ImageImageImageImageImage

Jamison to miss 3 to 5 weeks

Moderators: LyricalRico, nate33, montestewart

yungal07
Banned User
And1: 2

Re: Jamison to miss 3 to 5 weeks 

Post#81 » by yungal07 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:47 pm

JWizmentality wrote:We'll be fine. No worries.

My ideal lineup would be

Wood
Oberto
Caron
Miller
Gil

My feeling is that we do pretty well with this lineup. Oberto won't score a lick, but he's going to play good defense against the opposing teams power forward, flop alot and cause a ton of charges, and grab boards. Offensively, the team is going to struggle -- not because of lack of firepower, but because of chemistry issues and style of play issues. Other than that, I'm not overly worried.
Lionel Messi
Banned User
And1: 14

Post#82 » by Lionel Messi » Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:16 am

The wizards can never stay healthy, it's no longer an excuse it's part of the team. It's their identity...too bad, i was hoping to see how good this team could be when theyre 100% healthy for once.
jholmbe1
Senior
And1: 2

Post#83 » by jholmbe1 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:34 am

As buck would say, this is a mini-dagger. If we can hover around .500 while Jamison is out we might actually come out stronger. Blatche will get ample time to play with starters which should result in some easy buckets while being the 4th or 5th option on the floor. When Jamison comes back, 7-Day-Dray can move to a 6th or 7th man role and feel much more confident. Clearly the Jamison injury is a back breaker but down the road this might really prove to help Blatche's ability and confidence. And like it or not, Blatche is a big part to the success of this team. I'll be rocking my vintage Blatche #32 jersey to the home opener on halloween night. trying to talk my girl into dressing like the delicious hooker that bought-snatch tried to purchase.

Return to Washington Wizards