ImageImageImageImageImage

Is TGW the Ultimate Non-Fan Troll?

Moderators: LyricalRico, nate33, montestewart

MikeTheKid
Head Coach
And1: 4,228

Re: Is TGW the Ultimate Non-Fan Troll? 

Post#21 » by MikeTheKid » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:01 am

milellie111 wrote:This is not some random call out thread. I've provided evidence with past posts. I am not the troll here. A guy like him who is negative ALL the time even when the team is successful seems like a troll.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHoNWwhzh3M[/youtube]

You seriously called out someone because hes negative about the team. Your trolling has reached HOF status!!! I cant believe this, it feels like the Babysitters Club in here right now. Where's the non-butthurt cream
milellie111
Pro Prospect
And1: 245

Post#22 » by milellie111 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:02 am

Wizkids12345 wrote:
milellie111 wrote:
TGW wrote:Sorry guys (I'm apologizing to the regulars, not the troll)...sometimes I am over the board negative. I am not like this in real life—I was at the Heat/Wizards game the other night and I heckled the crap out of Heat fans. Ultimately I made a few leave at half-time because I was being annoying and I'm an A+ shyt talker.

Online, I get out my frustrations on the team from players to management. There are things i like about the team, and things I don't. I am ultimately negative because I don't see a plan or vision in place after they make the playoffs.

What troll boy doesn't understand is that there's a difference between being a fan and being a fanboy. Just because you're a fan doesn't mean you have to aimlessly cheer for everything they do...if that were the case, Cowboys fans would be the best fans in the world.

Look, I'm not saying that you can't have an opinion as a fan and not agree with everything that goes on with the team. But you sir are a total toolbag ALL the time towards Ted, Grunfeld and Wittman. Professionals in their field who have worked very hard for years to get where they are and have much more experience than you do. You think you could do a much better job being an owner, GM or coach? Moot point because you will never get the chance.

Again, this is the time to be supporting the team as a WHOLE seeing as how a playoff run is very possible. Not being a derp agressor on a message board fighting with fellow fans. Let's be happy and get along and move forward with the success of the team. Not dwelling on past mistakes with management. That seems trollish and bitter.

Doubt if you'll respond to this. Trolls never do when they are called out.

You thought wittman could be coach of the year?

I said could he be considered a candidate if the Wizards advanced in the playoffs seeing where the team was a year ago.
TGW = Troll Gone Wild
milellie111
Pro Prospect

Post#23 » by milellie111 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:05 am

MikeTheKid wrote:
milellie111 wrote:This is not some random call out thread. I've provided evidence with past posts. I am not the troll here. A guy like him who is negative ALL the time even when the team is successful seems like a troll.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHoNWwhzh3M[/youtube]

You seriously called out someone because hes negative about the team. Your trolling has reached HOF status!!! I cant believe this, it feels like the Babysitters Club in here right now. Where's the non-butthurt cream

Not just negative. But unnecessarily negative. One could understand if the team was terrible. However, we are in the playoffs and have shown that we can beat anyone. Negativity about the team has to cease at one point right? That seems like a troll.
TGW = Troll Gone Wild
pineappleheadindc
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 3,479

Post#24 » by pineappleheadindc » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:09 am

Yo, cut this crap out. You don't get to start new threads just to call out another poster individually.

I don't have a lock thread button anymore, or I would have saved this board from your tripe.

But, ironically, I still have a suspend/ban button. Stop now. Do not respond to this or any other post in this thread until Miller or somebody can lock, then delete this.
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart."
--Confucius

"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try"
- Yoda
montestewart
Forum Mod - Wizards
Forum Mod - Wizards
And1: 7,710

Post#25 » by montestewart » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:09 am

milellie111 wrote:
TGW wrote:Sorry guys (I'm apologizing to the regulars, not the troll)...sometimes I am over the board negative. I am not like this in real life—I was at the Heat/Wizards game the other night and I heckled the crap out of Heat fans. Ultimately I made a few leave at half-time because I was being annoying and I'm an A+ shyt talker.

Online, I get out my frustrations on the team from players to management. There are things i like about the team, and things I don't. I am ultimately negative because I don't see a plan or vision in place after they make the playoffs.

What troll boy doesn't understand is that there's a difference between being a fan and being a fanboy. Just because you're a fan doesn't mean you have to aimlessly cheer for everything they do...if that were the case, Cowboys fans would be the best fans in the world.

Look who go smoked out of his hole

That hole vaguely resembles a heart shape. Hidden subtext?
montestewart
Forum Mod - Wizards
Forum Mod - Wizards

Post#26 » by montestewart » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:18 am

TGW Payin Dues, Singin Blues
My name's not troll, my name's T-Roll!
Callin out suck @$$ is my goal!
Where's the good team Ernie stole?
Twisted roster with no soul,
A leaky raft crashed on a shoal,
Splashing around in a deep dark hole,
Years of losing takes its toll,
You don't like it, go smoke a bowl!
ptptpt
Junior
And1: 53

Post#27 » by ptptpt » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:20 am

montestewart wrote:TGW Payin Dues, Singin Blues
My name's not troll, my name's T-Roll!
Callin out suck @$$ is my goal!
Where's the good team Ernie stole?
Twisted roster with no soul,
A leaky raft crashed on a shoal,
Splashing around in a deep dark hole,
Years of losing takes its toll,
You don't like it, go smoke a bowl!

:rofl:
DANNYLANDOVER
Veteran
And1: 438

Post#28 » by DANNYLANDOVER » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:23 am

:rofl: Oh, the irony!
doclinkin
RealGM
And1: 5,391

Post#29 » by doclinkin » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:24 am

See now this sort of thread wastes space on name-calling and generally obnoxious behavior, fans attacking fans and does not belong here.

Because it belongs in theInsults and Shenanigans thread! Then we all can have a mess of fun :)
milellie111
Pro Prospect

Post#30 » by milellie111 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:51 am

pineappleheadindc wrote:Yo, cut this crap out. You don't get to start new threads just to call out another poster individually.

I don't have a lock thread button anymore, or I would have saved this board from your tripe.

But, ironically, I still have a suspend/ban button. Stop now. Do not respond to this or any other post in this thread until Miller or somebody can lock, then delete this.

pineappleheadindc, i am not trying to start any drama. It is just that guy follows folks in their own threads calling them trolls if they dont agree with him. I believe all Wizards fan should feel welcome here whether they agree on a topic or not.
TGW = Troll Gone Wild
montestewart
Forum Mod - Wizards
Forum Mod - Wizards

Post#31 » by montestewart » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:57 am

milellie111 wrote:
pineappleheadindc wrote:Yo, cut this crap out. You don't get to start new threads just to call out another poster individually.

pineappleheadindc, i am not trying to start any drama. It is just that guy follows folks in their own threads calling them trolls if they dont agree with him. I believe all Wizards fan should feel welcome here whether they agree on a topic or not.

I remember when Ace Degenerate would stalk people around the board. I never posted without a posse. Those were some good times. Still, I think you could have accomplished the same thing with a TGW Appreciation thread. You might think him harsh, but he's definitely a fan. We come in all shapes, sizes, strengths, and volumes. We are a Wizards rainbow. Join hands and form a circle, sing with me.
leswizards
Pro Prospect
And1: 212

Post#32 » by leswizards » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:07 am

milellie111 wrote:

You are basically telling people who think EG and RW should be fired to STFU. When you do that, you should be smart enough to expect a negative reaction from those fans who think EG and RW should be fired.

I hope pineppleheadindc bans you on principle. He told you not to respond, but you did it anyways.
TGW
RealGM
And1: 5,924

Post#33 » by TGW » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:16 am

milellie111 wrote:

Awww...begging for mercy now, huh? :lol:
Some random troll wrote:Not to sound negative, but this team is owned by an arrogant cheapskate, managed by a moron and coached by an idiot. Recipe for disaster.
JWizmentality
RealGM
And1: 5,093

Post#34 » by JWizmentality » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:23 am

milellie111 wrote:i am not trying to start any drama.

So you start a thread with a rhetorical insult? Are you f*cking retarted? Oh...let me start that thread.
miller31time
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,125

Post#35 » by miller31time » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:31 am

Ya' know, it really takes a lot of stupidity to make the Wiz Board Mods actually....moderate. Well done, I guess.

Don't do anything like this again.

-miller

Return to Washington Wizards