 27, 2023 12:45 pm

sabonis wrote:Prince pls. Didn't even play him to not get extra stats

You can not drop Prince. You can. But not for this. Prince was not on your roster at the time of the draft and moving players to the IL can not be done to acquire draft picks.
theman
RealGM

Post#8 » by theman » Fri Oct 27, 2023 5:31 pm

He is dropping Kelly Olynyk via email.

Return to Fantasy Basketball Leagues