Foye or Oladipo?

Fantasy Ball talk.

Moderators: floppymoose, Curtis Lemansky

HungerJames
Sophomore
And1: 0

Foye or Oladipo? 

Post#1 » by HungerJames » Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:14 pm

Which of the two have better overall value?
TheDirkKnights
Banned User
And1: 1

Re: Foye or Oladipo? 

Post#2 » by TheDirkKnights » Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:14 pm

I really think Jameer Nelson or Afflalo will get moved.
Oladipo has put up 5th round value when he 30+ minutes of burn.
He's going to get a lot of minutes once one of them gets traded.

in my opinion, Foye is too inconsistent. I know VO is inconsistent at times but he's a rookie, you expect that. Not from a veteran player though.

I'd go with Oladipo.
DerekYellow
Ballboy

Post#3 » by DerekYellow » Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:51 pm

Well Lil Nate is out for the rest if the season, depends what you need. If you need 3s, foye will provide plenty, oladipo will provide a lot of steals, some Rebs, and asts but low FG%. I would honestly go for Foye, he should get plenty of minutes at the SG position and even PG if Lawson gets hurt frequently.
jbohle
Ballboy

Post#4 » by jbohle » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:28 pm

I'm gonna say Oladipo. Foye is getting a good run and big minutes in Lawson's absence, but he'll be back soon and they just acquired Aaron Brooks. Foye will remain the starting shooting guard and he'll most likely hit a hot streak here pretty soon, but he's inconsistent and the turnovers really hurt. The turnovers for Foye are mainly due to him being thrown into the facilitator role, though. Oladipo definitely has turnovers, too, but the Magic are out of playoff contention and they're going to give the young Oladipo as much run as possible. Oladipo provides more consistency and more all-around statistics, but either Foye or Oladipo are good choices. At this point, I have to advise you to go with Oladipo. I think that the Magic have been giving Nelson and Afflalo minutes to showcase them to possibly trade them, but seeing as that's unlikely to happen, Oladipo should return to the big minutes role down the stretch.
supermelo
Banned User
And1: 27

Post#5 » by supermelo » Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:36 pm

I prefer Victor Oladipo more.
VO's overall rank is lower than Foy, maybe TOs or 3PTMs makes Foye higher.
http://www.fansboard.com/playerAbility? ... or-Oladipo

But!!...VO has more energy and power in some games!! you can watch the VO's game logs chart below.
http://www.fansboard.com/gameLog?player=Victor-Oladipo
So far, there are 5 games that EFF over 30 !! It will help you get some surprise in the playoffs... :lol:

Return to Fantasy Basketball