48 minutes for centers

Assists: 1.0
Rebounds: 1.0
Blocks: 1.0
Steals: 1.0
FT made: 1.0
2PT made: 3.0
3PT made: 4.0
2PT shot: -1.0 (it means a made basket is +2 or +3 for triples and a missed shot is -1. We reward efficiency)
3PT shot: -1.0
Turnovers: -1.0

And this is my lineup:

Spoiler:

I was offered Al Horford and Jusuf Nurkic for The Process and Tarik Black.
Al Horford is currently at 0.75 fppm and 30 mpg, but I think he's going to settle in the 0.65-0.70 range, the same he had in Atlanta.
Nurkic had a strong start of the season, but he's currently struggling a lot and that's why my friend is trying to trade him.
Jusuf's average fppm is 0.64, but it went down to an abysmal 0.36 in the last 5 games. And his playing time is limited at 22 mpg, just like Embiid.
If Nurkic can bounce back and Mike Malone plays him more (or trades him to a team that plays him more) it can be a very good deal, otherwise not so much, because Embiid is worth more than Al Horford especially if he gets more playing time in the second part of the season.
What should I do and, especially if you are a Nuggets fan, what's Nurkic perspective in Denver?
Coxy
RealGM
And1: 14,663

Re: Trade: Nurkic and Horford for Embiid and Tarik Black 

Post#2 » by Coxy » Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:01 am

lars_rosenberg wrote:Hi everyone.
I'm in a league of 14 players with this scoring system:

Spoiler:
96 minutes for guards
96 minutes for forwards
48 minutes for centers

Assists: 1.0
Rebounds: 1.0
Blocks: 1.0
Steals: 1.0
FT made: 1.0
2PT made: 3.0
3PT made: 4.0
2PT shot: -1.0 (it means a made basket is +2 or +3 for triples and a missed shot is -1. We reward efficiency)
3PT shot: -1.0
Turnovers: -1.0

And this is my lineup:

Spoiler:

I was offered Al Horford and Jusuf Nurkic for The Process and Tarik Black.
Al Horford is currently at 0.75 fppm and 30 mpg, but I think he's going to settle in the 0.65-0.70 range, the same he had in Atlanta.
Nurkic had a strong start of the season, but he's currently struggling a lot and that's why my friend is trying to trade him.
Jusuf's average fppm is 0.64, but it went down to an abysmal 0.36 in the last 5 games. And his playing time is limited at 22 mpg, just like Embiid.
If Nurkic can bounce back and Mike Malone plays him more (or trades him to a team that plays him more) it can be a very good deal, otherwise not so much, because Embiid is worth more than Al Horford especially if he gets more playing time in the second part of the season.
What should I do and, especially if you are a Nuggets fan, what's Nurkic perspective in Denver?

What are your thoughts on Embiid either A) Getting injured again, possibly badly, or B) Philly being out of the playoff race by January and Philly taking a conservative approach with him and all but shutting him down to save him for the next season.

Some things to take into consideration. Horford, IF healthy, will play all year long as they jockey for their playoff spot. Nurkic could get dealt, but even if he doesn't, the Nuggets won't be out of the playoff race till very late in the season, so he will likely play through.

It would hurt to watch Embiid torching teams for the next couple of months, but it could pay off when/if he gets shut down to preserve that body.
lars_rosenberg
Assistant Coach
And1: 3,743

Re: Trade: Nurkic and Horford for Embiid and Tarik Black 

Post#3 » by lars_rosenberg » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:44 am

That's a good reasoning.
Tonight Nurkic played very well, he's totally unpredictable.

Return to Fantasy Basketball