Mock Off-Season: Stage 1

Moderators: Snakebites, MadNESS, Fadeaway_J

bdpecore
Assistant Coach
And1: 604

Re: Mock Off-Season: Stage 1 

Post#121 » by bdpecore » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:07 pm

wackbone wrote:The Houston Rockets have interest in the following players (Only including guys who are potential trade pieces):

Milwaukee: Matthew Dellavedova, Khris Middleton

If you have any of these players, contact me to see if we can work out a potential deal. Depending on what you are sending, we have our whole team besides Harden available, with Beverley and Capela very difficult to get.

We are interested in moving Delly to clear out cap space. Would you be interested in Denver's 2nd Rd pick (currently #43) and a 2019 2nd for Delly?

As for Middleton, I do not see any assets worth trading Khris for at this time.
Mich3006
Head Coach
And1: 3,682

Post#122 » by Mich3006 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:12 pm

Regarding any offers for Will Barton and/or Kenneth Faried
They´re basically available for the following assets in return
1. Will Barton for a late-lotto / mid 1st Rd Pick in return
2. Kenneth Faried for a late 1st/early 2nd Rd pick in return, not much salary in return

Mystical Apples wrote:.

What´s the current status of your 2017 1st and Goran Dragic? Both available (on draft day)?
bdpecore
Assistant Coach

Post#123 » by bdpecore » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:44 pm

sportscrazy wrote:.

The Bucks want to reach out to the agents of Greg Monroe and Spencer Hawes to see if they are leaning towards opting in or out of their contracts. We are also looking to see if Greg Monroe is interested in our previous offer to opt out and then sign a long term contract to stay in Milwaukee.
LuessiT
RealGM
And1: 4,718

Post#124 » by LuessiT » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:46 pm

wackbone wrote:The Houston Rockets have interest in the following players (Only including guys who are potential trade pieces):

Atlanta: None at this time

Toronto: Jakob Poeltl

If you have any of these players, contact me to see if we can work out a potential deal. Depending on what you are sending, we have our whole team besides Harden available, with Beverley and Capela very difficult to get.

We value Jakob very highly and are reluctant to deal him. Though Toronto has potential interest in Capela, Beverley and Gordon.
warren weel im
Lead Assistant
And1: 307

Post#125 » by warren weel im » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:59 pm

Los Angeles Lakers wish to inform everyone about our plans and how you can participate to help us benefit from each other via trade.

First off, player evaluation has been done all of last season and this is where we stand: D'Angelo Russell and Brandon Ingram are our franchise players and they will not be moved. Not in the same class, but pretty much staying are Ivica Zubac and Larry Nance Jr.

We are prepared to lose our lottery pick this May, and therefore we are planning without it. In line to that, we are informing the entire league that this pick is available for a star.

Jordan Clarkson and Julius Randle are 2 players which we would entertain offers for, including everyone else on our roster. We are looking for specific skillsets in return for them, such as a 1D guy (Dellavedova type) and a stretch-4 but no one in particular.

Luol Deng and Timofey Mozgov are not being moved if it requires us to give out assets like the top 3 pick in return for a middle pick. We still believe they can help support our team.

Tarik Black's team option is being exercised, we are keeping him.

Corey Brewer is a vet that we are not opposed to keeping but can go if deals require him or his salary to be involved.

We are still waiting for Nick Young's decision but we would welcome to have him around on a bench role next season if he's amenable to that.
sportscrazy wrote:.

Derrick Noah wrote:.

Diamondman07 wrote:.

Prokorov wrote:.

spankymoore7 wrote:.

aramada wrote:.

Dan Verze wrote:.

Texas Chuck wrote:.

Ayatollah wrote:.

DocRI wrote:.

Warriorfan wrote:.

wackbone wrote:.

jayjaysee wrote:.

Ballerhogger wrote:.

warren weel im wrote:.

SD2042 wrote:.

bdpecore wrote:.

Knickfan1982 wrote:.

Mamba4Goat wrote:.

Spens1 wrote:.

spearsy23 wrote:.

spree8 wrote:.

BullyKing wrote:.

bwgood77 wrote:.

Tim Lehrbach wrote:.

kalenclayton wrote:.

Drax wrote:.

LuessiT wrote:.

bigmean wrote:.

I_Socrates wrote:.
[/quote]
aramada
Analyst
And1: 950

Post#126 » by aramada » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:00 pm

CHICAGO BULLS

Staff:
We are keeping Fred Hoiberg for now. He has shown improvement and taken a lopsided roster to the playoffs. (Off the record justification - His remaining guaranteed money is a sensitive topic with ownership, two years after paying Thibs to do nothing).
We are letting Randy Brown go and would like to hire Corliss Williamson from the Orlando Magic as our #2 Assistant Coach behind Jim Boylen. He will be helping our bigs, especially Bobby Portis, given their very close relationship.
In an additional effort to develop young players, we are offering Scottie Pippen a flexible "consulting" position in the coaching staff, with most of his involvement in summer league, the offseason, and camp.

Roster:
We are renouncing Anthony Morrow and MCW.
We are extending QO to Niko Mirotic, Joffrey Lauvergne, and Cristiano Felicio.
We are not planning on making a decision on Rajon Rondo and Isaiah Canaan until after the draft.
Dwayne Wade's option is out of our hands but we are welcoming him back if he chooses to exercise.

Trades:
As previously mentioned, we are unlikely to trade Butler unless a massive offer comes in. We'd like to surround him with shooting and athleticism, starting with an upgrade at PG. We are open to discuss our young players and our #15 (or 16) pick
warren weel im
Lead Assistant

Post#127 » by warren weel im » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:02 pm

The Lakers are reaching out for the availability of Marc Gasol.

We understand that the Grizzlies are in a tough place right now, but our offer "might" convince you to rebuild your franchise around.

Let us know if Marc is available, we are willing to give a really good offer.
warren weel im
Lead Assistant

Post#128 » by warren weel im » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:04 pm

sportscrazy wrote:
Derrick Noah wrote:.

Diamondman07 wrote:.

Prokorov wrote:.

spankymoore7 wrote:.

aramada wrote:.

Dan Verze wrote:.

Texas Chuck wrote:.

Ayatollah wrote:.

DocRI wrote:.

Warriorfan wrote:.

wackbone wrote:.

jayjaysee wrote:.

Ballerhogger wrote:.

warren weel im wrote:.

bdpecore wrote:.

Knickfan1982 wrote:.

Mamba4Goat wrote:.

Spens1 wrote:.

spearsy23 wrote:.

spree8 wrote:.

BullyKing wrote:.

bwgood77 wrote:.

Tim Lehrbach wrote:.

kalenclayton wrote:.

Drax wrote:.

LuessiT wrote:.

bigmean wrote:.

I_Socrates wrote:.

The Los Angeles Lakers are retaining the entire coaching staff, along with the medical team and scouts. We believe we're at a good place right now and no further changes are required.
spree8
RealGM
And1: 6,478

Post#129 » by spree8 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:06 pm

Drax wrote:
spree8 wrote:

The Spurs have some interest in Mario Hezonja and want to let the Magic GM know that they would like to talk arround draft time again.

Sounds good to me.
Prokorov
RealGM
And1: 14,677

Post#130 » by Prokorov » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:33 pm

bdpecore wrote:
Prokorov wrote:
jayjaysee wrote:
Al's next year is ung if that makes it any better.. But not giving 17 for Brook without other pieces involved. And I don't know why I like Acy so much, but I do.

-

In an attempt to keep some realism, Pacers exit the Melo talks. Though they should call him and NY irl..

is his deal all non gauranteed? if so this could work... something like Hamilton/lopez/27 for al/17

acy is the only stetch 4 on the team and with RHJ as my PF i need some shhoting there

Any thoughts on my earlier trade proposals of either Henson and our 2018 1st (Lottery Protected)for Pick #27
or
Henson and #18 for #27?

would be contingent on moving lopez first... but i do have interest
Prokorov
RealGM

Post#131 » by Prokorov » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:35 pm

Anyone willing to take on Booker and Nicholson for the #22 pick?
jayjaysee
King of the Trade Board
And1: 5,800

Post#132 » by jayjaysee » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:05 pm

DocRI wrote:
jayjaysee wrote:

I'm not looking to deal until after the draft lottery, but just to take your temperature — how far are you willing to go to make Paul George happy? 'Cuz he and Reggie Jackson seem really tight, and Jackson would actually probably be cheaper than re-signing Teague (or replacing him in free agency). Just a thought to mull over for now, but maybe we can revisit it when the time comes.

I'd have interest if Teague decides to leave.. But I think in real life (which is what this is supposed to be) Indy would rather overpay Teague than take Jackson for free.
Ballerhogger
RealGM
And1: 16,799

Post#133 » by Ballerhogger » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:22 pm

[CLIPPERS

The Clippers will retain Doc Rivers and let Chris Paul walk if he wants a max deal.Except max deal from Clippers for Blake Griffin. If both them of then walk except .a fire sale from Clippers point view and the firing of Doc Rivers. Thats how i see current Roster. Would ask permission to speak to Memphis HC , Hawks HC.

Looking for offers for , Jamal Crawford, and Mo speights , DeAndre Jordan.
Our 2018 1st round pick is up for grabs. given the right trade.

Looking into retaining a point guard in 2017 FA class.
jayjaysee
King of the Trade Board
And1: 5,800

Post#134 » by jayjaysee » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:28 pm

bdpecore wrote:We are interested in moving Delly to clear out cap space.

Indy is interested in Delly. Maybe Jefferson for Henson and Delly? Like that fit with Teague/Lance/PG - assuming we don't make any bigger moves.

Ballerhogger wrote:Reddick.

Isn't he s FA? I think he is, if not Indy is very interested.
bdpecore
Assistant Coach

Mock Off-Season: Stage 1 

Post#135 » by bdpecore » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:33 pm

jayjaysee wrote:

Indy is interested in Delly. Maybe Jefferson for Henson and Delly? Like that fit with Teague/Lance/PG - assuming we don't make any bigger moves.

I would be open to this trade. You get younger while we create some additional cap space this season and down the road. Would you be willing to add a 2nd Rd pick so we at least get something of value for Delly?
Ballerhogger
RealGM
And1: 16,799

Post#136 » by Ballerhogger » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:36 pm

bdpecore wrote:
jayjaysee wrote:

Ballerhogger wrote:Reddick.

Isn't he s FA? I think he is, if not Indy is very interested.

I would be open to this trade. You get younger while we create some additional cap space this season and down the road.

He is FA , my appoligies. DeAndre Jordan is on the block:)
bdpecore
Assistant Coach

Post#137 » by bdpecore » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:46 pm

Prokorov wrote:Anyone willing to take on Booker and Nicholson for the #22 pick?

I'd take back either Nicholson or Booker in our aforementioned deal if you swapped out #29 for #22.
Prokorov
RealGM

Post#138 » by Prokorov » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:49 pm

bdpecore wrote:
Prokorov wrote:Anyone willing to take on Booker and Nicholson for the #22 pick?

I'd take back either Nicholson or Booker in our aforementioned deal if you swapped out #29 for #22.

So booker +29 for #22 and cap space?

id do that if the lopez deal i offered for al jefferson an #17 goes through.... it would be 100% contngent on that deal.
bdpecore
Assistant Coach

Post#139 » by bdpecore » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:50 pm

Prokorov wrote:
bdpecore wrote:
Prokorov wrote:
is his deal all non gauranteed? if so this could work... something like Hamilton/lopez/27 for al/17

acy is the only stetch 4 on the team and with RHJ as my PF i need some shhoting there

Any thoughts on my earlier trade proposals of either Henson and our 2018 1st (Lottery Protected)for Pick #27
or
Henson and #18 for #27?

would be contingent on moving lopez first... but i do have interest

I'll circle back to you when it gets closer to the draft.
Prokorov
RealGM

Post#140 » by Prokorov » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:50 pm

jayjaysee wrote:
Brook Lopez available? Something with Al, we have the cap space to absorb difference, and 17 for Lopez and something.

Maybe Acy+Lopez+27 for Jefferson+17?

Lopez
Nicholson
Acy

for
Jefferson

Done deal?

Return to Trades and Transactions Games