Dynasty league: lamb or tross?

Fantasy Ball talk.

Moderators: floppymoose, Curtis Lemansky

Doormatt
RealGM
And1: 2,013

Dynasty league: lamb or tross? 

Post#1 » by Doormatt » Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:16 am

so i have the option to keep either jeremy lamb or terrence ross next season, at the expense of my 13th round pick. i have to believe one of these guys is going to break out, but who would you gamble on? im personally leaning towards lamb since his game is more than just threes/points like ross. i also just think lamb is the better player and could/should get a harden like role next season.
#doorgek
GrapeApe
Pro Prospect
And1: 14

Re: Dynasty league: lamb or tross? 

Post#2 » by GrapeApe » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:09 pm

That's a tough one. They are so close. Ross is the better option right now and the more sure thing. He is a starter and is getting the minutes.

However, Lamb probably has slightly more upside. A big question is what is OKC's plan for Sefolosha? Will the give some of his minutes to Ross? And what about Reggie Jackson. And Lamb will never be a primary option. At best he will be the fourth option behind Durant, Westbrook and Ibaka.

I think it comes down to do you want the sure thing or the possible upside. I'd probably go with Ross. But do likes Lamb's all round game.
Moooose
Starter
And1: 203

Re: Dynasty league: lamb or tross? 

Post#3 » by Moooose » Sat Mar 1, 2014 3:15 pm

I love Lamb and the possibility of him getting the starting spot in OKC next season. But I agree with what is posted above that in that OKC team, he'd be the 4th option at best. With that said, I'd go for Ross in terms of job security and the potential to hit his breakout season sooner than Lamb.

Return to Fantasy Basketball