ImageImageImageImageImage

Player of the Game #15 (Bucks @ Bullets)

Moderators: LyricalRico, nate33, montestewart

Your MVP

Poole
5%
Kispert
21%
Avdija
58%
Butler
5%
Vukcevic
11%
Gill
No votes

Total votes: 19

FAH1223
RealGM
And1: 6,977

Player of the Game #15 (Bucks @ Bullets) 

Post#1 » by FAH1223 » Wed Apr 3, 2024 5:09 am

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Tally
Avdija x4
Gafford x3
Kuzma x3
Kispert x2
Jones x1
Kispert x1
Poole x1

TGW
RealGM
And1: 5,925

Re: Player of the Game #15 (Bucks @ Bullets) 

Post#2 » by TGW » Wed Apr 3, 2024 5:46 am

Tough one. Corey and Kispert were great, but so was Butler and Vuc. Hell, even Gill had a great game.
Some random troll wrote:Not to sound negative, but this team is owned by an arrogant cheapskate, managed by a moron and coached by an idiot. Recipe for disaster.
doclinkin
RealGM
And1: 5,400

Post#3 » by doclinkin » Wed Apr 3, 2024 6:51 am

Deni. Too quick to guard. Clutch passing, scoring, team play, more minutes than anyone, best +/-, total game. That full court in bounds at the end when the Bucks were chewing up ground was a 'dagger' as a pass. Cool to see.
MOSH
Ballboy
And1: 29

Post#4 » by MOSH » Wed Apr 3, 2024 6:59 am

Deni is fire. I love the confidence. He set up lots of plays. When he drives there's almost always an open shooter waiting outside.
CntOutSmrtCrazy
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,159

Post#5 » by CntOutSmrtCrazy » Wed Apr 3, 2024 9:04 am

Good team win.

Deni, aside from being cold from deep, had a solid, solid game. Butler made some huge shots when the Bucks looked like they may rally that kind of took the air out of their sail; he was like 3-3 from three in the late stages. Gill had a lunch game, looked like he belonged. Poole, despite still just taking some mind-numbingly bad shots and proceeding to just brick them, was a good floor general and I don't think I noticed him getting totally abused on defense.

Vuk looked pretty damn good, a lot more polished than I was expecting. That one hesitation, spin move on the perimeter for a soft floater looked like Jokic at his height. Also someone mentioned it in the thread, he actually looks like might have some tools to be a decent defender.

For all the praise Omoruyi gets from Gooden and Miller, you'd think he's the second coming of Paul Milsap, but I just don't see it. If there was a stat for him tipping the ball around without actually getting the rebound he'd probably lead the league though. Not to hate, but Gooden is blaming the team every time Omoruyi can't grab an offensive board.

I'll go with Deni for the all-around game. Needs the ball more, will keep saying it. Good things happen when he's involved and gets touches.
Frichuela
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,946

Post#6 » by Frichuela » Wed Apr 3, 2024 10:35 am

CntOutSmrtCrazy wrote:Good team win.

Deni, aside from being cold from deep, had a solid, solid game. Butler made some huge shots when the Bucks looked like they may rally that kind of took the air out of their sail; he was like 3-3 from three in the late stages. Gill had a lunch game, looked like he belonged. Poole, despite still just taking some mind-numbingly bad shots and proceeding to just brick them, was a good floor general and I don't think I noticed him getting totally abused on defense.

Vuk looked pretty damn good, a lot more polished than I was expecting. That one hesitation, spin move on the perimeter for a soft floater looked like Jokic at his height. Also someone mentioned it in the thread, he actually looks like might have some tools to be a decent defender.

For all the praise Omoruyi gets from Gooden and Miller, you'd think he's the second coming of Paul Milsap, but I just don't see it. If there was a stat for him tipping the ball around without actually getting the rebound he'd probably lead the league though. Not to hate, but Gooden is blaming the team every time Omoruyi can't grab an offensive board.

I'll go with Deni for the all-around game. Needs the ball more, will keep saying it. Good things happen when he's involved and gets touches.

This. Deni gets my vote. He has become our best player and a truly 2-way force.

As you said, when he has the ball in his hands good things happen, particularly in the clutch. As a result, we must trade Kuzma in the offseason. Let’s get some draft capital for him and give Deni a much deserved higher usage.
AFM
General Manager
And1: 6,207

Post#7 » by AFM » Wed Apr 3, 2024 1:24 pm

Vuk gets my honorary vote for being a future BEAST!!!!!
nate33
Forum Mod - Wizards
Forum Mod - Wizards
And1: 19,484

Post#8 » by nate33 » Wed Apr 3, 2024 1:34 pm

So many guys played well, but I think I'm giving it to Poole. I'm truly very impressed at how good of a passer he is when he is running point guard. His assists weren't just simple kick-outs. He was feeding guys in their spots all night long.
NatP4
RealGM
And1: 5,367

Post#9 » by NatP4 » Wed Apr 3, 2024 1:45 pm

nate33 wrote:So many guys played well, but I think I'm giving it to Poole. I'm truly very impressed at how good of a passer he is when he is running point guard. His assists weren't just simple kick-outs. He was feeding guys in their spots all night long.

20 games now averaging 23&7 on 57% TS.

Return to Washington Wizards