ImageImageImageImageImage

Um... isn't there a game tonight or something?

Moderators: LyricalRico, nate33, WizStorm, pineappleheadindc, miller31time

Zonkerbl
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Posts: 3,933
And1: 335
Joined: Mar 24, 2010
       

Um... isn't there a game tonight or something? 

Post#1 » by Zonkerbl » Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:07 pm

I guess we might as well forfeit since we don't have the mighty Jesus "Christ" Crawford to bail us out.

I kid, I kid.

Let's get the bad taste of yesterday's debacle out of our mouths by flinging Javale McGee around like a ragdoll. Oh, and win the game.
Comparing Rose to Wall is like asking which is a more impressive cat: A cheetah or a wolf? Dude, Wall ain’t no damn cat!
User avatar
Knighthonor
Sixth Man
Posts: 1,865
And1: 97
Joined: Feb 15, 2012

Re: Um... isn't there a game tonight or something? 

Post#2 » by Knighthonor » Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:35 pm

Zonkerbl wrote:I guess we might as well forfeit since we don't have the mighty Jesus "Christ" Crawford to bail us out.

I kid, I kid.

Let's get the bad taste of yesterday's debacle out of our mouths by flinging Javale McGee around like a ragdoll. Oh, and win the game.

Your trolling does not make the situation better Zonkerbl. Thanks for trying to cheer us up. But no smiles until EG is gone!!! I left comment on the Facebook page. This guy has to go!!! No amount of joking from you or anybody else can overshadow the joke which is "having EG as the Wizard's GM"!!!
User avatar
truwizfan4evr
Sixth Man
Posts: 1,845
And1: 44
Joined: Jul 07, 2008
Location: tanking

Re: Um... isn't there a game tonight or something? 

Post#3 » by truwizfan4evr » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:31 pm

That trade was a embarrassment and a disgrace to all wizards fan. I hate Ernie with a passion he's the worst gm in the nba.
You Shouldn't Play For Money, But You Should Play Because You Have A Passion For It -- Bradley Beal
User avatar
Nivek
Head Coach
Posts: 7,406
And1: 956
Joined: Sep 29, 2010
Contact:
         

Re: Um... isn't there a game tonight or something? 

Post#4 » by Nivek » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:50 pm

You guys need to look on the bright side. Now that Crawford has been excised, the Wizards won't lose again.
"A lot of what we call talent is the desire to practice."
-- Malcolm Gladwell

Check out my blog about the Wizards, movies, writing, music, TV, sports, and whatever else comes to mind.
jivelikenice
Veteran
Posts: 2,932
And1: 108
Joined: Jul 15, 2005

Re: Um... isn't there a game tonight or something? 

Post#5 » by jivelikenice » Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:08 pm

Really was hoping for a d league pickup prior to the game....any word on a potential workout?
jivelikenice
Veteran
Posts: 2,932
And1: 108
Joined: Jul 15, 2005

Re: Um... isn't there a game tonight or something? 

Post#6 » by jivelikenice » Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:11 pm

truwizfan4evr wrote:That trade was a embarrassment and a disgrace to all wizards fan. I hate Ernie with a passion he's the worst gm in the nba.


Let me ask one question. If a GM had real interest when Steez was "lighting it up" in December, wouldn't they have tried to buy low when he was basically being given away? Doesn't the fact that nobody else joined the fray lead you to believe his value was crap to begin with....GMs can see through high volume/usage numbers on bad teams.
User avatar
MikeTheKid
Analyst
Posts: 3,643
And1: 392
Joined: Jan 24, 2012
Location: Upper Marlboro, MD
         

Re: Um... isn't there a game tonight or something? 

Post#7 » by MikeTheKid » Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:11 pm

I wanna tank more than ever right now, I think Ted is really starting to see what the fanbase really feels and yesterday's trade ignited the spark again. I want us to lose only because we may be inching closer and closer to Ernie getting the gate.
Image

All Thanks to Turbo_Zone for the sig
User avatar
truwizfan4evr
Sixth Man
Posts: 1,845
And1: 44
Joined: Jul 07, 2008
Location: tanking

Re: Um... isn't there a game tonight or something? 

Post#8 » by truwizfan4evr » Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:14 pm

jivelikenice wrote:
truwizfan4evr wrote:That trade was a embarrassment and a disgrace to all wizards fan. I hate Ernie with a passion he's the worst gm in the nba.


Let me ask one question. If a GM had real interest when Steez was "lighting it up" in December, wouldn't they have tried to buy low when he was basically being given away? Doesn't the fact that nobody else joined the fray lead you to believe his value was crap to begin with....GMs can see through high volume/usage numbers on bad teams.

I'm sure sitting him hurt his value as well and we couldn't get a second round pick at least?
You Shouldn't Play For Money, But You Should Play Because You Have A Passion For It -- Bradley Beal
Zonkerbl
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Posts: 3,933
And1: 335
Joined: Mar 24, 2010
       

Re: Um... isn't there a game tonight or something? 

Post#9 » by Zonkerbl » Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:23 pm

Nivek wrote:You guys need to look on the bright side. Now that Crawford has been excised, the Wizards won't lose again.


So, Kevin, tell me. What do your advanced metrics tell us about Jesus Crawford's true value?
Comparing Rose to Wall is like asking which is a more impressive cat: A cheetah or a wolf? Dude, Wall ain’t no damn cat!
User avatar
truwizfan4evr
Sixth Man
Posts: 1,845
And1: 44
Joined: Jul 07, 2008
Location: tanking

Re: Um... isn't there a game tonight or something? 

Post#10 » by truwizfan4evr » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:17 am

Beal and Martin fighted? Beal lost a tooth and Martin got 15 stitches.
You Shouldn't Play For Money, But You Should Play Because You Have A Passion For It -- Bradley Beal

Return to Washington Wizards