Game 57: MEM vs LAC

Moderators: SD2042, VCfor3

VCfor3
Forum Mod - Grizzlies
Forum Mod - Grizzlies
And1: 3,978

Game 57: MEM vs LAC 

Post#1 » by VCfor3 » Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:45 pm

Hopefully everyone had a nice break. Now to finish off the season and prepare for an important summer.
esvl
Bench Warmer
And1: 377

Re: Game 57: MEM vs LAC 

Post#2 » by esvl » Wed Feb 21, 2024 2:20 am

VCfor3 wrote:Hopefully everyone had a nice break. Now to finish off the season and prepare for an important summer.

My main entertainment concerns Jamison. Curios to see whether he would be able to fix his lack of finishing skills. If yes, he will be better than Tillman as a third centre. He is 6’11.
VCfor3
Forum Mod - Grizzlies
Forum Mod - Grizzlies

Post#3 » by VCfor3 » Wed Feb 21, 2024 2:26 am

esvl wrote:
VCfor3 wrote:Hopefully everyone had a nice break. Now to finish off the season and prepare for an important summer.

My main entertainment concerns Jamison. Curios to see whether he would be able to fix his lack of finishing skills. If yes, he will be better than Tillman as a third centre. He is 6’11.

I'm hoping he is able to grow defensively. If he can be a big bodied defender and rebound, he would be great in certain matchups.
esvl
Bench Warmer

Post#4 » by esvl » Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:10 am

VCfor3 wrote:
esvl wrote:

I'm hoping he is able to grow defensively. If he can be a big bodied defender and rebound, he would be great in certain matchups.

You are right. He can be a big physical defender.
VCfor3
Forum Mod - Grizzlies
Forum Mod - Grizzlies

Post#5 » by VCfor3 » Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:15 pm

esvl wrote:
VCfor3 wrote:
esvl wrote:

Maybe you are able to see something I can't (would be the first time lol), but I feel like he's at best a 3rd string center. A two-way guy who can help you in the regular season for short stretches when others are injured but if you need him in the playoffs you're probably in trouble.
esvl
Bench Warmer

Post#6 » by esvl » Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:46 pm

VCfor3 wrote:
esvl wrote:
VCfor3 wrote:I'm hoping he is able to grow defensively. If he can be a big bodied defender and rebound, he would be great in certain matchups.

Maybe you are able to see something I can't (would be the first time lol), but I feel like he's at best a 3rd string center. A two-way guy who can help you in the regular season for short stretches when others are injured but if you need him in the playoffs you're probably in trouble.

As you noted, he is a physical big body guy who can be used as such to facilitate the offence when necessary or play defence against big centres. An end-bench guy similar to X. I’ll watch him against Zubac.
VCfor3
Forum Mod - Grizzlies
Forum Mod - Grizzlies

Post#7 » by VCfor3 » Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:35 am

In it until the end even with poor shooting

Return to Memphis Grizzlies