Game 16: MEM vs MIN

Moderators: VCfor3, SD2042

VCfor3
Forum Mod - Grizzlies
Forum Mod - Grizzlies
And1: 3,978

Game 16: MEM vs MIN 

Post#1 » by VCfor3 » Sat Nov 25, 2023 12:11 am

Another tough team. Hopefully Bane' ankle is a bit better because we need him to go nuclear.
RingoKid
Junior
And1: 52

Re: Game 16: MEM vs MIN 

Post#2 » by RingoKid » Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:26 am

Get a new coach in and established before Ja gets back.

Jenkins ain't the guy!
VCfor3
Forum Mod - Grizzlies
Forum Mod - Grizzlies
And1: 3,978

Post#3 » by VCfor3 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:42 am

I've been a big proponent of cutting Jenkins some slack given that most of his expected rotation is out, but I don't think I've seen any adjustment the last couple games. We are trying the same ineffective stuff over and over again. Again, he is down a ton of guys and we really aren't expected to win against most teams right now. No true PG to drive and kick and set things up on offense. But there are still small adjustments we could make like not over-helping when we are getting destroyed from deep or not switching everything and going under most screens.
RingoKid
Junior
And1: 52

Post#4 » by RingoKid » Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:52 am

VCfor3 wrote: But there are still small adjustments we could make like not over-helping when we are getting destroyed from deep or not switching everything and going under most screens.

D-Rose said we ain't winning games with no one calling defensive coverages and every team knowing Jenkins playbook.

Doing the same things over and expecting different results is what Coach J has been doing for the last 3 seasons while blaming personnel for his own failings.

He's the one who has failed and needs to be shown the door. The sooner, the better.

Return to Memphis Grizzlies