ImageImageImageImageImage

GT #38: Spurs @ Wizards 7 PM (CSN/NBATV/99.1 FM) [1/13/15)

Moderators: LyricalRico, nate33, montestewart

Who wins?

Reppin' the most powerful city in the world
56%
The old boys from the Riverwalk
44%

Total votes: 9

Chocolate City Jordanaire
RealGM
And1: 8,994

Re: Re: GT #38: Spurs @ Wizards 7 PM (CSN/NBATV/99.1 FM) [1/13/15) 

Post#261 » by Chocolate City Jordanaire » Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:03 pm

fishercob wrote:
Cicero wrote:
Chocolate City Jordanaire wrote:Cicero, you're engaging though you're bordering on trolling.

The top of the East has been defeating the top of the West. Check your facts.

You are emoting. I don't know if you're very juvenile or you're under the influence or if you've got issues. Don't care. I've got issues myself.

I don't exactly know what your point is ...

What was your point, tard? You agreed with my initial point about how **** the Spurs are going to be from the Kawhi injuries and then decided to pile on with your rah rah mouthbreathing idiots when they started labeling me with their "US VS. THEM" bull because your feelings got hurt from me pointing out how initially stupid your thoughts on basketball were.

though honestly like, I shouldn't talk **** about ALL fanbases because basically every other team forum I posted on was better than this silly pathetic tripe, I was critiquing and talking basketball up in the Cavs and Thunder forums and I didn't instantly get dudes going "DURRR U ATTACK TEAM??? GO TEAMM!!!!!"

You and CCJ should meet in Temecula. He'd end you.

Nah, I would pray for him.

There are all kinds of hurting people in this world. It is far better to show compassion.
TGW
RealGM
And1: 5,893

Re: Re: GT #38: Spurs @ Wizards 7 PM (CSN/NBATV/99.1 FM) [1/13/15) 

Post#262 » by TGW » Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:16 pm

Chocolate City Jordanaire wrote:
fishercob wrote:
Cicero wrote:What was your point, tard? You agreed with my initial point about how **** the Spurs are going to be from the Kawhi injuries and then decided to pile on with your rah rah mouthbreathing idiots when they started labeling me with their "US VS. THEM" bull because your feelings got hurt from me pointing out how initially stupid your thoughts on basketball were.

though honestly like, I shouldn't talk **** about ALL fanbases because basically every other team forum I posted on was better than this silly pathetic tripe, I was critiquing and talking basketball up in the Cavs and Thunder forums and I didn't instantly get dudes going "DURRR U ATTACK TEAM??? GO TEAMM!!!!!"

There are all kinds of hurting people in this world. It is far better to show compassion.

It's cool CCJ...I'd handle that clown for you. :)
Some random troll wrote:Not to sound negative, but this team is owned by an arrogant cheapskate, managed by a moron and coached by an idiot. Recipe for disaster.
tontoz
RealGM
And1: 3,926

Re: GT #38: Spurs @ Wizards 7 PM (CSN/NBATV/99.1 FM) [1/13/15) 

Post#263 » by tontoz » Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:43 pm

Gortat's effectiveness seems to be falling off. Other teams know his primary means of scoring is the pick and roll. If they stop that he isn't going to do much on post ups.
"bulky agile perimeter bone crunch pick setting draymond green" WizD
JWizmentality
RealGM
And1: 5,093

Post#264 » by JWizmentality » Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:05 pm

pineappleheadindc wrote:This is why I appreciate all you regular guys here and this board.

Everywhere else on RealGM, this dude is suspended. No such call from the usuals of the Wizards board for similar action -- though It would have been my first instinct.

Patience and tolerance -- stuff you guys are good at. And it reflects well on all of you. You *can* judge a poster's character by their words.

On the the next win, guys.

I have the sudden uncontrollable urge to disappoint you. My typing fingers are literally itching.
Chocolate City Jordanaire
RealGM
And1: 8,994

Re: Re: Re: GT #38: Spurs @ Wizards 7 PM (CSN/NBATV/99.1 FM) [1/13/15) 

Post#265 » by Chocolate City Jordanaire » Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:19 pm

TGW wrote:
fishercob wrote:

It's cool CCJ...I'd handle that clown for you. :)

TGW, it's good to have friends in high places and at times even better to have friends in low places. :)
Higga
Lead Assistant
And1: 831

Post#266 » by Higga » Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:08 pm

Need Wall to start having games like yesterday's again if we want to truly be elite and beat the best of the best.

Seraphin is starting to come along as well. I've always been hard on him but the talent is there. Now he's finally starting to develop. Was nice to see Wittman play him late and as a result we were rewarded with some clutch shots and D.
Eric Maynor is the worst basketball player I've ever seen.
Cicero
Junior
And1: 156

Post#267 » by Cicero » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:14 am

FreeBalling wrote:
Cicero wrote:I like how some people are so stupid they think that missing the Finals MVP and lynchpin of the Spurs defense isn't 99.5% of the reason "they're on the downside". There's no way they beat the Heat last year without Kawhi Leonard, let alone make the Finals, yet we've still got clueless boobs going "DURRR WHAT'S GOING ON WIT DA SPURS, GUESS DEYRE DONE NOW!!!! WHO'S KAWHI LEONARD???"

Great win for the Wiz though.

Go ahead and vent, it's very therapeutic.

It's like those stages of accepting death. Isn't denial part of the deal? Cicero kinda knows the Wizards are going to start beating the Spurs on the regular now ... He's pointing to the absence of Leonard but not acknowledging Parker, Ginobili, and Duncan couldn't deal with Seraphin .... SERAPHIN. :D

I would vent, too.

10,000 lols.
thricethefun
Junior
And1: 46

Post#268 » by thricethefun » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:53 am

Cicero wrote:
FreeBalling wrote:
Go ahead and vent, it's very therapeutic.

It's like those stages of accepting death. Isn't denial part of the deal? Cicero kinda knows the Wizards are going to start beating the Spurs on the regular now ... He's pointing to the absence of Leonard but not acknowledging Parker, Ginobili, and Duncan couldn't deal with Seraphin .... SERAPHIN. :D

I would vent, too.

10,000 lols.

Curious why you are laughing Cicero. Wiz are 1-1 against San Antonio this year 1-0 with Beal and Nene playing.
Cicero
Junior
And1: 156

Post#269 » by Cicero » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:43 pm

thricethefun wrote:
Cicero wrote:

I would vent, too.

10,000 lols.

Curious why you are laughing Cicero. Wiz are 1-1 against San Antonio this year 1-0 with Beal and Nene playing.

TEAM OF THE FUTURE

I'll be back to lol in another thread in this forum in like three years when you guys are still "TEAM OF THE FUTURE". I could use some laughs.
AFM
General Manager
And1: 6,162

Post#270 » by AFM » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:36 pm

LOL good one Cicero!

Seriously, face phukk yourself. We like trolling around here, but it has to be the creative, intelligent kind. Say something funny about DC. Rag on our women. Make fun of Randy's 3000 Yard Stare. I like to imagine him at the Vietcong camp with Deniro and Walken being forced to play Russian roulette. Don't just be a boring, mediocre poster. We aren't impressed.

Return to Washington Wizards