Kawhai and Nic Vuc for A. Davis

Fantasy Ball talk.

Moderators: floppymoose, Curtis Lemansky

arbenchong
Ballboy
And1: 1

Kawhai and Nic Vuc for A. Davis 

Post#1 » by arbenchong » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:29 am

I own Kawhai and Vuc and trading it for A. Davis, am i doing the right thing? I am currently no. 2 on the H2H standings(20 teams) without getting much help from Kawhai(due to recent injuries). Also i currently own Steph Curry and looking to boost my team for the playoffs.
Yuri Vaultin
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 14,276

Re: Kawhai and Nic Vuc for A. Davis 

Post#2 » by Yuri Vaultin » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:08 pm

Without much help from Leonard? The dude has been an absolute stud since returning.

It's a tough call, because Davis is the best player in fantasy, period... However, Leonard has the optimal fantasy play-off schedule and will play 2 more games over the last few weeks. Your call. Who would you grab to make up for Vucevic?
Props to Turbo_Zone for the sig.
arbenchong
Ballboy

Post#3 » by arbenchong » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:41 am

Yuri Vaultin wrote:Without much help from Leonard? The dude has been an absolute stud since returning.

It's a tough call, because Davis is the best player in fantasy, period... However, Leonard has the optimal fantasy play-off schedule and will play 2 more games over the last few weeks. Your call. Who would you grab to make up for Vucevic?

What i mean without much help is a earned the 2nd spot during the time he was out for weeks(I was carried by Steph Curry, Draymond Green, Valanciunas). I was able to to trade for Jusrif Nurkic in order to help in rebounding which makes up for the loss of Vucevic.
sngm
Freshman

Post#4 » by sngm » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:54 pm

i wouldnt do it kawhai more useful and also niclous is killing it .. unless you can pick someone to replace kawhai number from wavier
arbenchong
Ballboy

Post#5 » by arbenchong » Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:58 am

sngm wrote:i wouldnt do it kawhai more useful and also niclous is killing it .. unless you can pick someone to replace kawhai number from wavier

I already have Draymond Green which is close to Kawhi's numbers also same as it's playoff schedule. Also got Nurkic from a trade to fill the void that will be left by Vuc.
Yuri Vaultin
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 14,276

Post#6 » by Yuri Vaultin » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:26 pm

Leonard put up top 6 numbers post ASB last season. The guy is a stud. There is more chance of Davis going down with an injury or getting shutdown as the Pelicans embrace the tank than there is of Leonard not being crazy productive IMO.
Props to Turbo_Zone for the sig.

Return to Fantasy Basketball