Game 73: MEM vs LAL

Moderators: SD2042, VCfor3

VCfor3
Forum Mod - Grizzlies
Forum Mod - Grizzlies
And1: 3,978

Game 73: MEM vs LAL 

Post#1 » by VCfor3 » Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:14 pm

Clarke is back! I got to listen to the second half and watch the box score the first half, but didn't get to actually watch any of it. How did he look? Also shout out Des having 16 assists and LaRavia going off from deep!
esvl
Bench Warmer
And1: 377

Re: Game 73: MEM vs LAL 

Post#2 » by esvl » Sun Mar 31, 2024 2:22 pm

VCfor3 wrote:Clarke is back! I got to listen to the second half and watch the box score the first half, but didn't get to actually watch any of it. How did he look? Also shout out Des having 16 assists and LaRavia going off from deep!

To me, Clarke looked like the guy who didn’t play a year

Des impressed with 16 assists, though it is still a big red flag that his outstanding individual performance rarely converted into positive final score.

Jake is getting better and better, though he still has quite a road toward being a full rotational NBA forward.
VCfor3
Forum Mod - Grizzlies
Forum Mod - Grizzlies
And1: 3,978

Re: Game 73: MEM vs LAL 

Post#3 » by VCfor3 » Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:15 pm

esvl wrote:
VCfor3 wrote:Clarke is back! I got to listen to the second half and watch the box score the first half, but didn't get to actually watch any of it. How did he look? Also shout out Des having 16 assists and LaRavia going off from deep!

To me, Clarke looked like the guy who didn’t play a year

Des impressed with 16 assists, though it is still a big red flag that his outstanding individual performance rarely converted into positive final score.

Jake is getting better and better, though he still has quite a road toward being a full rotational NBA forward.

I see Des kinda like Mikal Bridges. They are great players, but need to be the 2nd or 3rd guy. They aren't good enough to elevate a team on their own. So Des played well and helped the team out (FTs being equal we might have won that game), but we need more if we want to win at a high level. That more is Ja coming back. Slots JJJ and Des into their proper spots where they can cook the 2nd or 3rd best defender while Ja draws attention.

Return to Memphis Grizzlies