Moderators: SD2042, VCfor3

SD2042
Senior Mod - Grizzlies
Senior Mod - Grizzlies
And1: 2,413

Praises for Courtney Lee 

Post#1 » by SD2042 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:56 pm

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/23 ... lies-Surge

The Memphis Grizzlies have a 7-2 record since acquiring Courtney Lee in a trade with the Boston Celtics and 5-1 since the return of Marc Gasol.

Lee is shooting 55.6 percent from the field as a member of the Grizzlies.

“Courtney’s been a big addition for us,” said point guard Mike Conley. “He adds some scoring, he adds some defense, athleticism. He has a high basketball IQ and he’s been able to pick up things fairly quickly. I think that’s what’s helped us these last couple of weeks.
PAGrizzFan
Sophomore
And1: 6

Re: Praises for Courtney Lee 

Post#2 » by PAGrizzFan » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:45 pm

SD2042 wrote:http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/231703/Courtney-Lee-Praised-For-Spacing-Floor-Grizzlies-Surge

The Memphis Grizzlies have a 7-2 record since acquiring Courtney Lee in a trade with the Boston Celtics and 5-1 since the return of Marc Gasol.

Lee is shooting 55.6 percent from the field as a member of the Grizzlies.

“Courtney’s been a big addition for us,” said point guard Mike Conley. “He adds some scoring, he adds some defense, athleticism. He has a high basketball IQ and he’s been able to pick up things fairly quickly. I think that’s what’s helped us these last couple of weeks.

Big is an understatement. Think it also doesn't make Muller play as many minutes and save him for playoff time. Curious to see what happens when TA comes back. We need to dump Prince for a bucket of balls now. It just won't work with Prince, Johnson, Lee, TA, Miller.
Basically because Prince and TA are not offensive weapons, Johnson at least is athletic enough to drive to basket and beat you off the dribble.

Lastly, I love this team right now. Playing with unlimited confidence and you don't want to mess with our ring leader, ZBO, right now. I thought he would be traded but not now. You do not want to play this team when playoff could me in 40games. WE COMING
vanjulio
Sixth Man
And1: 60

Post#3 » by vanjulio » Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:36 pm

we're one of the hottest teams in the league right now up there with Indy and OKC. the sky is the limit. I don't see us breaking out of the 2nd round or WCF this year but it's going to be a fun ride. I'd love to sneak into the 1st round as an underdog and knock out someone like Houston / Portland / LAC in the first round then just take it one game at a time.
==========================
Memphis Grizzlies Never Die
SD2042
Senior Mod - Grizzlies
Senior Mod - Grizzlies
And1: 2,413

Post#4 » by SD2042 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:21 am

I think that the Grizz need to fight to catch the sixth spot in the race and play either Portland or OKC in the playoffs. I think based on what each team have on their respective rosters, the Grizz can match up to both teams and turn both of them into jump shooting teams by forcing their defensive will on them.

Return to Memphis Grizzlies