ImageImageImageImageImage

Tracking Former Wizards 3.0

Moderators: LyricalRico, nate33, montestewart

gambitx777
General Manager
And1: 1,731

Re: Tracking Former Wizards 3.0 

Post#1981 » by gambitx777 » Thu May 25, 2023 3:14 pm

tleikheen wrote:Seasons over for Rui who now moves into former Wizard status . Whats needed now is who joins him ..... Beal ,KP or Kuzma .Get a new GM so we can see which direction is this team going !
I will hold form that you should keep KP around. The other yeet !

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using RealGM mobile app
payitforward
RealGM
And1: 7,874

Post#1982 » by payitforward » Thu May 25, 2023 5:13 pm

Kanyewest wrote:
payitforward wrote:I still don't see what there is from Dinwiddie's side in this exchange that's worth getting exercised over.

He was correct in saying that "they" weren't playing for anything "real" -- i.e. to compete for a title. & he was also correct (about Kuz at least) that it was "a showcase." In fact, by imagining he could win the debate with "I'm going to get a bag," Kuz essentially demonstrated that Spence was correct.

Don't get me wrong -- it would have been better if Spence hadn't bothered with his opening remarks in the debate! But, he was just reacting to a loss, and the point of his sentence was about the Mavs -- i.e. it was self-critical. Read all of what he said; it concludes "...For a team that has real aspirations and has an MVP, went to the conference finals last year, we have to be better to a man."

That was the point of what he was saying.

He's right that Kuzma doesn't have his priorities in order? Not sure about that....

By saying "I'm going to get a bag."

That said, nbd.
& here's hoping Kuz joins the "former Wizards" club!
Breaking News: In a shocking development, Wizards owner Ted Leonsis has sold the NBA franchise to a consortium of participants in a discussion board devoted to the team on realgm.com. Details to follow....
montestewart
Forum Mod - Wizards
Forum Mod - Wizards
And1: 7,704

Post#1983 » by montestewart » Thu May 25, 2023 5:24 pm

Continued here

Return to Washington Wizards