Iggy getting traded makes me think

SCF99
Senior
And1: 19

Iggy getting traded makes me think 

Post#1 » by SCF99 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:10 pm

it s great that Wpg has a team back in the National Leauge of Hockey,BUT the latest news about the Iggy getting traded and all the goings on makes me think that we have a real uphill battle to be ever able to put together a contender. The first thing you hear now from any of these big name players is that they will waive there no trades only to this team or that team but you can bet your bottom doller that our dear jets are never on any short lists. Or are we ever in the running for any of the big name free agents, its always the same elite group of 6-8 teams that are mentioned. You would think that the league would realize or the all the have not teams would realize that the legue will always be tiped to one side talent wise until they get rid of no trade contracts. They way it is now is that we are all trying to reach the top but we are all not starting at the same wrung in the ladder. Even pittsburgh would not be in the elite bunch if it wernt for guys like Lemeiux crosby,and even Malkin fallen in there lap, and only because they are in cup contention for the years they are around that players will llok at them.
Oh well that is my little rant for the day, i am going back outside to shovel snow ttyl

Return to Winnipeg Jets