Jayhawks fans: Wiggins Jersey??

Moderator: bwgood77

Smooth_E
Sixth Man
And1: 530

Jayhawks fans: Wiggins Jersey?? 

Post#1 » by Smooth_E » Mon Sep 9, 2013 3:34 pm

Hello to the Rock Chalk Nation,

I'm not a Kansas fan, but I've been a Wiggins fan since 2 seasons ago and I finally wanted to buy a Wiggins Jayhawks jersey. I was just wondering, do they print the player names on their replica uniforms that they sell? I've been looking for a while and I can't find the "Wiggins" name over the #22. Would anyone happen to know where I can get that type of jersey from online? Thanks in advance..

Rock Chalk!
ceremony816
Bench Warmer
And1: 535

Re: Jayhawks fans: Wiggins Jersey?? 

Post#2 » by ceremony816 » Thu Oct 3, 2013 3:46 pm

Smooth_E wrote:Hello to the Rock Chalk Nation,

I'm not a Kansas fan, but I've been a Wiggins fan since 2 seasons ago and I finally wanted to buy a Wiggins Jayhawks jersey. I was just wondering, do they print the player names on their replica uniforms that they sell? I've been looking for a while and I can't find the "Wiggins" name over the #22. Would anyone happen to know where I can get that type of jersey from online? Thanks in advance..

Rock Chalk!

They used to sell customizable jerseys, now I can only find ones for football. Maybe closer to basketball season they'll put those out. I think Dick's Sporting Goods website had them. Then you can just pick #22 for the number and Wiggins for the back.
Smooth_E
Sixth Man
And1: 530

Re: Jayhawks fans: Wiggins Jersey?? 

Post#3 » by Smooth_E » Thu Oct 3, 2013 5:38 pm

ceremony816 wrote:
Smooth_E wrote:Hello to the Rock Chalk Nation,

Rock Chalk!

They used to sell customizable jerseys, now I can only find ones for football. Maybe closer to basketball season they'll put those out. I think Dick's Sporting Goods website had them. Then you can just pick #22 for the number and Wiggins for the back.

Thank you, I appreciate your help.

Return to NCAA Basketball