How do you beat a Joker led Team?

Fantasy Ball talk.

Moderators: floppymoose, Curtis Lemansky

CableKC
RealGM
And1: 10,720

How do you beat a Joker led Team? 

Post#1 » by CableKC » Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:41 pm

The last 2 years in my H2H league; I noticed that there was one common element in both the Teams that eventually became Champions for that season, Joker was drafted as the #1 pick that won it all. Keeping in mind that I'm talking about a league that has Fantasy Basketeball Players that know how to build a team, I'm wondering if I have to consider a strategy that is built around beating a Jokic led team.

Of course, I have to make it to the finals in the first place in order to even consider this scenario. But ( speaking hypothetically ) if I were to build a roster that could beat or ( at the very least ) compete with a Team built around the strengths of a Jokic led team, what catagories should I consider focus on?

Should I just mirror the likely stats and build the strongest team around a similar Jokic led Team?

or

Should I be strong in 1 or 2 catagories that mirror a Jokic team and then focus on the Stat Catagories that Jokic team won't be good at?

I guess I can just do what I normally do and just let it play out. But I'm wondering if that is something that I should consider what my draft strategy I should follow.
- In 2024, you are not voting for a "Democrat" or "Republican". You are voting for the Party that will defend Democracy and protect the most vulnerable among us.

#THE_GOP_IS_DEAD
#IT_IS_THE_PARTY_OF_TRUMP_NOW

Return to Fantasy Basketball