wackbone
RealGM
And1: 3,407

Re: Mock Off-Season: Stage 1 

Post#41 » by wackbone » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:13 am

Spens1 wrote:
wackbone wrote:
Spens1 wrote:
What if O'Quinn went the other way. He's a fantastic defender and probably on the best contract in the league, given that the rockets will need to lock up some key guys, i think he could be someone who could help in a championship run and compliment Melo well.

His Per 36 stats are something else:

14.5 PPG, 12.9RPG, 3BPG, 1.1SPG on 52% F.G and 77% from FT

As a starting offer

Capella, Anderson and Ariza (i think he's necessary unless you would prefer to move Gordon) for Anthony and O'Quinn

I don't share the same valuation of Melo as you do. We are not going to trade three of our starters for him and O'Quinn, who while solid is no where near starting Center worthy at this point in his career. We would like to counter with the same offer, minus Capela. So,

Anderson and Ariza for Anthony and O'Quinn. That is the absolute best we could do in a deal involving Melo.

If you have any possible chance of trading Porzingis, we are obviously very interested in him, and everyone on our team is available besides Harden for him. Not sure if the right offer is there though.

well i put ariza there for salary reasons, not cause i want him

i'd rather get another player like dekker if it still worked and then i'd also rather keep O'Quinn

So Anderson + Dekker for Melo (which apparently works) if that is better.

We would like to accept Anderson+Dekker for Melo. We love Dekker as a future high-level rotation player, and like Anderson, but Melo puts us in a better position to win now. Good dealing!

Edit: I suppose we have to wait and get the NTC waived by Melo. I can't imagine he wouldn't want to join the 3rd best team in the league this season. While Houston isn't a flashy city, it does have the perk of being warm.

BAF Celtics
PG: Russell Westbrook|x
SG: Desmond Bane|Mathurin
SF: Mikal Bridges|Mathurin
PF: John Collins|x
C: Chet Holmgren|x

Other: Roddy, Saric
wackbone
RealGM
And1: 3,407

Post#42 » by wackbone » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:25 am

Pending Approval of the Melo trade, as well as Zhou Qi agreeing to join us:

Rockets Depth Chart:

PG: James Harden/Lou Williams/Isaiah Taylor
SG: Patrick Beverley/Eric Gordon
SF: Trevor Ariza
PF: Carmelo Anthony/Montrezl Harrell/Kyle Wiltjer
C: Clint Capela/Zhou Qi/Chinanu Onuaku

We are in need of a backup SF. Please send offers. We are looking to deal Montrezl Harrell/Chinanu Onuaku and possibly picks. The Rockets are known to make some big moves. We are willing to do what it takes to win it all next year.

BAF Celtics
PG: Russell Westbrook|x
SG: Desmond Bane|Mathurin
SF: Mikal Bridges|Mathurin
PF: John Collins|x
C: Chet Holmgren|x

Other: Roddy, Saric
jayjaysee
King of the Trade Board
And1: 5,703

Re: RE: Re: Mock Off-Season: Stage 1 

Post#43 » by jayjaysee » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:33 am

Spens1 wrote:
jayjaysee wrote:But if allowed via realism and NTC, I'd throw the Pacers in the Melo hat and hide from Pacer fans..

Thad (good enough fit with KP)
Ellis (expiring)
17th

Would be the starting point... Melo's selling points would be Bird and Turner/PG/Teague being miles ahead of anything he's ever been with. The city wouldn't be the selling point, but if Melo agrees to that, we can bring back CJ Miles and look at finding an upgrade to Al to split center minutes with Turner..

I'm intrigued but Ellis isn't expiring i don't think (unless its a team option on his last year) and i don't want any part of Monta Ellis unless its only temporary.

Idk

Thad + Miles + GR3 + 17th + 47th

Thad has a sub 5 mil player option - He is only picking it up if he gets injured in the playoffs realistically. He should be nearly tripling his money this offseason.

And Ellis has same funky deal that Stuckey had, if waived before end of season he can't pick up his option. Something like that, but pretty much yes he is an expiring. It could be Al Jefferson instead but I figured Ellis could at least fill bench minutes while Al isn't needed at all with KP, Noah, KOQ, etc.

I know (IRL) they love Robinson and wouldn't view him as a throw-in.. And he interests me irl as well. And I can't really see the Knicks getting a decent starter, a decent first, a prospect, and a second for Melo.

But Robinson's shooting is important with (Melo/)PG/Lance. Maybe target Niang or Young instead of Robinson?

if you aren't seeing value in Thad, we should look at just the two expirings and add value from there.
DocRI
Starter
And1: 762

Post#44 » by DocRI » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:43 am

DETROIT PISTONS

• Stan Van Gundy announces that he will return as both Head Coach and President of Basketball Operations. He also announces that Jeff Bower will be returning as General Manager. However, he hints that changes may be forthcoming to his staff "pending exit interviews and meetings between myself, Jeff (Bower) and Tom (Gores, the owner)."

• The Pistons officially extend qualifying offers to restricted free agents Kentavious Caldwell-Pope and Reggie Bullock.

LuessiT wrote:The Raptors are also inquiring about Kyle Anderson. Additionally, the Raptors are interested in a S&T for Reggie Bullock which could involve Bruno Caboclo.

We're happy to discuss S&T options regarding Bullock when the time comes.
Mich3006
Head Coach
And1: 3,682

Post#45 » by Mich3006 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:15 am

Denver Nuggets (pt. II)

The Denver Nuggets extend a $3,371,712 qualifying offer to C/PF Mason Plumlee and
renounce the cap hold for SF Danilo Galinari ($22,575,000).

Current depth chart
Mudiay / Nelson
Harris / Murray / Beasley
Chandler / Barton
Faried / Hernangomez / Arthur
Jokic / Plumlee (RFA)

Current payroll
$58,525,544

Draft picks 2017
DEN 1st Rd Pick
MEM 2nd Rd Pick
OKC 2nd Rd Pick

aramada wrote:.

bwgood77 wrote:.

We'd like to talk to the Chicago Bulls (after the playoffs) and the Phoenix Suns regarding potential trades for Jimmy Butler or Eric Bledsoe and what it takes to aquire them.
Drax
Analyst
And1: 2,986

Post#46 » by Drax » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:24 am

Spurs Pt. II

• Spurs extend the $1.67 million QO for Jonathan Simmons
• Bryn Forbes nong. contract decision will drag out into free agency unit august first when his deal becomes partially ($100k) guaranteed
• The Spurs renounce Joel Anthony's cap hold
Boston Celtics depth chart:

Guards: Holiday, White, Pritchard
Wings: Tatum, Brown, Hauser, Brissett, Tillman
Bigs: Porzingis, Horford, Kornet
Spens1
RealGM
And1: 3,878

Post#47 » by Spens1 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:05 am

wackbone wrote:
Spens1 wrote:
wackbone wrote:
I don't share the same valuation of Melo as you do. We are not going to trade three of our starters for him and O'Quinn, who while solid is no where near starting Center worthy at this point in his career. We would like to counter with the same offer, minus Capela. So,

Anderson and Ariza for Anthony and O'Quinn. That is the absolute best we could do in a deal involving Melo.

If you have any possible chance of trading Porzingis, we are obviously very interested in him, and everyone on our team is available besides Harden for him. Not sure if the right offer is there though.

well i put ariza there for salary reasons, not cause i want him

i'd rather get another player like dekker if it still worked and then i'd also rather keep O'Quinn

So Anderson + Dekker for Melo (which apparently works) if that is better.

We would like to accept Anderson+Dekker for Melo. We love Dekker as a future high-level rotation player, and like Anderson, but Melo puts us in a better position to win now. Good dealing!

Edit: I suppose we have to wait and get the NTC waived by Melo. I can't imagine he wouldn't want to join the 3rd best team in the league this season. While Houston isn't a flashy city, it does have the perk of being warm.

well i'm not going to confirm it either because their may be better offers but if their isn't i'll definitely take this
Spens1
RealGM
And1: 3,878

Re: RE: Re: Mock Off-Season: Stage 1 

Post#48 » by Spens1 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:08 am

jayjaysee wrote:
Spens1 wrote:
jayjaysee wrote:But if allowed via realism and NTC, I'd throw the Pacers in the Melo hat and hide from Pacer fans..

Thad (good enough fit with KP)
Ellis (expiring)
17th

Would be the starting point... Melo's selling points would be Bird and Turner/PG/Teague being miles ahead of anything he's ever been with. The city wouldn't be the selling point, but if Melo agrees to that, we can bring back CJ Miles and look at finding an upgrade to Al to split center minutes with Turner..

I'm intrigued but Ellis isn't expiring i don't think (unless its a team option on his last year) and i don't want any part of Monta Ellis unless its only temporary.

Idk

Thad + Miles + GR3 + 17th + 47th

Thad has a sub 5 mil player option - He is only picking it up if he gets injured in the playoffs realistically. He should be nearly tripling his money this offseason.

And Ellis has same funky deal that Stuckey had, if waived before end of season he can't pick up his option. Something like that, but pretty much yes he is an expiring. It could be Al Jefferson instead but I figured Ellis could at least fill bench minutes while Al isn't needed at all with KP, Noah, KOQ, etc.

I know (IRL) they love Robinson and wouldn't view him as a throw-in.. And he interests me irl as well. And I can't really see the Knicks getting a decent starter, a decent first, a prospect, and a second for Melo.

But Robinson's shooting is important with (Melo/)PG/Lance. Maybe target Niang or Young instead of Robinson?

if you aren't seeing value in Thad, we should look at just the two expirings and add value from there.

I don't mind Thad in all honesty. also yeah maybe Niang perhaps.

so does that mean i would acquire monta and then cut him after next season?
Mamba4Goat
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 7,950

Post#49 » by Mamba4Goat » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:20 am

The Pelicans!

Everyone not named Cousins and Davis are on the block. We're ideally trying to clear cap and willing to attach picks. We need basically everything.

Also, we privately call Ewing about a head coaching spot but likely get denied.

Edit: We also elect to keep Holiday's cap hold and encourage our entire organization to pray to whatever God they believe in in the hopes we get our pick this year.
Rest in peace Mamba. There'll never be another Kobe.
Mamba4Goat
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 7,950

Post#50 » by Mamba4Goat » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:21 am

Knickfan1982 wrote:Minnesota Timberwolves

Coaching: We will keep Tibs and his staff. We will give our new GM a billion dollar a year raise.
Free Agent options. We will waive Jordan Hill's non-guaranteed contract. He didn't really do anything for us this year and we'd prefer to the increased financial flexibility. We will renounce the cap hold on Adreian Payne. We will make a decision on Omri Casspi and Brandon Rush's cap hold in the near future.

We are leaning towards making Shabazz Muhammed the qualifying offer.

As for trades, the Wolves don't really have a set plan yet. We're currently weighing our options with what appears to be the 6th pick in the draft. A big thank you to the Knicks for not knowing how to tank.

Anything on the Pelicans roster get me Rubio? I'm willing to do 2018 1st+whatever.
Rest in peace Mamba. There'll never be another Kobe.
bdpecore
Assistant Coach
And1: 585

Post#51 » by bdpecore » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:33 pm

Milwaukee Bucks are extending a qualifying offer to Tony Snell ($3,393,813) while renouncing their rights to everyone else except Michael Beasley ($1,471,382). We will wait to decide on Gary Payton II until closer to free agency.
jayjaysee wrote:.

Bucks would like to offer John Henson straight up for Al Jefferson. Bird had interest in Henson at the trade deadline and with the emergence of Thon Maker and solid play of Greg Monroe, his minutes are quite limited in Milwaukee. He would give the Pacers another rim protecting C who can provide a solid 15-20 mpg backing up Turner.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,759

Post#52 » by bwgood77 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:39 pm

Ayatollah wrote:Denver Nuggets (pt. II)
The Denver Nuggets extend a $3,3 million qualifying offer to C/PF Mason Plumlee.

Current depth chart
Mudiay / Nelson
Chandler / Barton
Jokic / Plumlee (RFA)

Current payroll
$55,153,832

We'd like to talk to the Chicago Bulls (after the playoffs) and the Phoenix Suns regarding potential trades for Jimmy Butler or Eric Bledsoe and what it takes to aquire them.

Get back to me on Bledsoe when you're ready.
bdpecore
Assistant Coach

Post#53 » by bdpecore » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:40 pm

BullyKing wrote:Philadelphia exercises all team options.

What are we using as the guarantee date for Gerald Henderson's contract next year? In real life it is June 30 so before the start of free agency. If we're going to say that it becomes guaranteed at the start of free agency here, Philadelphia releases him as of the last date to do so. If anyone is interested in him prior to the date, any small offer will do.

Philadelphia retains Brett Brown and the coaching staff but fires the medical staff into the sun.

Philadelphia continues to welcome trade offers for Jahlil Okafor.

Philadelphia reaches out to the agent for Furkan Korkmaz and hopes he is agreeable to staying in Europe for another year to continue refining his game.

Bucks would be willing to offer up Mirza Teletovic for Gerald Henderson and the rights to the Knicks' 2017 2nd round pick (#39).
bdpecore
Assistant Coach

Post#54 » by bdpecore » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:49 pm

kalenclayton wrote:Sacramento Kings

Coaching staff
We are so happy with our coaching staff. Coach Joerger has really embraced the rebuild after giving Demarcus one last try. Joerger has been molding our young guys to be winners and is teaching them to compete at all times. His assistants have really shined here as well. Bob Thornton has taken the young bigs under his wing and we've seen tremendous progress from them. Elston Turner could be a head coach, but it really seems like he enjoys being Joerger's assistant. We are pleased to announce that we will be making no changes to the coaching staff.

Options
Player Options announced by sportscrazy
Rudy Gay opted out
Langston Galloway opted in

Qualifying Offers
Ben Mclemore - We will extend Ben his Qualifying Offer of $5,375,911. We would like to keep this option open. May rescind offer if we need a roster spot.

Partially Guaranteed Contracts
Arron Afflalo - (Fully guaranteed if not waived on or before 6/22, which is draft day. If waived, only $1.5 million guaranteed) Will make decision on draft day. Need to see how draft lottery plays out to see how many picks we have.
Anthony Tolliver - We will be fully guaranteeing Anthony Tolliver's salary this season. Anthony has been such a fantastic addition to the team on and off the court. He has been a great mentor for this young team and we are excited to have him back.

Cap Holds - for now
Rudy Gay - Keep Cap Hold - $20,000,000
Tyreke Evans - Renounce Cap Hold - $15,991,929
Darren Collison - Keep Cap Hold - $9,935,963
Ty Lawson - Keep Cap Hold - $1,471,382

Current Depth Chart

PG: Langston Galloway
SG: Buddy Hield, Garrett Temple, Malachi Richardson, Ben McLemore (QO Extended)
SF: Arron Afflalo (May be waived on or before draft day)
PF: Skal Labissierre, Anthony Tolliver
C: Willie Cauley-Stein, Kosta Koufos, Georgios Papagiannis

Current Roster Total: 11

2017 Draft Picks:
SAC 1st (~#8) =can still transfer to CHI if pick falls to #11=
NOP 1st (~#10)
PHI 2nd (#34)
SAC 2nd (#38) =transferred to CHI if SAC retains 2017 1st=

Bucks would be willing to offer Dellavedova and Hawes (if he opts in) for Afflalo and Galloway. If gives Sacto a replacement for Collison and stretch bench big for a player they plan on cutting and back up combo guard
BullyKing
Forum Mod - 76ers
Forum Mod - 76ers
And1: 14,114

Post#55 » by BullyKing » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:54 pm

bdpecore wrote:

What are we using as the guarantee date for Gerald Henderson's contract next year? In real life it is June 30 so before the start of free agency. If we're going to say that it becomes guaranteed at the start of free agency here, Philadelphia releases him as of the last date to do so. If anyone is interested in him prior to the date, any small offer will do.

Philadelphia retains Brett Brown and the coaching staff but fires the medical staff into the sun.

Philadelphia reaches out to the agent for Furkan Korkmaz and hopes he is agreeable to staying in Europe for another year to continue refining his game.

Bucks would be willing to offer up Mirza Teletovic for Gerald Henderson and the rights to the Knicks' 2017 2nd round pick (#39).

Sixers are not interested in adding in Teletovic's long-term salary. We would be willing to move Henderson and the Hawks 2nd for the Knicks 2nd.
NYSixersFan wrote:
the plan is to get as good as quickly as possible....I fully believe we could have been a borderline playoff team last year by adding young veterans....using or draft picks and cap space.....can I specifically tell you who? no.
bdpecore
Assistant Coach

Post#56 » by bdpecore » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:59 pm

BullyKing wrote:
bdpecore wrote:

Sixers are not interested in adding in Teletovic's long-term salary. We would be willing to move Henderson and the Hawks 2nd for the Knicks 2nd.

Any interest in Dellavedova instead of Teletovic? He would pair well with McConnell. Also you hold the rights to the Knicks 2nd not Milwaukee.
BullyKing
Forum Mod - 76ers
Forum Mod - 76ers
And1: 14,114

Post#57 » by BullyKing » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:07 pm

bdpecore wrote:
BullyKing wrote:
bdpecore wrote:Bucks would be willing to offer up Mirza Teletovic for Gerald Henderson and the rights to the Knicks' 2017 2nd round pick (#39).

Any interest in Dellavedova instead of Teletovic? Also you have the rights to the Knicks 2nd.

Haha, sorry, hard to keep track of the Sixers seconds. Sixers are not really interested in taking on long-term salary for role players right. If your interest in Henderson is only to open up cap space, I don't think there's going to be a match.
NYSixersFan wrote:
the plan is to get as good as quickly as possible....I fully believe we could have been a borderline playoff team last year by adding young veterans....using or draft picks and cap space.....can I specifically tell you who? no.
aramada
Analyst
And1: 950

Post#58 » by aramada » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:15 pm

bwgood77 wrote:
Ayatollah wrote:Denver Nuggets (pt. II)
The Denver Nuggets extend a $3,3 million qualifying offer to C/PF Mason Plumlee.

Current depth chart
Mudiay / Nelson
Chandler / Barton
Jokic / Plumlee (RFA)

Current payroll
$55,153,832

Bulls also interested in discussing Bledsoe (not so much Butler)
bdpecore
Assistant Coach

Post#59 » by bdpecore » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:16 pm

BullyKing wrote:
bdpecore wrote:
BullyKing wrote:

Any interest in Dellavedova instead of Teletovic? Also you have the rights to the Knicks 2nd.

Haha, sorry, hard to keep track of the Sixers seconds. Sixers are not really interested in taking on long-term salary for role players right. If your interest in Henderson is only to open up cap space, I don't think there's going to be a match.

What if we were willing of include our 1st (17th)? Say #17 and Teletovic for Henderson, #39 and #45. Would this be of any interest to you if all of our targets are gone when we are on the clock?
Mich3006
Head Coach
And1: 3,682

Post#60 » by Mich3006 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:17 pm

bwgood77 wrote:
Ayatollah wrote:

Faried, Mudiay + 2018 lotto protected 1st?

Return to Trades and Transactions Games