Moderators: LyricalRico, nate33, montestewart

Runner300
Freshman
And1: 47

Re: GT77: Wiz vs. Hollywood 

Post#41 » by Runner300 » Thu Apr 4, 2024 3:29 pm

2Fluffy4U wrote:
gesa2 wrote:
nir2610 wrote: A- Lebron didnt like Deni's defence on him- he doesn't like to miss shots
B- Lebron is anti-Semitic - he shoved coach David Blat few years ago as well
C- Lebron is a dirty player and it has nothing to do with Deni

Choose one :D

I know you’re just joking around but I’m not gonna pick B without a lot more evidence, that’s a serious allegation against someone who seems like a responsible person off the court.
That said I believe strongly in both A and C so I can’t pick between em

Israelis are probably around 20 years behind with regards to PC and Wokeness..
So it is a mere allegation :) (why so serious? :) )

I do miss the days of Al Bundy being the prime-time role model.. but that today will make me a colonialist fascist..

I do hope America and humanity will learn to be factual while being able to express ideas without being instantly canceled/persecuted for being not like the other.

Don't know about Wokeness (I'll look it up), but political correctness - we have it disabled by default.
CntOutSmrtCrazy
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,159

Post#42 » by CntOutSmrtCrazy » Thu Apr 4, 2024 4:33 pm

doclinkin wrote:
tontoz wrote:Looks like the elbow caught Deni in the jaw.

That looked thoroughly intentional. What's LeBJ got against Deni?

Yeah, that looked dirty to me - the wound up and he then jerked it (don't start AFM!). At best, it was a reckless space-clearing move.

What is worse is the servile attitude from our own home team announcers, Baghdad Bob and Drew Gooden. Automatically started trying to defend James and make light of it. Miller essentially made a comment to act like no way it could be a flagrant 2. Gooden when asked if it was a flagrant (which it clearly was), said well James is not a dirty player.

How Bob has a job calling games is really perplexing. Gooden isn't great, but he's not nearly as bad.
mhd
General Manager
And1: 1,449

Post#43 » by mhd » Thu Apr 4, 2024 4:41 pm

CntOutSmrtCrazy wrote:
doclinkin wrote:

Yeah, that looked dirty to me - the wound up and he then jerked it (don't start AFM!). At best, it was a reckless space-clearing move.

What is worse is the servile attitude from our own home team announcers, Baghdad Bob and Drew Gooden. Automatically started trying to defend James and make light of it. Miller essentially made a comment to act like no way it could be a flagrant 2. Gooden when asked if it was a flagrant (which it clearly was), said well James is not a dirty player.

How Bob has a job calling games is really perplexing. Gooden isn't great, but he's not nearly as bad.

We all know why. Turd only wants complete sycophants as his announcers. Remember last year when Baghdad bob went on his rant about us fans wanting tanking?

We have the worst production value of any team in the NBA. What other team puts the announcers way up the rafters just so they can sell more courtside seats? Other team's broadcast crews have lambasted it. Notice how you don't see Miller & Gooden way up in the rafters when calling games on the road.
Kanyewest
General Manager
And1: 2,360

Post#44 » by Kanyewest » Thu Apr 4, 2024 4:59 pm

CntOutSmrtCrazy wrote:
doclinkin wrote:

Chris Miller did cover LeBron with Cleveland up until 2007 before covering the Wizards- I remember him rooting for the Cavs in 2008 when he was covering the Wizards. And Drew Gooden played with LeBron.
Kanyewest
General Manager
And1: 2,360

Post#45 » by Kanyewest » Thu Apr 4, 2024 5:02 pm

LeBron has been elbowing Wizards for a while

AFM
General Manager
And1: 6,195

Post#46 » by AFM » Thu Apr 4, 2024 6:57 pm

Knocked the Baltche outta him
2Fluffy4U
Freshman
And1: 84

Post#47 » by 2Fluffy4U » Sat Apr 6, 2024 6:08 am

Avdija comment (google translated from hebrew):
After Washington's loss, Avdia was asked about the elbow he received from LeBron and claimed: "I don't think he did it on purpose, but if I had hit someone with the elbow I would have checked if he was okay. I felt he wasn't going to do it so it kind of upset me."

"At the end of the day it's a sport, I get hurt every now and then, or even get a concussion. It's part of being human to come and ask 'how are you feeling', it shows your camaraderie to the people you play with. He didn't do it, that's fine, I'm already behind it."
Wizraeli
Sophomore
And1: 155

Post#48 » by Wizraeli » Sat Apr 6, 2024 9:44 am

2Fluffy4U wrote:Avdija comment (google translated from hebrew):
After Washington's loss, Avdia was asked about the elbow he received from LeBron and claimed: "I don't think he did it on purpose, but if I had hit someone with the elbow I would have checked if he was okay. I felt he wasn't going to do it so it kind of upset me."

"At the end of the day it's a sport, I get hurt every now and then, or even get a concussion. It's part of being human to come and ask 'how are you feeling', it shows your camaraderie to the people you play with. He didn't do it, that's fine, I'm already behind it."

Minute 1:30:

nate33
Forum Mod - Wizards
Forum Mod - Wizards
And1: 19,437

Post#49 » by nate33 » Sat Apr 6, 2024 12:44 pm

2Fluffy4U wrote:Avdija comment (google translated from hebrew):

Well said.

In other words: "Lebron is a narcissistic d***. We all know it. There's no point in dwelling on it."

Return to Washington Wizards