And1: 2,413

Grizzlies Media Day 

Post#1 » by SD2042 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:58 pm

vanjulio
Sixth Man
And1: 60

Re: Grizzlies Media Day 

Post#2 » by vanjulio » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:41 pm

Earl Clark sounds pretty good. Didnt realize he's a 5 year vet already. Maybe we can keep him around.
Jordan Adams sounds like another good Grizz player. High character, smart. Said all the right things.
Hassan Whiteside always been high on this guy... but he didnt do much in his time so far. heck - he's back though for a shot. Can't believe how young he still is. But he is a little chubby!
Michael Beasely thought he was funny. I think his chances on the team are low. He'll have to really outplay the other guys to stick.

really curious who, if anyone makes the 15th roster spot. and if any of these guys get scooped into the Iowa Energy (like Luke Hancock )
==========================
Memphis Grizzlies Never Die
Vinsanity_GOAT
Pro Prospect
And1: 331

Post#3 » by Vinsanity_GOAT » Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:21 pm

- I thought earl clark sounded dumb as hell, like a nervous 14 year old. Zero confidence and disinterested.
- Joerger has that typical douchebag-like sounding laugh going. No offense, just an observation. (edit: example at 29s in this video:)
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTkzG0X4780[/youtube]

- Patrick christopher comes across as professional and high character, too bad he's just not good enough.
- Beasley is still that guy that's always trying to be funny and he probably always will be.
- Jordan adams, i had the same impression as vanjulio.

That's all i had time to watch earlier today. I was going to check out the rest of it but now the video doesn't seem to work anymore for whatever reason, which is too bad.
Raptorel
Starter
And1: 50

Post#4 » by Raptorel » Wed Oct 1, 2014 11:42 am

Yeah that new PF guy who said he brings rebounding... was that Jordan Adams? I like him.

EDIT: No, I meant Jarnell Stokes.
Birth of the Cool wrote:Kaman in person is even more disturbing to watch. I felt my seat inching ever so slowing towards his black hole gravitational pull. Luckily RC finally pulled him before my row was devoured by Galactus/Kaman.

Return to Memphis Grizzlies