***FGA/Auction Fantasy Drafts Winners History*** Ever wonder which players win the most? Check out the latest post!

Moderators: Snakebites, MadNESS, Fadeaway_J

Fadeaway_J
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 6,789

Re: ***FGA/Auction Fantasy Drafts Winners History*** Ever wonder which players win the most? Check out the latest post! 

Post#101 » by Fadeaway_J » Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:35 pm

Richmond should be listed as a SG and not a SF. I suspect Duncan has been used more at C than PF as well but I can't swear to that.

Harden's lack of success might seem mildly surprising, but I guess his iffy playoff performances and bad defense make him hard to trust. I've always had the impression that he's seen as a "weaker" MVP when it comes to voting.

Duncan only having 7 wins is shocking to me. He ticks so many boxes and doesn't cost too many FGA either. Seems like he should be a dream to build around.
Dr Positivity
RealGM
And1: 15,538

Re: ***FGA/Auction Fantasy Drafts Winners History*** Ever wonder which players win the most? Check out the latest post! 

Post#102 » by Dr Positivity » Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:46 am

The combination of bad defense and his gimmicks getting exposed in the playoffs make drafting Harden the kiss of death
Tony Snell
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,022

Post#103 » by Tony Snell » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:58 pm

Fadeaway_J wrote:Richmond should be listed as a SG and not a SF. I suspect Duncan has been used more at C than PF as well but I can't swear to that.

Harden's lack of success might seem mildly surprising, but I guess his iffy playoff performances and bad defense make him hard to trust. I've always had the impression that he's seen as a "weaker" MVP when it comes to voting.

Duncan only having 7 wins is shocking to me. He ticks so many boxes and doesn't cost too many FGA either. Seems like he should be a dream to build around.

I kinda was flying through this in an attempt to just get through it because it was taking forever, so I bet there are probably a bunch of guys, especially bench guys, whose position may be mis-categorized. I did it all off of the top of my head. Heck even LeBron should probably be listed at PF because I would bet he starts at PF in these games more often than SF.

I think the public opinion around Harden has started to shift in the last 6 or so months. Even right after he won his MVP, I would definitely agree that he was treated as a second rate MVP, but I feel like recently, the narrative has started to shift a bit. I feel like I have seen him have more success (maybe not wins, but playoff runs) in more recent games. Maybe I am going crazy.

I just saw that Carlos Boozer has two wins. I would have bet my life that he had zero.
Greatest Bulls of All Time: 1. TONY SNELL 2. Jordan 3. Pippen 4. Rose 5. Gilmore
Fadeaway_J
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#104 » by Fadeaway_J » Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:52 pm

Tony Snell wrote:
Fadeaway_J wrote:Richmond should be listed as a SG and not a SF. I suspect Duncan has been used more at C than PF as well but I can't swear to that.

I kinda was flying through this in an attempt to just get through it because it was taking forever, so I bet there are probably a bunch of guys, especially bench guys, whose position may be mis-categorized. I did it all off of the top of my head. Heck even LeBron should probably be listed at PF because I would bet he starts at PF in these games more often than SF.

I think the public opinion around Harden has started to shift in the last 6 or so months. Even right after he won his MVP, I would definitely agree that he was treated as a second rate MVP, but I feel like recently, the narrative has started to shift a bit. I feel like I have seen him have more success (maybe not wins, but playoff runs) in more recent games. Maybe I am going crazy.

I just saw that Carlos Boozer has two wins. I would have bet my life that he had zero.

I don't know man, I had what I thought was a pretty potent Harden team recently (Lowry-Harden-PG-Battier-AD) and didn't even get close to the playoffs. This was peak Harden and AD as well. There's definitely some major skepticism regarding him that will require a strong playoff run to alleviate.

Boozer's two wins came in the Tobacco Road/West Coast draft, and then one of those auction games where FGAs don't count and every team has six or seven All-Stars. Seems about right.
Tony Snell
Lead Assistant

Post#105 » by Tony Snell » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:15 pm

Fadeaway_J wrote:
Tony Snell wrote:

I don't know man, I had what I thought was a pretty potent Harden team recently (Lowry-Harden-PG-Battier-AD) and didn't even get close to the playoffs. This was peak Harden and AD as well. There's definitely some major skepticism regarding him that will require a strong playoff run to alleviate.

Granted his efficiency was rough throughout the course of the playoffs, Harden came a game away from beating arguably the greatest team of all time last year in the WCF. To me, that checks the strong playoff run box.

I just took a look back at the game you mentioned. First, that game I had my favorite Westbrook team that I ever built and lost, so I got sad for a second (Russ/Manu/Kawhi/Malone/Gobert/Korver/Outlaw/Asik). I wanted that win so bad. Lowry is a guy who I think gets underrated from your team.

Another player that I just saw while looking at that game who I think gets overrated, Andre Iguodala. I swear I don't hate the Warriors. He sure gets a lot of respect for a guy that is a mediocre at best 3 point shooter, and a slightly above average defender. As a bench player, he is good for these games, but I feel like I see him starting a ton of games which I think is unwarranted.
Greatest Bulls of All Time: 1. TONY SNELL 2. Jordan 3. Pippen 4. Rose 5. Gilmore
Fadeaway_J
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#106 » by Fadeaway_J » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:26 pm

Tony Snell wrote:
Fadeaway_J wrote:
Tony Snell wrote:I kinda was flying through this in an attempt to just get through it because it was taking forever, so I bet there are probably a bunch of guys, especially bench guys, whose position may be mis-categorized. I did it all off of the top of my head. Heck even LeBron should probably be listed at PF because I would bet he starts at PF in these games more often than SF.

Granted his efficiency was rough throughout the course of the playoffs, Harden came a game away from beating arguably the greatest team of all time last year in the WCF. To me, that checks the strong playoff run box.

I just took a look back at the game you mentioned. First, that game I had my favorite Westbrook team that I ever built and lost, so I got sad for a second (Russ/Manu/Kawhi/Malone/Gobert/Korver/Outlaw/Asik). I wanted that win so bad. Lowry is a guy who I think gets underrated from your team.

Another player that I just saw while looking at that game who I think gets overrated, Andre Iguodala. I swear I don't hate the Warriors. He sure gets a lot of respect for a guy that is a mediocre at best 3 point shooter, and a slightly above average defender. As a bench player, he is good for these games, but I feel like I see him starting a ton of games which I think is unwarranted.

Can't agree with you there. For me Iguodala is one of the very best defenders of this generation, and should have far more All-Defensive Team nominations than he does. I always used to hate when Kobe had to go against him. His shooting is an issue compared to the Battiers and Bowens of the world (although he's a much better passer than either of those guys for example) but his defense to me is legitimately great.
Snakebites
Forum Mod - Pistons
Forum Mod - Pistons
And1: 14,788

Post#107 » by Snakebites » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:28 pm

It's worth noting that the numbers are somewhat skewed in favor of newer players because they've simply been available in more games, since more restrictive pools typically eliminate older players while preserving new ones. Magic Johnson isn't available in a significant chunk of games we play, whereas Chris Paul has probably been available in all of them.

That's even more true of Larry Bird, who doesn't have a toe in the 90s, and obviously even more true for players even older than that.

Wilt winning 6 despite his relative lack of availability is pretty impressive, and I also sorta fel like my reluctance to use earlier picks on guys like Shaq and Hakeem has been somewhat vindicated, though I do think they've been underrated by voters ever since the early days when they were overrated. That's a backlash that hasn't really snapped back yet.
ardee
RealGM
And1: 5,235

Post#108 » by ardee » Sat Mar 2, 2019 1:20 pm

Tony Snell wrote:
Fadeaway_J wrote:
Tony Snell wrote:I kinda was flying through this in an attempt to just get through it because it was taking forever, so I bet there are probably a bunch of guys, especially bench guys, whose position may be mis-categorized. I did it all off of the top of my head. Heck even LeBron should probably be listed at PF because I would bet he starts at PF in these games more often than SF.

You won that game.
Tony Snell
Lead Assistant

Post#109 » by Tony Snell » Sat Mar 2, 2019 7:31 pm

ardee wrote:
Tony Snell wrote:
Fadeaway_J wrote:I don't know man, I had what I thought was a pretty potent Harden team recently (Lowry-Harden-PG-Battier-AD) and didn't even get close to the playoffs. This was peak Harden and AD as well. There's definitely some major skepticism regarding him that will require a strong playoff run to alleviate.

You won that game.

Oops, you are right. Not sure what I was looking at.
ChicagoSportsFan21
Head Coach
And1: 1,661

Post#110 » by ChicagoSportsFan21 » Mon Mar 4, 2019 4:23 am

Awesome post, Tony Snell. I appreciate the time you put in to analyzing all the winners. Huge shout out to you, thanks!

After taking a look, here are some things that stood out to me. Definitely thought these two Cavs players would have more wins reasonable FGA in Price and Nance. Price is a poor man Nash and Nance provide solid two way play with Price having only one win while Nance with two. Definitely thought Artest and Webber would have more wins too but they are pricier with FGA.

As for Duncan, not winning a lot imo he’s good or even elite at a lot of things with no real glaring weakness but there is nothing that stands out like Curry/Dirks shooting or Garnetts defense that may deter people picking him and voting him. He does get the job done but he does get overlooked sometimes. Something about his non vibrant personality haha. It’s just not as fun building around him personally.

I had peak Harden and KAJ to form a formidable 1-2 punch with a decent supporting cast/bench and I didn’t get much love either (lack of playoff success and defense probably had to do with it) not making the top four with rankings.
Fadeaway_J
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#111 » by Fadeaway_J » Mon Mar 4, 2019 5:03 am

Price suffers from the same fear of being exploited defensively as Nash does, except he doesn't have the godlike offensive results to mitigate those fears.

Nance just plays at a loaded position, and one where people don't actually tend to spend that much FGA unless they're getting a superstar. Not when you can get impactful defensive types like Rodman, Draymond, Kirilenko, Horford, etc. for around 10 FGA or less.
ChicagoSportsFan21
Head Coach
And1: 1,661

Post#112 » by ChicagoSportsFan21 » Mon Mar 4, 2019 5:33 am

Fadeaway_J wrote:Price suffers from the same fear of being exploited defensively as Nash does, except he doesn't have the godlike offensive results to mitigate those fears.

Nance just plays at a loaded position, and one where people don't actually tend to spend that much FGA unless they're getting a superstar. Not when you can get impactful defensive types like Rodman, Draymond, Kirilenko, Horford, etc. for around 10 FGA or less.

Yeah although he was one of the best shooters in his ERA. And Nash has 8 wins granted he’s the better player overall and MVP but thought there will be more wins for Price. Also with a lot of solid backup options defensive minded PG (Robertson, Harper, McMillian to name a few from the 90s) to mitigate his weakness on defense.

Nance is the best shooter for the ones you mentioned (although Horford can make a case) and his FGA isn’t substantially too much in grand scheme of things around 12 FGA for his better years that might be worth it given his offense he provides imo and not a liability on either end as well.
Fadeaway_J
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#113 » by Fadeaway_J » Mon Mar 4, 2019 2:19 pm

ChicagoSportsFan21 wrote:
Fadeaway_J wrote:Price suffers from the same fear of being exploited defensively as Nash does, except he doesn't have the godlike offensive results to mitigate those fears.

Yeah although he was one of the best shooters in his ERA. And Nash has 8 wins granted he’s the better player overall and MVP but thought there will be more wins for Price. Also with a lot of solid backup options defensive minded PG (Robertson, Harper, McMillian to name a few from the 90s) to mitigate his weakness on defense.

Nance is the best shooter for the ones you mentioned (although Horford can make a case) and his FGA isn’t substantially too much in grand scheme of things around 12 FGA for his better years that might be worth it given his offense he provides imo and not a liability on either end as well.

I don't disagree with most of what you posted, it's more about the way these games are generally judged and how that affects what players are picked.

You can certainly find good defensive guards to help Price, but people are still terrified of having a small, defensively challenged PG in their starting lineup. I've seen people bench Price and even Nash to avoid a "bad" defensive assignment, when in most cases they would win the overall matchup when both sides of the ball are taken into account. Again, Nash has the rep to overcome these concerns, while Price simply doesn't.

Nance falls into this funny area in terms of individual offense, where people generally don't seem to value how much a player adds unless they're a 20+ ppg scorer or maybe a great 3-point shooter. In most cases, a guy averaging 15-17 ppg doesn't really move the needle in terms of the voting, rightly or wrongly. People tend to focus more on skills that really pop out (volume scoring, defense, 3-point shooting, passing), and while Nance is very good at a lot of things the attribute that jumps out the most in the context of these games is his defense - which again, you can get for a lower price for other players.
Dr Positivity
RealGM

Post#114 » by Dr Positivity » Wed Mar 6, 2019 2:27 am

A Klay spot up 3 is one of the best shots possible, so in terms of upside on offense that helps. He also is a perfect fit with anyone. But I still don't draft him that much he's expensive, and I don't value SG defense as much as the bigger wing players like George and Butler
Zion Wembanyama
RealGM
And1: 3,304

Post#115 » by Zion Wembanyama » Sat Jun 1, 2019 7:16 pm

Updated winners list (From 3 Wins or Less game to Stair Step FGAs Draft game)

PG

Chris Paul 18
Nate McMillan 15
John Stockton 14
Penny Hardaway 12
Terry Porter 12
Magic Johnson 12
Steph Curry 10
Steve Nash 10
Jason Kidd 9
Chauncey Billups 8
Ron Harper 8
Shaun Livingston 7
Gary Payton 7
Patrick Beverley 6
Don Buse 6
Steve Kerr 6
Kyle Lowry 6
Mike Conley 6
Walt Frazier 5
George Hill 5
Charlie Ward 5
Rajon Rondo 4
Isiah Thomas 4
Antonio Daniels 4
Cory Joseph 4
Pablo Prigioni 3
Kevin Johnson 3
Mookie Blaylock 3
Deron Williams 2
Damian Lillard 2
Oscar Robertson 2
Goran Dragic 2
Sam Cassell 2
Nate Archibald 2
John Wall 2
Mark Jackson 2
Doc Rivers 2
Ben Simmons 2
Russell Westbrook 2
Andre Miller 2
Patty Mills 2
Chris Duhon 1
Isaiah Canaan 1
Terry Rozier 1
Derek Fisher 1
Eric Bledsoe 1
Jaque Vaughn 1
Mark Price 1
Norm Van Lier 1
Mo Cheeks 1
Derek Harper 1
Jim Les 1
John Paxson 1
Kyrie Irving 1
Carlos Arroyo 1
De'Aaron Fox 1
Delon Wright 1
DJ Augustin 1
Tony Parker 1
Jrue Holiday 1
Tyus Jones 1
Ricky Rubio 1
Brent Price 1
Kirk Hinrich 1
Tim Hardaway 1
Matthew Dellavedova 1
Gerald Henderson 1
Ish Smith 1

SG

Michael Jordan 23
Jimmy Butler 15
Manu Ginobili 14
Danny Green 11
Eddie Jones 10
Reggie Miller 9
Klay Thompson 9
Jason Terry 8
Doug Christie 7
Dwyane Wade 7
Michael Cooper 7
Thabo Sefolosha 6
Aaron McKie 6
Kobe Bryant 6
Brandon Roy 6
Clyde Drexler 6
Ray Allen 5
Andre Roberson 5
Victor Oladipo 5
Brent Barry 5
Mitch Richmond 4
TR Dunn 4
Hersey Hawkins 4
Mario Elie 4
James Harden 4
Jeff Hornacek 3
Paul Pressey 3
Jerry West 3
Sidney Moncrief 3
Dan Majerle 3
Joe Dumars 3
Raja Bell 3
Vince Carter 3
Vince Carter 2
Rick Barry 2
Eric Gordon 2
Danny Ainge 2
Dennis Johnson 2
Michael Redd 2
Dale Ellis 2
Khris Middleton 2
Steve Smith 2
Leandro Barbosa 2
Alvin Robertson 2
Lou Williams 1
Courtney Lee 1
Sam Jones 1
CJ McCollum 1
Demar DeRozan 1
Brandon Rush 1
Avery Bradley 1
Jordan Clarkson 1
JJ Redick 1
Don Cheney 1
Fred Hoiberg 1
Wesley Matthews 1
George McCloud 1
Vinnie Johnson 1
Gerald Henderson 1
Anthony Parker 1
Marcus Smart 1
Bradley Beal 1
Dahntay Jones 1
Dell Curry 1
Jamal Crawford 1

SF

Kawhi Leonard 18
Kevin Durant 18
Paul George 18
Shane Battier 16
Andre Iguodala 14
Grant Hill 14
James Posey 12
Bruce Bowen 10
Jared Dudley 9
Paul Pierce 9
Kyle Korver 8
Tracy McGrady 8
Julius Erving 8
Joe Ingles 7
Larry Bird 7
Scottie Pippen 7
Chris Mullin 6
Tayshaun Prince 5
Toni Kukoc 4
Nic Batum 3
Kyle Anderson 3
Gordon Hayward 3
John Havlicek 3
Carmelo Anthony 3
Ron Artest 2
Gerald Wallace 2
Otto Porter 2
Bernard King 2
Adrian Dantley 2
Jayson Tatum 2
Mike Miller 2
Jud Buechler 2
OG Anunoby 2
Luke Walton 1
Glen Rice 1
DeMarre Carroll 1
Latrell Sprewell 1
Wilson Chandler 1
Don Nelson 1
James Johnson 1
Harrison Barnes 1
Dave Debusschere 1
Richard Jefferson 1
Robert Covington 1
Jae Crowder 1
James Jones 1
Luol Deng 1
Trevor Ariza 1
Cedric Maxwell 1
Peja Stojakovic 1
James Worthy 1
Marques Johnson 1

PF

LeBron James 19
Kevin Garnett 19
Draymond Green 13
Bobby Jones 10
Robert Horry 10
Shawn Kemp 9
Elton Brand 9
Dirk Nowitzki 9
Andrei Kirilenko 9
Rasheed Wallace 8
Charles Barkley 7
Pau Gasol 7
Karl Malone 7
Dennis Rodman 6
Boris Diaw 6
Detlef Schrempf 6
Anthony Mason 6
Horace Grant 6
Anthony Davis 6
Al Horford 6
Serge Ibaka 5
Lamar Odom 5
Chris Bosh 5
PJ Tucker 5
Kevin McHale 4
Giannis Antetokounmpo 4
Kurt Rambis 4
Charles Oakley 4
Shawn Marion 4
Luc Mbah a Moute 4
Paul Millsap 4
Rashard Lewis 4
Ed Davis 4
David West 3
Bo Outlaw 3
Rick Mahorn 3
Amir Johnson 2
Dale Davis 2
Chris Webber 2
PJ Brown 2
Nikola Mirotic 2
Channing Frye 2
Carlos Boozer 2
LaMarcus Aldridge 2
Larry Nance 2
Tobias Harris 2
Patrick Patterson 1
Truck Robinson 1
Cliff Robinson 1
Antonio McDyess 1
Pascal Siakam 1
Derrick Coleman 1
John Salley 1
Domantas Sabonis 1
Clifford Rozier 1
Marques Johnson 1
Jerami Grant 1
Amar'e Stoudemire 1
Maxi Kleber 1
JaMychal Green 1
Anthony Tolliver 1
Rondae Hollis-Jefferson 1
Pat Garrity 1

C

Patrick Ewing 16
David Robinson 14
Dikembe Mutombo 11
Tim Duncan 10
Alonzo Mourning 9
Dwight Howard 9
Marc Gasol 8
Ben Wallace 8
Kareem Abdul-Jabaar 7
George Johnson 7
Hakeem Olajuwon 6
Shaquille O'Neal 6
Wilt Chamberlain 6
Manute Bol 6
Tyson Chandler 5
Omer Asik 5
Charles Jones 5
Mark Eaton 5
Rudy Gobert 5
Theo Ratliff 5
Cole Aldrich 5
DeSagana Diop 5
Bill Walton 4
Yao Ming 4
Moses Malone 4
Steven Adams 4
DeAndre Jordan 4
Artis Gilmore 4
Ervin Johnson 4
Andrew Bogut 4
Michael Cage 4
Dewayne Dedmon 4
Nikola Jokic 3
Wes Unseld 3
Arvydas Sabonis 3
Tristan Thompson 3
Marcus Camby 3
Joel Embiid 3
Andre Drummond 2
Bill Russell 2
Bill Laimbeer 2
Caldwell Jones 2
Rodney McCray 2
Michael Ruffin 2
Ryan Hollins 2
Clint Capela 2
Marcin Gortat 2
Brook Lopez 2
Kendrick Perkins 2
Kwame Brown 2
DeMarcus Cousins 2
Tree Rollins 2
Karl-Anthony Towns 2
Bismack Biyombo 1
Lucas Nogueira 1
Marvin Webster 1
Amare Stoudemire 1
Greg Anderson 1
Antonio Davis 1
Mark Madsen 1
Hassan Whiteside 1
Nate Thurmond 1
Shawn Bradley 1
Jack Sikma 1
Brad Daugherty 1
Erik Dampier 1
Elvin Hayes 1
Vlade Divac 1
Hasheem Thabeet 1
Roy Hibbert 1
Jason Collins 1
Zydrunas Ilgauskas 1
Jermaine O'Neal 1
Al Jefferson 1
Joakim Noah 1
Nene 1
Ekpe Udoh 1
Kevon Looney 1
Joel Anthony 1
Troy Murphy 1
Anderson Varejao 1
Rich Kelley 1
NBA - Pelicans,Hornets
NFL - Panthers
MLB - Braves
NHL - Ducks, Hurricanes
NCAAB - Tarheels, Wolverines, CHA 49ers
NCAAF - Tarheels, Wolverines, CHA 49ers
Soccer - PSG, CLT FC, USMNT, FRA, SCO
Golf - Tiger Woods
Tennis - Rafael Nadal
NASCAR - Joey Lagano
Dr Positivity
RealGM

Post#116 » by Dr Positivity » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:50 pm

ChicagoSportsFan21 wrote:Around to update the standings?
Tony Snell
Lead Assistant

Post#117 » by Tony Snell » Fri Sep 6, 2019 4:02 pm

I am currently working on a spreadsheet that lists the following items for each game:

Name of Game
Date
Winner
Runner Up
PG of Winning Team
SG of Winning Team
SF of Winning Team
PF of Winning Team
C of Winning Team
BE G of Winning Team
BE F of Winning Team
BE C of Winning Team

I will make it a public Google doc upon completion. It should be an easy way to maintain a record of each GM's finals record as well as an easy way to maintain a record of how many times each NBA player has won.

I am working backwards and have added all of 2019 to the spreadsheet. I am searching for the words final, finals, and championship in topic titles, so I am hoping that every game has those in the topic title.

The 2019 standings so far:

GM Wins Losses
Dr Positivity 8 1
Fadeaway_J 4 1
Laimbeer 3 5
poopdamoop 3 2
Tony Snell 2 5
DerrickNoah 2 2
euroleague 2 2
Jon_3232 2 2
8on 2 0
Snakebites 1 2
LA Bird 1 2
wackbone 1 0
pelifan 1 0
CSF21 1 0
lilroddyb 0 2
ardee 0 2
Dr P/ardee 0 1
Jory04 0 1
Colbinii 0 1
uberhikari 0 1
GeorgeMarcus 0 1

Dr P has been dominating this year. I am starting to know what the Laimbeer/peli curse feels like with 5 runner ups this year (3 of them in losses to Dr P. He has my number).
Fadeaway_J
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#118 » by Fadeaway_J » Fri Sep 6, 2019 5:17 pm

I don't even remember winning that many games this year. :lol:
Tony Snell
Lead Assistant

Post#119 » by Tony Snell » Mon Sep 9, 2019 11:50 pm

I finished putting together the new spreadsheet that tallies wins, runners up and the players on each winning team. I just uploaded it into a google doc which can be found below. Anyone can feel free to edit it and add games onto the list once they completed. Feel free to take a look at your win totals and see if anything looks off. I was pretty thorough, so I think it should be pretty accurate.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wjxTZyAIql1__q2XPiq1E5rtj6cwiOc2AeZiCLFSCrA/edit?usp=sharing

Without further ado, these are the updated win totals (pardon the crappy formatting, it is easier to read in the google doc):

GM Wins Losses
Dr Positivity 16 16
poopdamoop 16 10
Tony Snell 15 14
Laimbeer 14 25
Fadeaway_J 14 13
Snakebites 10 7
Smash3 10 6
LA Bird 9 6
wackbone 6 4
pelifan 5 9
BdeRegt 5 6
lilroddyb 5 5
euroleague 4 4
dantley4prez 4 3
8on 4 3
Jon_3232 4 3
SuperDario 4 1
Square 4 1
Timmaytime 3 6
DroppinDimes 3 1
MadNess 3 1
ardee 2 8
DerrickNoah 2 3
parsnips33 2 3
damecurry 2 3
ChicagoSportsFan21 2 2
janmagn 2 0
Prez 2 0
Hawk Eye 1 3
BasketballFan7 1 1
migya 1 1
OrlandoTill 1 1
Jlei 1 0
Texas Chuck 1 0
Jory04 0 4
Hooplah 0 2
KNguYear 0 2
Colbinii 0 1
GeorgeMarcus 0 1
Super Powered 0 1
uberhikari 0 1
Fadeaway_J
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#120 » by Fadeaway_J » Mon Sep 9, 2019 11:57 pm

Tony Snell wrote:.

Great work, but I lost the Trade Pairs final to Laimbeer.

Return to Trades and Transactions Games