Game 81: MEM vs LAL

Moderators: SD2042, VCfor3

VCfor3
Forum Mod - Grizzlies
Forum Mod - Grizzlies
And1: 3,978

Game 81: MEM vs LAL 

Post#1 » by VCfor3 » Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:40 pm

Beware the stats of April. Going to see guys put up numbers they'll never come close to again ha. And at this point we have only GG and LaRavia from the main roster playing this next game.
Read on Twitter
esvl
Bench Warmer
And1: 377

Re: Game 81: MEM vs LAL 

Post#2 » by esvl » Fri Apr 12, 2024 3:51 am

BTW, Lamar, Scot, Jake, and GG look really good against Cleveland
VCfor3
Forum Mod - Grizzlies
Forum Mod - Grizzlies

Post#3 » by VCfor3 » Fri Apr 12, 2024 10:21 pm

esvl wrote:BTW, Lamar, Scot, Jake, and GG look really good against Cleveland

Completely agree
esvl
Bench Warmer

Post#4 » by esvl » Fri Apr 12, 2024 11:40 pm

VCfor3 wrote:

Completely agree

All of them should be in the next year roster. And probably Goodwin as I have never seen any PG collecting 19 rebounds in one game.
VCfor3
Forum Mod - Grizzlies
Forum Mod - Grizzlies

Post#5 » by VCfor3 » Sat Apr 13, 2024 12:59 am

esvl wrote:
VCfor3 wrote:

Completely agree

All of them should be in the next year roster. And probably Goodwin as I have never seen any PG collecting 19 rebounds in one game.

I'm hesitant to read too much into stats that come from the end of the season, but yeah that's a lot. I think LaRavia could be part of a trade this offseason to maybe get us a vet center like Nick Richards to pair with a rookie center.

Even with their better play, I think GG is the only one from that group who should get real minutes when we are fully healthy. The others should still get minutes as we deal with injuries during the season, and there is always injuries, but if fully healthy they should ride the bench.
esvl
Bench Warmer

Post#6 » by esvl » Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:37 am

VCfor3 wrote:
esvl wrote:
VCfor3 wrote:Completely agree

I'm hesitant to read too much into stats that come from the end of the season, but yeah that's a lot. I think LaRavia could be part of a trade this offseason to maybe get us a vet center like Nick Richards to pair with a rookie center.

Even with their better play, I think GG is the only one from that group who should get real minutes when we are fully healthy. The others should still get minutes as we deal with injuries during the season, and there is always injuries, but if fully healthy they should ride the bench.

Why on earth would we want Richards if we traded Adams?
esvl
Bench Warmer

Post#7 » by esvl » Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:39 am

What a game. Wow. Our kids were brilliant. Lebron is such a remarkable, high quality piece of ***, together with all his supporters who dared to come to FedEx tonite.
RingoKid
Junior
And1: 47

Post#8 » by RingoKid » Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:40 am

I irrationally sports hate LeBron James and the Lakers.

Woulda loved to see the memphis bearcubs crap all over his smug face.

Can't do nothing when the ref swallows the whistle in crunchtime and gifts James a win.

Well played Grizz. Still need to sack Jenkins though. He's pooh!
VCfor3
Forum Mod - Grizzlies
Forum Mod - Grizzlies

Post#9 » by VCfor3 » Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:06 pm

esvl wrote:
VCfor3 wrote:
esvl wrote:

He's cheap and is a solid vet center. Adams is better, but Richards would fill the gap. Gives us depth and insurance in case whoever we draft doesn't develop fast enough for big playoff minutes.
esvl
Bench Warmer

Post#10 » by esvl » Sun Apr 14, 2024 1:59 am

VCfor3 wrote:
esvl wrote:
VCfor3 wrote:I'm hesitant to read too much into stats that come from the end of the season, but yeah that's a lot. I think LaRavia could be part of a trade this offseason to maybe get us a vet center like Nick Richards to pair with a rookie center.

He's cheap and is a solid vet center. Adams is better, but Richards would fill the gap. Gives us depth and insurance in case whoever we draft doesn't develop fast enough for big playoff minutes.

I dunno bro. Adams is a perfect example of a solid vet. Richards is neither vet nor solid. Nor he has any upside or value for PO. He is just a roster filler. That’s exactly the type of players PO prefers to avoid, in my view.

Return to Memphis Grizzlies