Blog: Grizzlies Title Contenders? 

Post#1 » by SD2042 » Fri Nov 7, 2014 1:45 am

jman3134
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 1,308

Re: Blog: Grizzlies Title Contenders? 

Post#2 » by jman3134 » Sun Nov 9, 2014 1:49 am

Dare I say we have always been title contenders....do we need to make the WCF every year to prove this? There is a reason most people feel we are the most difficult team to play in the playoffs. We have been hit with the injury bug (last year and a few times before that) and met a better San Antonio team when we reached the WCF.

From what I have seen, it appears that we have the spot up shooters/perimeter defenders necessary to make a serious run and finish top 3-4 in the West. Lee looks great in our offense, Allen has been strong on D, and QPon is back from injury - everyone knows what he can bring to the table off the bench. 3 and D adds make us a much better team and it appears Zach is healthy from the get go.
Dynomike
Sophomore
And1: 38

Re: Blog: Grizzlies Title Contenders? 

Post#3 » by Dynomike » Sun Nov 9, 2014 5:08 pm

I think we have a really good team this year. Like the guy before me, Lee has exceeded my expectations and Tony Allen is, well, Tony Allen (great on defense but a wildcard on offense).
Offense is still a bit of a question mark though. But I know the season is very young and it'll take time for Leuer, Carter, and Qpon to hit their stride.

Return to Memphis Grizzlies