Andrew Nicholson, 4-yr $26M

Moderators: LyricalRico, nate33, montestewart

montestewart
Forum Mod - Wizards
Forum Mod - Wizards
And1: 7,704

Re: Andrew Nicholson, 4-yr $26M 

Post#121 » by montestewart » Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:15 pm

DCZards wrote:TBH, pif, I must say that I was wrong and you were absolutely right when it comes to both Nicholson and Burke. Nicholson was an outright bum and I simply didn't realize that Burke was such a bad playmaker, especially for an alleged PG. But, as you know, my default is always to see the glass as half-full.

On the other hand, I still think you undervalue Keef's contributions to the Zards. :) As you know, I firmly believe that not every thing that a player does to help a team win games can be reduced to a stat.

If I could stand Hands' perpetually overflowing glass, I can certainly embrace the glass half-full posters here who put floral arrangements in my usually gloomy Wizards world. As difficult as EGgo makes it for me to be optimistic, I still want every Wizard to succeed. Keep looking up, Zards!
payitforward
RealGM
And1: 7,874

Post#122 » by payitforward » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:21 am

montestewart wrote:
DCZards wrote:TBH, pif, I must say that I was wrong and you were absolutely right when it comes to both Nicholson and Burke. Nicholson was an outright bum and I simply didn't realize that Burke was such a bad playmaker, especially for an alleged PG. But, as you know, my default is always to see the glass as half-full.

On the other hand, I still think you undervalue Keef's contributions to the Zards. :) As you know, I firmly believe that not every thing that a player does to help a team win games can be reduced to a stat.

If I could stand Hands' perpetually overflowing glass, I can certainly embrace the glass half-full posters here who put floral arrangements in my usually gloomy Wizards world. As difficult as EGgo makes it for me to be optimistic, I still want every Wizard to succeed. Keep looking up, Zards!

Count me in on that! :) I wished it for Nicholson & I do for Scott as well. Ditto for Keef. Always happy to be found wrong in that direction!

The only problem with the "glass half full" POV is that you can wind up dying of thirst, if you know what I mean. :wink:
Breaking News: In a shocking development, Wizards owner Ted Leonsis has sold the NBA franchise to a consortium of participants in a discussion board devoted to the team on realgm.com. Details to follow....
FAH1223
RealGM
And1: 6,970

Post#123 » by FAH1223 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:31 am

Didn’t have to sign him. Terrible deal. Should have stood pat and kept our 2017 pick in the end.

Return to Washington Wizards