Moderators: Snakebites, MadNESS, Fadeaway_J

Texas Chuck
Senior Mod - NBA TnT Forum
And1: 88,857

Re: "Post Draft" Gmat Final Rankings 

Post#21 » by Texas Chuck » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:45 pm

b]
Win-Now[/b]- (Team most prepared to currently win games, please keep in mind fit, depth, schemes and play style as well as “star-power”)
1. SAS
2. MIL
3. PHI
4. HOU
5. NYK
Win-Future- (You may apply your own time-line, but the teams most likely to win down the line, whether it’s two years, five years, the better part of a decade, if all teams stayed about the same who would be best later on?)
1. OKC
2. MIL
3. CHI
4. HOU
5. CHA
Best Value- (Some rosters may look great at surface level but cost far more than they’re worth, who has a good, winning team that’s suprisingly cost-effecient?)

I'm not going to vote on this category if that's OK

Best Overall Job- (It’s not supposed to be just who started with nothing and turned it into something, this is everything, winning now, in the future, for good value and improving the roster whether that means adding the right pieces to keep the heat or spurs at championship caliber or completely rebuilding a team that just wasn’t quite good enough, whomever you thought did the best job with what they had, rank em highest here.)
1. MIL
2. HOU
3. OKC
4. CHI
5. NYK
6. PHI
7. CHA
8. BOS
9. IND
10. CLE

Lot's of you guys did a really nice job. Was really tough to decide on some of these and I could easily have voted for some other teams that didn't quite make the cut.
ThunderBolt wrote:I’m going to let some of you in on a little secret I learned on realgm. If you don’t like a thread, not only do you not have to comment but you don’t even have to open it and read it. You’re welcome.
Saul Goodman
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,368

Post#22 » by Saul Goodman » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:17 pm

Win-Now- (Team most prepared to currently win games, please keep in mind fit, depth, schemes and play style as well as “star-power”)
1. Bucks
2. Pacers
3. 76ers
4.Heat
5. Rox
Win-Future- (You may apply your own time-line, but the teams most likely to win down the line, whether it’s two years, five years, the better part of a decade, if all teams stayed about the same who would be best later on?)
1. Thunder
2. Bulls
3. Rockets
4. Bucks
5. Lakers
Best Value- (Some rosters may look great at surface level but cost far more than they’re worth, who has a good, winning team that’s suprisingly cost-effecient?)
1. Bucks
2. OKC
3. Kings
4. 76ers
5. Bulls
Best Overall Job- (It’s not supposed to be just who started with nothing and turned it into something, this is everything, winning now, in the future, for good value and improving the roster whether that means adding the right pieces to keep the heat or spurs at championship caliber or completely rebuilding a team that just wasn’t quite good enough, whomever you thought did the best job with what they had, rank em highest here.)
1.Bucks
2. OKC
3. 76ers
4. Wolves
5. Bulls
6. Pacers
7. GS
8.Rockets
9. Lakers
10. Heat
2016 GMAT Blazers

Howard/Nene/
Griffin/M.Leonard/T.Jones
Porter/Marc.Morris/J.Johnson
McCollum/Stauskas/Thompson/Seldon
Lillard/Bayless/DeColo
damecurry
General Manager
And1: 1,517

Post#23 » by damecurry » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:00 am

will announce winner soon
Ralnor
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 545

Post#24 » by Ralnor » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:04 am

I can not wait to see who the winner is.
damecurry
General Manager

Post#25 » by damecurry » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:28 am

Unshockingly, Ness and the Bucks win with 223 total points. I have not fully tallied all the votes for other teams, busier day than I expected, but I am certain that he won. If anyone else wants to add up other points and figure out who the other top 5 would be they can, I'll try to get to it later. Philly/Chi/OKC/Mia/Minn all seem to have done fairly well from what I can tell.
spree8
RealGM
And1: 5,846

Post#26 » by spree8 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:32 am

damecurry wrote:Unshockingly, Ness and the Bucks win with 223 total points. I have not fully tallied all the votes for other teams, busier day than I expected, but I am certain that he won. If anyone else wants to add up other points and figure out who the other top 5 would be they can, I'll try to get to it later. Philly/Chi/OKC/Mia/Minn all seem to have done fairly well from what I can tell.

I tallied them up last game to help out a little bit....I'd be happy to do my part this time, it's no problemo for me.
MadNESS
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 3,691

Post#27 » by MadNESS » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:34 am

damecurry wrote:Unshockingly, Ness and the Bucks win with 223 total points. I have not fully tallied all the votes for other teams, busier day than I expected, but I am certain that he won. If anyone else wants to add up other points and figure out who the other top 5 would be they can, I'll try to get to it later. Philly/Chi/OKC/Mia/Minn all seem to have done fairly well from what I can tell.

Thanks Dame, and thanks everyone playing. Good game again! Can't wait for the next one!

I appreciate all the votes fellas!

I'll let you know my team as soon as I decide RR9.
LAKESHOW
damecurry
General Manager

Post#28 » by damecurry » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:42 am

spree8 wrote:

I tallied them up last game to help out a little bit....I'd be happy to do my part this time, it's no problemo for me.

go for it, my man, point system is noted in the first post. You're probably second considering all the roster-page votes you got.
Ralnor
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 545

Post#29 » by Ralnor » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:52 am

damecurry wrote:
spree8 wrote:

go for it, my man, point system is noted in the first post. You're probably second considering all the roster-page votes you got.

He got a score of 183 pts. Which so far is second.
spree8
RealGM

Post#30 » by spree8 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:09 am

Klo42ve wrote:
damecurry wrote:
spree8 wrote:

He got a score of 183 pts. Which so far is second.

thank goodness I came to check back, I forgot about the point system lol. I'ma get right on this and should have it posted soon enough fellas.
Texas Chuck
And1: 88,857

Post#31 » by Texas Chuck » Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:33 am

Congrats Ness. Well deserved win imo.
ThunderBolt wrote:I’m going to let some of you in on a little secret I learned on realgm. If you don’t like a thread, not only do you not have to comment but you don’t even have to open it and read it. You’re welcome.
MadNESS
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 3,691

Post#32 » by MadNESS » Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:34 am

Chuck Texas wrote:Congrats Ness. Well deserved win imo.

Thanks "CT"! Much appreciated!
LAKESHOW
spree8
RealGM

Post#33 » by spree8 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:27 am

Ok guys, I used my spreadsheet to calculate these accurately for us. Here are the results based on the scoring system....

24 teams listed total in all the rankings..

1st: Bucks (221) :clap:

2nd: Bulls (187)
3rd: OKC (161)
4th: 76ers (137)
5th: Heat (100)

6th: Wolves (83)
7th: Hawks (62)
8th: Kings (58)
9th: Cavs (52)
10th: Hornets/Spurs (45 each)

11th: Pelicans (44)
12th: Blazers (40)