ImageImage

Grizzles vs La Clippers

Moderators: SD2042, VCfor3

memphesis2
Ballboy
And1: 0

Grizzles vs La Clippers 

Post#1 » by memphesis2 » Sat Feb 7, 2009 3:44 am

okay so Griz played clippers. Griz played awful. All these players need to leave memphis or get traded and this is no joke: Greg Buckner, Marco Jaric, H Warrick, Q Ross, D Miles, D Arthur, J Crittenion, M Connley(even though he had some good games he also had a lot of bad games and his trade value is high now and we could get a lot for him). Guys I think this coach is (Please Use More Appropriate Word) also why does Griz president always goes after (Please Use More Appropriate Word) coaches. I don't like the fact that I have to see this team lose by 20 or 30 points each game and no I don't blame the starting players. I just blame the bench players for killing Griz this season. I still believe that Haddadi should get his fair of chances and minutes when Marc Gasol is not stepping up or is really tired. I also blame mankind for destroying this beautiful team.
bgassassin
Starter

Re: Grizzles vs La Clippers 

Post#2 » by bgassassin » Sat Feb 7, 2009 5:39 am

I knew if I read through this I would eventually find a Haddadi mention. :D
memphesis2
Ballboy

Post#3 » by memphesis2 » Sat Feb 7, 2009 1:59 pm

^^ good for you its not like no one else is supporting him.
memphesis2
Ballboy

Post#4 » by memphesis2 » Sat Feb 7, 2009 6:37 pm

I forgot to mention that a lot of d league players are better than Memphis bench. Don't you guys find it ridiculous that teams like the bobcats are actually better than our team considering we have been in the NBA longer and should have more experience than them at the NBA level. I am sure if Chris Wallace gets fired than this team will surely improve no doubt because this team has great potential and can do anything it really wants to do.

Return to Memphis Grizzlies