ImageImageImageImageImage

Key to Sustained Wizards' Success ???

Moderators: LyricalRico, nate33, montestewart

AWIZZINGBULLET
Rookie
And1: 139

Key to Sustained Wizards' Success ??? 

Post#1 » by AWIZZINGBULLET » Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:42 pm

Seeing how the Wizards have struggled against the Pacers this season I had no reason to believe the Wizards could or would take a single game this year...great win against a very good team.

Quote from John Wall after last night's big win against the Pacers:

from J.Michael---Game On: Wall Encourages Shooters to Not Settle csnwashington.com

"We can score the ball. I told guys like Trevor and Martell and other guys, they didn't just shoot jump shots, they attacked the paint and played for other people," Wall said. "That's something we need at the time especially when I am the only one at times or Brad (Beal) or when those two guys are knocking down shots and penetrating it makes it easier."

Potential formula to consistently beating the league's best...and worst?

Wall has a very good understanding of the game, he's influential as the team's leader, if he can get the guys playing a somewhat different style of basketball then they've been, perhaps it'll be the start of something new and very positive for the growth of the team.

At one point in the season, running the offense through Nene--- from the inside out--- was presented as a potential blueprint for sustained success after a nine assists performance in another big win versus the Miami Heat, but over time the struggles would set back in for the team from time to time.

Wall's take on last night...the blueprint to sustained Wizards' success?

Return to Washington Wizards