Moderators: floppymoose, Curtis Lemansky

GrindCityHustle
Starter
And1: 2,337

My 2K20 Cap Roster File 

Post#1 » by GrindCityHustle » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:15 am

Check for userid BurnSycle in 2K20
file name 19-20 Cap Fixes

I used a 2k editor to fix alot of cap issues for players that use the sim system in mygm,etc. It was aggrivating me as I strive for realness and the official 2k roster dropped the ball on simple issues they could have fixed which affect the entire sim experience in all honesty. I still have issues to fix so let me know as I want to get it as sim perfect as possible for hardcore realgm type players like myself who don't do myplayer.

examples of stuff ive done

-Ryan Anderson stretch
-Dion Waiters salary reflected on Grizz
-George Hill stretch fix
-other edits

I was able to make injuries which can be used in season mode but 2k20 doesnt allow you to edit a injury so it affects all the game modes possible.

also a ton of free agency edits so players like Demarcus Cousins and retired and basically retired players don't get signed.

Made it so alot of older players about to retire can become coaches.

also made it so most of the free agent pool under age 30 plays in Summer League and are playing in the GLeague during the season. I was able also make them be sent down to the Gleague once you sign them even if they aren't on a two way.

Wasn't able to fix the weird issue of Shabazz Napier and Trevon Graham having 15 mill trade player exceptions each on GS, but can be ignored/overlooked compared to untrue contracts and cap,etc.

I still want to do team staff edits and will do it if feedback is positive enough.

Please give me feedback, i know some people are on 2k20 still and waiting for 2k21 to go on sale.

Return to Fantasy Basketball